Team Naughties - The Best of the Rest!!

Hi all. How are you all doing?
Jen - I think the vitamins sound like a good plan. Just take your time and take care of yourself. :hugs:
Mamawannabe - sorry the witch got you.
Raz - what's going on? When are you testing?
Pipkin - so glad the midwife appt went well.

I've been OK. Mostly tired, and getting quite nauseous in the afternoon. Had a bit of a scare last weekend, with some blood, but had a scan on Monday morning and all was fine. Whew! They moved my due date though, now not until 19 April. Which is the day before my birthday so I hope this one is either late or comes much earlier... don't fancy either spending my birthday in hospital, or the idea of people coming to see baby instead of me!! (selfish, huh?)

Take care everyone. :hugs:

Well still no sign of AF but temp is still low (36.68) so i'm not overly hopeful TBH. I will test in the morning if there is still no sign of the :witch: as thats the last day i am due on with out being late.

Scrap that AF is here . . . . Onto Cycle 13 i guess.

im sorry hunny :(
are you ok i know its a daft question xxx

ive got loads of ewcm its weird im 8 days post op but i got one positive opk on the 13th i dunno whats going on with my body i cant use no more opks cause i have none and their is a postal strike and my new lot have not arrived yet xxx

Royal mail have a lot to answer for, as well as the bin men around us :hissy:

:hugs: razcox

Geeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr! Getting really mixed signals this month and i have no idea if i hav OVed or if i still havent. Either way I dont think i am going to be vbery fertile this month :(

Hey Raz, great to see there are some us still around! Well for me witch is on her way and so looks like its going to be a really short cycle again with another short luteal phase. I dont think I am going to be very fertile this month either as managed to get swine flu week before last and so health levels very low!

I will however keep everything crossed for you. I guess all we can do is bed like crazy in the hope that one of the little swimmers makes it through.... just seems to be an impossible task!! I have been keeping a diary "Diary of a demented woman TTC" - if you want to look it up and it has been helping. Its nice to be able to have a whinge!!!

Great to hear from you x

heya ladies. sorry you're out again razcox - I was so sure that you'd get another :bfp: without too much trouble. BLEUGH!

well - I'm in my 2ww for cycle 10 - fun fun. Hows everyone else getting on?
How many preggo Naughties are there now?

mama - glad you made it through swine flu - bet that wasn't much fun!

Hi all,

I've been dipping in and out of here everyday and have finally noticed some posts :happydance:

Sorry to hear about your swine flu Mammawannebe must be awful but hopefully you can still catch that eggy,

Raz, don't give up hope it will happen again for you, have you talked to your doctor about it? I know you had a mc but you have been trying for a year now so perhaps they can look into stuff for you, I remember thinking only a few more cycles and I would be able to go and see my doctor to make sure everything was ok, the only advice I can give and it's not much is that both times I got pregnant we did the deed before I actually OV'd so perhaps if you've not tried that then give it a go.

Cazd, good luck for this cycle, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

:hugs: to all.

Hey all how are we doing???

Cazd - Fingers crossed for you, and i hope the 2ww isnt too bad.

mammawannabe - Sorry to hear about the swine flu it seemt to be really doinf the rounds still.

Pipkin - With regards to the doctors the counter was reset when i got my :bfp: so i have to wait until march for it to be 12 months. I have decided i will push to see someone in Jan though if we are still TTC.

Well between me and fertilty friend we have decided i am 5DPO and i think i am just have a strange month where my temp just isnt going very high. We BDed lots (everyday for a week from CD13 to CD16) with preseed so you never know i guess.

Here is my chart if you want a looksie:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Hi Raz,

I noticed you said you are using pre-seed so thought I would share this... apparently, according to some other posts the lubricant "Conceive plus" is really really good. I have read a couple of posts from girls who have been trying for a while conceiving within the first 1 to 2 months of use. I have purchased some today and cant wait to start using it!!! I got mine from Boots in Telford at £14.99.

Thanks Mammawannabe i will have a look when we next go into town, if this month is a no go i will give it a try.

Also just to share a bit of good news we are getting a new puppy! I have been waiting to see when i get pregnant before we get a new dogs but i have decided to stop putting my life on hold. We were on a waiting list for a while and finally my perfect new girl has come along. Here she is at 4 weeks and we pick her up next thursday, her name is Raina:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/New%20puppy/DSC_0023.jpg

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/New%20puppy/DSC_0117.jpg

Ooooh so so cute!!! Not too sure it would get on with my five cats though... they would be a great toy for her!

Temps have gone up a bit today to 36.9 really hope this is a good sign and they will stay that way! Half way through the 2ww now then.

Thanks Mammawannabe i will have a look when we next go into town, if this month is a no go i will give it a try.

Also just to share a bit of good news we are getting a new puppy! I have been waiting to see when i get pregnant before we get a new dogs but i have decided to stop putting my life on hold. We were on a waiting list for a while and finally my perfect new girl has come along. Here she is at 4 weeks and we pick her up next thursday, her name is Raina:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/New%20puppy/DSC_0023.jpg

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/New%20puppy/DSC_0117.jpg

OMG, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen, she really is gorgeous, I would love a dog but unfortunately not home enough so would probably chew my house to pieces.

oh wow - she's adorable !!!!

My old flea bag is fast asleep next to me - bless her. Dogs are just wonderful companions.
But you're right pipkin - I can't bear to leave her on her own for too long - 3-4 hours max..

And you're picking her up next week!

Its so easy to let this TTC lark get in the way of life - we haven't booked any holidays this year - just in case...

oh wow - she's adorable !!!!

My old flea bag is fast asleep next to me - bless her. Dogs are just wonderful companions.
But you're right pipkin - I can't bear to leave her on her own for too long - 3-4 hours max..

And you're picking her up next week!

Its so easy to let this TTC lark get in the way of life - we haven't booked any holidays this year - just in case...

It really is, we have been TTC for a year now i feel like my whole life has been put on hold 'just in case'. Well no more! If it happens then we will just have to cope . . .

Here is a more recent pic of her at 6 weeks:

https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs279.snc1/10630_100962413258905_100000354396064_22207_3657865_n.jpg

Only 4 more sleeps until we pick her up!!!

Well i am a tad POed at FF its decided to move my cover line and now has decided i OVed on CD17 not CD16! Why its done this i have no idea but i have overridden it to the day before again . . . . Gerrrrrr!

TMI warning here but i need to have a further rant. My (.) (.) are killing me, i cant stand to even have a good hug from my DH. I think its because (and here is the TMI) my nipples just havent gone down in the last 3 days. I am tring not to read to much into this as i am only 11DPO but we shall see. AF is due on friday . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->