• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Long Term LuvBumps!

Hi ladies-

need some help with PMA. on 10dpo which starts a crappy time of month for me. For some reason I lose all PMA at this point and begin to feel I will never get a BFP. I believe I need to be more positive-but as you know it is not easy after one zillion bfns.

PS-Premomt-Are you okay???

heya~ Yea im good! Just been lurking around.
Not much going on with me. Been staying occupied doing other things. Business, School, DH just got a new job we are preping for. It's been going good, just not had much to say.

But I feel you with the loss of PMA around now. Nothing feels or looks different than any other cycle and it gets depressing. But, That's what we've got eachother for. To remind eachother that this little thing can happen to anyone at anytime no matter what you feel or don't feel see or don't see. It truley is a miracle.

PS~ what's with all the open circles in your chart?

Titi - well I'm here with you! I'm a little way behind you but i'm gonna sneak an early test tomorrow morning.
I'm the same though... I get a while past ov and then PMA starts to drop and I just KNOW the :witch: is on her way...

Hi Girls

Premomt-glad you are doing well-missed you! : ) :hugs:

We are a bunch of sorry hens huh? Lol. Today I was at Target doing some retail therapy and somehow the checkout girl told me she was 40 and just had her first baby and was sad to be back at work so soon. Because I'm now crazy I told her I've been trying forever too. She told me that she had been as well and finally gave up-and you know what's next-as soon as she stopped trying she got PG-and of course didn't even imagine she was PG-thought it was early menopause.

Have you heard me rant before that I can't bear anyone else to tell me as soon as I stop thinking about it, it will happen???? How in BLOODY HELL do you stop thinking about it?????????????? :grr:

PS-can someone give me the link to copy & paste the LTLB logo? I'm daft like that.

CAZD-good luck! Really would like to see someone LT get their BfP!

Hey ladies, just waiting until the hag leaves me and then onto cycle 15!!!!!!
AAAAAGGGGHHHH!
No, I am feeling strangely grand this month...maybe it is the fact we will be getting answers soon. DH will be going for his text in a few weeks. :happydance:

hi girls i was wondering if i could join your lovely group? i used to be apart of team naughties but everyone their has moved on and for the last few months ive just kinda looked around the board with no where too go xx

Hi Jenny25-Welcome! I am so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Well Irish-looks I'll be joining you for cycle 15 here in a couple days-Temp drop today-

Jenny - HELLO AND WELCOME!!!

I was in Naughties too but I lost track.
I'm guessing if you're ex naughties then you've been TTC for AGES too

Come join me on 9dpo :hugs:

Titi - I know EXACTLY how you feel about that whole relax shit.

I've had this rant so many times before but seriously... everyone knows someone or has heard of someone's cousin's ex-fiancees best friend's dog walker who was trying for a baby for over 10 years or something but when they gave up TTC they went on holiday and then POOF they've got triplets! :grr:

How the hell can you forget about TTC when you've actaully made the decision to bring a new life into your home and life. You've thought about the ins and outs of it and come to that epic decision and every month you think it might happen...
No... scrap that... every single day you think about it - 'cos its such a BIG DEAL.

"Oh just relax and it'll happen" SCREW THAT!
The next person that says that to me... I'll relax my wrist and give 'em a good old bitch slap!

hmmm... TOO ranty? :rofl:

p.s titi... here's the URL for the signature:

https://img107.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2010/01/13/f09215da7366f21e1555d41f07716827.gif

Jenny - HELLO AND WELCOME!!!

I was in Naughties too but I lost track.
I'm guessing if you're ex naughties then you've been TTC for AGES too

Come join me on 9dpo :hugs:

well thank you all for making me feel welcome :)

yep caz i was their from may last year i got pregnant in june but everyone else had flown the nest and i didnt feel right posting in knocked up naughties kinda sad tho lovely girls made me feel right at home when i first joined but im looking too settle down and meet some new friends share some highs and lows or however it may go with new lovely ladys

xxx

Cazd-that cracked me up! Not too ranty at all! That is what I am always thinking! Like, even if I stopped temping/charting, etc. I would still always have a good idea of when I was OV, and like you said-aside from that wouldn't actually ever be able to not think about it? WTF?

Couldn't have said it better myself Cazd!

Sorry I've been away for a few days. I'm terrible at keeping up.

I finished my 6th round of Clomid yesterday. I have a scan on Thursday to check for follicles. Fingers crossed that I have some big ones.

Well Irish-I'm officially your cycle 15 ltttc bud. :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"