Team Naughties - The Best of the Rest!!

:hugs: Jenny, all this is bound to be stressful for u both, hope op goes ok and will see u when u are more ready, u know where we are if u need xx

3 days too go till my op im nervous i have my pre op on tuesday eeeekkkk xxx
how are we all doing ? sorry not been on paul and i have been having some problems i just dont feel like talking about them just yet xxx

Sorry things have not been easy for you hun, hoe all goes well this week :hug:

Hope all goes well for you Jen and remember we are here to talk when you are ready :hugs:

Well I am day 4 of the dreaded 2ww. Its funny that as I am getting so used to BFN's, I dont really notice the 2ww as i just work on the assumption that I am not pregnant! I get my test results from the Dr's on Thursday so hopefully all will be okay there.

Mamawannabe - I know the feeling the 2WW doesnt feel so long anymore, i dont bother testing now unless i am late (which hasnt happened for a few months). Good luck for thursday, i'm sure everything will be fine xxxxx

I am anywhere between 7 and 4 DPO as i only have a rough idea when i Oved so either way i have at least another week to go until the :witch: shows up.

hi girls i have my pre op today im kinda nervous i know i will defo be back in here properly once this is all done with as i have been finding things hard too deal with which has been causing real problems for paul and i

raz hun i wish you the best of luck :)

hello too the new members welcome too team naughties xxxx

For the 'oldies' amongst us, just incase u have not seen Mork, the original founder of the team nauhties movement has got her :bfp: :happydance: everyones turn is coming!

For the 'oldies' amongst us, just incase u have not seen Mork, the original founder of the team nauhties movement has got her :bfp: :happydance: everyones turn is coming!

Yay for Mork... there is hope yet.

I must admit, whilst I cant talk to my hubby about this (as I go thru the same every month and I bet he thinks "here she goes again!") there is something about this month that feels different. It might just be that cos I got my peak on the monitor (finally) I am expecting more but.... I am 7-8 dpo and my temps were 36.69 this morning the highest they have ever been since TTC, my BB's are very tingly, I have lots of creamy cm (sorry tmi) and I just don't feel quite "right". I am sure, as with evey month I am reading into things that aren't there but I am just going to hope!! :thumbup:

All good signs, that was my biggest sign, even though I didn't realise it at the time! It is a good sign thatur body is at least trying to do the right thing, keep the PMA going :happydance:

hi girls just to let you know that the erpc went well no complications at all i was taken down at 2pm remember looking at the clock at 2.05pm and then waking up at 2.40pm everything has gone only have slight pain and bleeding but im very tired at the moment so im currently in bed but i thought id give you an update thank you so much and i should of done this along time ago xxx

I AM SO SO ANGRY....... went to the Dr's this morning for the results of my hormone tests only to be told they had done them at the wrong point in my cycle despite the fact that I queried it with them when they booked the appointment. To the normal person this wouldn't be much of a problem however I am the worst needlephobe EVER and flake out everytime I go to have blood taken so having to go through all that again so soon is not an option! The Dr was really nice though and said that at the time the tests were done the levels were fine and to keep doing what we are doing and maybe go back to see him in the new year. He has also agreed to do samples on my DH (much to his dismay... in fact he went a funny colour!!) So I think I am just going to try and chill for a bit, especially as all the other tests they did at the same time were fine and see what happens....

at least the levels apear fine for the time they were taken mamawannabe :hugs: I'm not surprised u were furious though...

Jenny I'm glad ur ok, take it easy and get plenty of hugs from Aaron :hugs:

Jenny - Glad it all over and it went well. Have a nice long rest and take it easy :hug: x

Mammawannabe - Sorry the tests were messed up but good news about the hormone leves. Bet the OH is thrilled to be having tests done! :)

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm back from my holiday and feeling depressed so I thought I'd come on here to see whats been going on.

Jenny - glad the op went well and hope you and Paul sort things out. :hugs:

Mamawannebe - bloody tests but things sound promising for you this month, my boobs still feel tingly and hurt alot so that's a really good sign. :hugs:

Raz - Keep up the PMA, to be honest I thought it would never happen for me again after mc and look at me now!!! :hugs:

To the Newbies, welcome to you all so glad to see some new ladies on here and good luck to you all. :hugs:

Update on me is that I came home today and I've got my first midwife appointment on Tuesday :happydance: planning on asking lots of questions, I also got my prescription exemption card, which is great for me as I spend loads on my tablets for my Crohns every month. :hugs:

Glad you had a good hoilday Pipkin, great mews about the midwife appointment! :)

Well today is the first day that AF could be due, been taking my temp the last few days as i have come to reply on the temp drop to let me know the :witch: is coming. Its at 37 today so quite high but i have until friday before i am late . . .

Good luck Raz... fingers crossed.

I am out again this month ....witch got me yesterday.... 4 days early. Think I am going to start taking all the vitamins again to try and regulate and lengthen my cycles a bit. Give a possible growing bean a chance at least before the witch arrives!

good luck raz hunny

im sorry the witch you got you hun

well its been 6 days since surgery and i have a strange postive opk with having no lines too a positive too having faint then no lines again so dunno whats happening but i did bed on the day after but i found it was uncomfy im still having a brownish discharge but only when i go too the loo so i will wait and see what happens xxx

good luck raz hunny

im sorry the witch you got you hun

well its been 6 days since surgery and i have a strange postive opk with having no lines too a positive too having faint then no lines again so dunno whats happening but i did bed on the day after but i found it was uncomfy im still having a brownish discharge but only when i go too the loo so i will wait and see what happens xxx

Was the OPK a cheapie? You may have got an odd result becayse of the changes your body has been going through. Just take it easy hun and I am sure you will be back into the swing of things in no time at all :hugs:

Raz.... any news......:test:

Well my temp has dropped like a stone (36.6) but no AF yet and still creamy CM. I could only be 12DPO as my cycle was a bit strange this month. Will have to wait and see what my temp does tomorrow . . . .

Sorry the witch got you Mammawannabe and hope things get back to normal ASAP for you jenny. :hug: to both xx

Hi all, went to the midwife yesterday and just had loads of bloods taken and answered what seemed like a 1000 questions, very helpful though and she's told me that I will probably have my scan within the next couple of weeks as they have put me down as 10 weeks which I know I'm not but they are going from my last period which took me ages to ov after. Never mind I suppose at least my mind will be put at rest sooner :happydance:

Raz - Sounds promising, got everything crossed for you this month

Mamawannebe - sorry the witch got you, I think taking the vitamins to regulate yourself sounds like a good idea.

Jenny - Hope everything sorts itself out soon, I'm sure it will.

:hugs: To all. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"