• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Long Term LuvBumps!

OMG TITI !!! you poor thing. how is he. oh that's awful - we've got an old collie and if anything happend to her I'd be beside myself.

How is she now? oh I hope its good news. A loss like that would be crippling.
Sod TTC - your furry baby is far more important.... :hugs:

Oh Titi, I just reread your post, your little furbaby, I hope she is ok.
She is just a little baby...4 months. I can understand how you would feel.
I have a furbaby, little Yorkie Alfie...he will be 3 in May and he is my world. x

oooh - Irish - I just saw your non-smoking ticker! CONGRATS!!!
the first month is definitely the hardest - bravo!

I WANT TO BE ON TEAM LUVBUMPS! I started trying last February so it has been 1 year for me. Maybe we will get our BFP this Valentines day!

Well come and join us xxx :hugs:

Yay for Valentines :bfp:s - is anyone waiting 'till then to test?
:witch: is doe on the 11th Feb for me so I think I'll have the 14th as my testing day!!!!

BTW - has anyone heard from Pre? She had that post AF spotting - has it stopped? is she ok?

Hi Girls,
Thanks for all your well wishes. Marlow has bad pnemonia right now but so far no more seizures thank GOD! It was heartbreaking. Just paranoid now she will have another one even though she seems to be doing much better. Wow it is going to be hard being a Mum!

Welcome LeggomyMeggo!!!!

I am due for AF a little before Vday but maybe a good reason to not test early. Although with all the chaos only got to BD once (although it was on OV day!).

Missing Pre-haven't heard from her.

Oh bless her - glad she's feeling better. I'm just waiting for news on my little kitty - she's having her back teeth taken out - got to call the vets in an hour to see how its gone...
the worry is awful.. I know what you mean about how hard it'll be to have kids!

So... you gonna join me with a Valentines test then - you'd be well 'late' by then xxx

Hope kitty is okay Cazd! I doubt I'll be able to join you for V-day Test.......as with my luck I'll probably riding the witches broomstick around then :cry:

I would love to get a VDAY BFP-enough I might just could wait, except I am due 2/6-2/8 so if for some reason AF doesn't show up I probably won't be able to bear it!!!!!

PS Irish CONGRATS!!!! MY DH is 3 weeks 4 days!!!!! Hoping his spermies are happy now!!!!

yeah - I know what you mean about waiting to test - I'm such a POAS addict...

It's bloody killing me!!!! I am dying to smoke but I know it will get to a point that I will not miss them.

Oh god no, if AF is late there is no way I am waiting until Vals Day. I am due AF next week. :laugh2:

It's bloody killing me!!!! I am dying to smoke but I know it will get to a point that I will not miss them.

If its any help - I smoked for over 10 years and tried to give up so many times - but the last time... I had a little kind-of mantra...
I just kept thinking... I'm not doing this again! I'm not going through this crap again. quitting is such hard work and this is the LAST time I'll go through this hell.

well - it worked for me :shrug:

That's what I am doing at the minute...I even think about what it was like smoking and the horrible taste, the tar in your throat etc. It's strange when you do smoke you don't want to smoke and then vice versa.

I think I am going to have to read over my Allen Carr book.

Hi girls! :hi: Feel like :witch: will be here any day now so I can move on to the next cycle. I am soo ready!

Great job on quitting Irish. Keep it up girl!

Hey ladies!

I've started spotting so I think AF is around the corner - boo! DH is home for the next month before going off on tour again so we have another shot before the timings get tricky again.

We're going to go back to the GP and ask for another SA for DH. His last one was 4 months ago and had low morphology. We'll see if this one's any better. If not we'll be asking for a referral to a fertility expert and look at our options.

In the mean time we're getting kittens - definitely one and possibly two. They are the cutest little things ever - we're completely in love! :cloud9: Collection day is 13th Feb :happydance:

sorry about AF Leila. : (

Good news about kittens-new furbabies always help with something to love in the meantime!

Hi cazd, :witch: is here!!! :yipee:

I have a baseline scan and bloods tomorrow!!! I am thrilled to be able to move on. I hope my lining/ovaries look good so I can start another Clomid cycle.

Sorry about spotting Leila. Good news about the kittens though. Post pics!

Hope the scan and bloods go well tomorrow bizy!

Spotting has got heavier and heavier so today could turn into CD1. Would mean a 23 day cycle (and 9 day LP) which is completely rubbish.

I'm going to make an appointment with the GP to see if we can get DH another SA and then I'm going to push for a referral. We're getting nowhere! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->