• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Kokopelli - Fresh Cycle, Fresh Thread

G DMN! FF! It just bumped my O-day forward by a day!???? WTF???

hey????

And pux I saw your POAS..... Naughty pux! :rofl:

Temp dip this am...I will resist peeing... until tomorrow!

GL Pux!

AFM waiting to O again. And very glad the election is over! I'm glad Obama won. I wasn't worried at all. The only thing I hated was having to stay up till almost midnight to hear his speech.

(It'll be to early to test tomorrow, but I will try to conjure an evap for all of you)

DAMMMMMMMM!!! I am soooooo good! I posted my evap in the BFN thread. I think I have magical urine!

OH!!! I just looked at my IC test, I think I have one on that one too!!! I'll see if I can capture the elusive "Grey striped" Evap snake on film. G'Day!

I think I'm too early for a BFP. I didn't get a BFP until 14 DPO last time...

Yes but this is not last time!! There have been girls getting :bfp:'s at 9DPO and it only takes you to be 1 or 2 days out!!

Sorry. BFN. Not even an evap :( Tried to have fun with my BFN in pics!

Ohhh sorry hunny, it still hurts no matter how much fun you have. BIG :hug: Sorry if I built you up, however it IS still very early days yet. Couple more evaps yet before the :bfp:

I had a stupidly rotten day at work yesterday (I actually had to leave the store and cry!) With out going into the details: I can't beleive the ignorance of some people!

Oh Im sorry Pux that ppl can be so insensitive :hug:

Anymore News??

Had an FRER BFN. (Even though I had a dream last night telling me I would get my positive!) I even did an OPK... nothing.

Just wanted to post you KOKOPELLI luck in here!! :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->