Team Naughties - The Best of the Rest!!

My only reply to that is:test::test: !!!!!

Last month I gave in at 11DPO and tested as thinking about possibly being pregnant was driving me crazy. Get an FRER as they can be used up to 6 days early and you are only 3 days away x x x

Last month I gave in at 11DPO and tested as thinking about possibly being pregnant was driving me crazy. Get an FRER as they can be used up to 6 days early and you are only 3 days away x x x

I am going to resist until friday/saturday as i dont think my boby is good with the baby hormones. I dont want to get a :bfn: because i tested too early . . .

hey girls sorry i have not been about i have been getting myself together but im doing fine and still trying im on cd 16 and my temp dropped so looks like im ovulating today even tho i got my positive opk on sat so here is hoping

raz hun i think you should test with a frer go on go on sarahmellisa tested 11dpo and she got a cracker xxx

I am going to resist until friday/saturday as i dont think my boby is good with the baby hormones. I dont want to get a :bfn: because i tested too early . . .

I understand. I was like that the month before last. I also find it a bit easier to cope having the witch turn up rather than being told by a stick I am not pregnant!!! When I tested at 11DPO last month I kept telling myself there is still hope yet as maybe I tested too early so I really didn't achieve anything by testing early!

hey girls sorry i have not been about i have been getting myself together but im doing fine and still trying im on cd 16 and my temp dropped so looks like im ovulating today even tho i got my positive opk on sat so here is hoping

raz hun i think you should test with a frer go on go on sarahmellisa tested 11dpo and she got a cracker xxx

Hi Jen, great to hear from you and hald you are still staying positive and continuing TTC.

I am on CD4 so right at the start of yet another long month TTC. I have been taking vit b6 this month though so hopefully it really will be a long month and I can try and take my luteal phase past the 10 day mark!!

Hi Jen, great to hear from you and hald you are still staying positive and continuing TTC.

I am on CD4 so right at the start of yet another long month TTC. I have been taking vit b6 this month though so hopefully it really will be a long month and I can try and take my luteal phase past the 10 day mark!!

hey hun im taking b50 complex every day and i took soy isoflavones cd4-cd8 which seems to have made me ovulate early its great normally ive been cd22/cd23 ive also had ovulation bleed which ive never had before its like ewcm with pinkish blood also im like woahhhh but apparently its a healthy sign xx

Hey Jenny welcome back!! I think the bleeding is a very good sign around ov. When i got my :bfp: it was after bleeding around OV.

Well i have cracked and i am going to test tomorrow, i refuse to use a good test though and will use on of the IC i got free with my preseed . . . . Of course if its a :BFN: it will be put down to the fact i am using a IC but hey ho!! Oh and my baps are still killing me :)

i missed you guys i have been hovering around abit im back too my old self again which is good ive missed my old me :D
oooo raz im so excited for you im up early in the mornings if you have email pm me your email addy xxx

hey girls, just thought id check in and see how you are all doing.

raz the puppy is gorgeous. i have 5, 5 day old pups at home at the mo.
will be checking in, in the the morning for news on your test. i got my bfp at 10dpo on an ic. good luck hun.

hugs to all the rest of the girls. :hugs:

hey girls, just thought id check in and see how you are all doing.

raz the puppy is gorgeous. i have 5, 5 day old pups at home at the mo.
will be checking in, in the the morning for news on your test. i got my bfp at 10dpo on an ic. good luck hun.

hugs to all the rest of the girls. :hugs:

Hi Beth, great to hear from you. Not long to go for you now.. you must be excited if not a little nervous?! I cannot believe how quickly time has passed. I also cannot believe I am STILL NOT PREGNANT.....arrrrghhhh!! Then again, they do say the best things come to those who wait!!

Morning all! Well it was a :BFN: on the test but i felt truely awful this morning with a headache and i thought i was going to be sick so i went back to bed for 1/2 hour. I will test again on friday when AF is due.

aww sweetie dont worry hunny ic are rotten i hope you feel better soon sweetie xx

Went home yesterday as i was ill. Little update today boobies are still sore and even DH has said they look bigger, also feel a bit sick again this morning. Those are the good things on the bad side my temp has gone down from 36.7 to 36.5 this morning so i am a bit confused. Will do another test tomorrow to see.

How is everyone else?

hey hun not bad the charting is driving me nuts had to use ff temp adjuster the last two days im seriously not getting the hang of it ::( hun it will all be ok you are having really good signs hunny xxxx

hey hun not bad the charting is driving me nuts had to use ff temp adjuster the last two days im seriously not getting the hang of it ::( hun it will all be ok you are having really good signs hunny xxxx

It can be a bit tricky but you will get the hang of it! I reply on it now to tell me why AF is going to turn up!!

We get our new puppy today!!!!!!! Only 5 hours to go now!!

is it gonna turn up hun ? can i add you as a friend on ff? x

Blimey Beth - has it really been 7 months since you got your :bfp: !!!!! :shock:
How're you doing?

and Razcox - STUPID :bfn: :grr:
sounds like you've got some promising symptoms though.
Cheapy early tests from Superdrug are good - they're on offer at the moment.
I just bought some ready for testing tomorrow but with no symptoms at all I'm just passing time really!

Hey all, I guess I'm back. Am not sure how much I will be about for a bit. Am just waiting for the dr to came, and then I think we will be SHIG'ing for a bit, trying not to put to much pressure on either of us for a while until it all hurts a little bit less

:hi::hi: Hello, mumtobewating, its good to have you back although I appreciate you did not want to be back. I hope you & your OH are okay and managing to deal with things. I guess you just need to take each day at a time. We are here if you ever need to talk or sound off xx

As for me I am now armed with b6, preconception vits, agnus castus, grapefruit juice, conceive plus, fertility & conception book and stress management book... hmmm.... think I might be losing the plot!!!! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->