• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Kokopelli - Fresh Cycle, Fresh Thread

I could use a decent belated birthday present (even tho my b-day is Halloween)

Still no AF for me! Was due Weds, but tested Weds and BFN.... grrr!!

Krissi - Im still crossing everything.

Im getting my Leo Baby this cycle!!

krissi c'mon!!! there must be at least one :bfp: this cycle in Kokopelli's team.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
how's everybody doing?
Samba, I LOVE your new avatar

mariucha - Cant believe your in 2nd Trimester!! Have you got a preggers journo for us to stalk??

Did AF come Krissi? I peeked at your FF and you haven't entered anything since Thurs...

Samba, yes already in second trimester. Time is flying by!!!
no journal really, I'm waaaaaay too lazy for that! :)
but so far so good, everything is going ok.

Hope everyone is well.

Looks like weve lost track of where everyone is!! What are everyones testing dates etc

OV 6th Nov
BFP/AF 20th Nov

OV October 31 (my b-day!)
BFP/AF November 13
How early will I test this time????

I expect af on Monday the 3rd and hopefully I'll be able to test on the 4th. I don't want to test any sooner. I'm on cd 19 and 8 dpo. Right now I don't feel any different then I did a week ago. So who knows! I also had a busy weekend. My IL"s came again and stayed longer than usual. I had to take my oldest to urgent care because his foot and toe swelled. He fractured his baby toe oon his left foot. They didn't do anything other then the xrays and wrote a note to excuse him from gym for 3 weeks while it heals. Its always something with 4 boys running around! I wonder what its going to be like if I have another boy!

How is everyone else?

Mom2pne = :bfp:/:witch: 3rd November

THE BIG O
31st October = Pux
6th November = Samba

:bfp:/:witch:
13th November = Pux
20th November = Samba

KOKOPELLI BUMPS

Maccy, Mariucha, Wishes We need EDD's for you!!

My son Ty was dropped off by his school bus because of the following article off NBC Madison, WI

Monday, October 27, 2008 --- 4:20 p.m.

Police in Janesville now say they have taken a suspect into custody near Marshall Middle School. There were reports of a potentially suicidal subject. We're told all the children are safe and parents are now free to pick up their children at school.

Monday, October 27, 2008 --- 3:45 p.m.

According to the Janesville Gazette:

Marshall Middle School in Janesville has been put on lockdown relating to a potentially suicidal subject across the street, a Janesville police official said.

Police are responding to the potentially suicidal subject in the first block of Pontiac Drive, Deputy Chief David Moore said. The school is being locked down as a precautionary measure, he said.

The police have notified Monroe Elementary School of the situation, but school has already been dismissed there, he said.

Police did not know as of 3:20 p.m. if the subject was armed, Moore said.

School officials want parents to know their children are safe, and they are advised to wait patiently until further notice.

How scary!

I just had a flash of the Boomtown Rats song; "I don't like Mondays" (I always get chills when I hear that song)
Glad that the LO made it home OK!!!

Krissi: I noticed you had a couple of days of "flow" but it doesn't look like a full AF??? DId you test?

hey girlies!!

Looks like our numbers have dwindled!! All is well here nothing to report!!

Pux - I HATE mondays!!

Mom2pne - How are you after yesterday??

Thanks for asking but I'm fine! It didn't phase my son that anything happened at all. Which is good for somethings. But others like when my dh's grandfather died. My son did not understand why we would not stop at his house when we drove past it. Then eventually he started saying he wanted to die to so he could go to heaven to be with his great-gandparents. My dh's grandma died in February 2004 and his grandpa died in May 2005. He now understands that better.

That stinks...
For something to cheer you all up: Check out my OPKs in the OPK gallery! Not even a glimmer of a pos... I need to become a dealer for sticks tho! Just so I can get them at cost! I pee on WAYYYYY to many sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->