• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Kokopelli - Fresh Cycle, Fresh Thread

Pux I hope you get a + opk in the next couple of days!

hey girlllls how are u!! I am ovulating in the next 2 days yay.. thinking i will get a peak tomorrow and ovulate Thursday

hi Samba, EDD April 29th 2009
time is really flying by, specially when you have to take care of a toddler...

Girls come on, I want to see all :bfp: this time around!!!!
All the good luck in the world!

Mariucha: Are you planning on finding out the sex?
Woke up this am and another BFNOPK...
Wouldn't have anything to do with a bunch of drinks I had at the hockey game that diluted my pee last night.... GO FLAMES!
2 days until b-day and hopefully O-time!

I re-peed this afternoon and I think I got a BFPOPK! I posted the pic on the Ovulation gallery. Can you guys check it out and let me know if should be doing the "BD"?
Thanks!

Happy Birthday to me!!! If I put in another high temp FF has me o-ing on Wednesday! I've been BD-ing for the past 4 days...

Happy belated birthday Pux!! Hope you have been getting jiggy with it!!

We need more Kokopelli Bumps!!! NOW!! :rofl:

Good luck everyone :dust:

I've been doing the "jiggy" for the past 5 days!!!! I think I'm all "jigged" out!
So I had my 3rd high temp this am, so now FF says I am 3 DPO! Which means not much longer until I can start peeing on a different kind of stick!
FX

yeyyy I love that time of the cycle!!! Good luck hope you did it!! :dust:

I tried!!! It's up to my body now!!!

Pux, good luck!!!!!! fingers crossed for you hun!

The next scan it's Dec 20th. We should find out then what we are having but I really don't care if it's a boy or a girl :)

On to another month for me! Hopefully this will be the last I can't take much more! I got so depressed today and was crying most of it. I don't want my last pg to be my m/c. YKWIM!

Marichua - :wohoo: for your next scan!! You will have to post a pic!!

Mom2pne - :hug: We'll get there hunny

Pux - 9 days left until official testing!! fx :dust:

Faint line on OPK late last night so DTD doggy style as reccomended by maccy!! :rofl: Df is away but said he'll come home for OV I just hope its enough!!

Good to see ur taking my advice hun. he he he.

Good luck girls, we need some BFP in here this month. x

Samba: I did it that way a couple of times too :) I'll probablly start peeing around 7-8 DPO

My chart has been all over the place... up-down-up, not sure if that's positive...

Pux - Im not too sure about charting so I cant comment. But I would say its a good thing!! :dust:

You are saying that to make me feel better.... Thanks!
Tomorrow is 6 DPO.... is that too early to test? ;)

Pux - Its never too early :rofl: :rofl: Im not sure we are a good influence on each other!! :rofl:

Neg opk tonight :wohoo: great news as DF isnt home until friday but has said he'll pop back to make a deposit :rofl: Fingers crossed for sunday OV so we can get a few rounds in first.

It's been 4 days since I've peed on something!!!
Can't.... Control.... the urge... Must...urinate....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->