Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Good afternoon lovely leftovers.

Well we visited 2 friends this weekend who are both well into their pregnancy. I thought it was going to be a bit gutting but it was fantastic. I was a little jealous but did not feel rubbish about things just that when it is meant to be our turn it will, and how much I am looking forward to that day when we get our :bfp:.

I am thinking of starting a ttc journal just so that I can log what AF/hormone/weird feelings I have in the 2ww so that next month I know what is normal for AF and what is new. Any of you girls have a journal?

Only one more week Samzi and Mumtobewaiting. Keeping fingers crossed the :witch: keeps her distance.

:hug:

Hello my lovely ladies :) Hope you have all had a nice weekend :)

Been busy shopping, gardening and baking this weekend so only just had time to pop online. Was so so sick yesterday - spent most of the evening speaking to the big white phone but feeling better today thank goodness. Random hormones :(

Beth - I got my 3+ at about 5w3d - think I waited until then to test as wanted to make sure I wasn't disappointed :)

Right better go and get my chocolate, banana and pecan cake out of the oven :) And yes I didn't even let a bit of the uncooked cake mixture near my lips because of the raw eggs :hissy: DH had it all instead :(

Hey im okai, not much to report in with really, had a lovely weekend and its the start of my foretasted fertile days so i've got the opk's on the ready and DH doesn't know its OV so its all good no pressure haha!! lol i think its time to ready set jump for a few days lol and see how it goes. iv'e discovered 27 opks in my fertility bag so im going to test everyday to find out when i ov exactly as im not catching it and i think i may even be ov'ing later on in my cycle! fingers x'd.

Hope everyone is A otay!! xxxx Hugs and kisses xxxx

AF has finally arrived. I am now more confused than ever!
Really struggling with my PMA at the moment. Feel like i'm constantly disappointed whether it be ovulation, :bfn: or irregular :witch:'s. :hissy:
:hug: to you all
x x

AF has finally arrived. I am now more confused than ever!
Really struggling with my PMA at the moment. Feel like i'm constantly disappointed whether it be ovulation, :bfn: or irregular :witch:'s. :hissy:
:hug: to you all
x x

Aww hunni!!! Hugs to you xxx

Thank t'elle.
Feeling pretty low at the mo!! But tomorrow is another day!
x x

yeah hun i know what u mean, i just feel like im in a complete loop at the moment!! xx

oh dear i have a feeling im gonna be one of those ladies who feel sick in the evenings. i feel really sick right now.

sorry about AF gar :hugs:

im feeling sick right now but im feeling nothing about this BFP business at the mo. i will never get one again, all the symptoms well so called symptoms and AF ends up turning up anyway. What the point? As you can tell im deff in the mindset of AF is going to come, as always. no matter how many 'symptoms' i get!

sorry about AF gar :hugs:

im feeling sick right now but im feeling nothing about this BFP business at the mo. i will never get one again, all the symptoms well so called symptoms and AF ends up turning up anyway. What the point? As you can tell im deff in the mindset of AF is going to come, as always. no matter how many 'symptoms' i get!

Aww hugs!! :af: for samzi....!! so stay away :witch: lol :hugs:xxx

Aw, Garkat, so sorry the :witch: got you! Hang in there, hunni, it'll happen!

Samzi, give me some PMA, girl!! You'll be getting that :bfp: next week, I just know it!

Sorry the sickness has kicked in, Beth. Sucks, doesn't it??

Blondie, send me some cake!!:rofl::rofl:

T'elle, love the PMA girl!!!

:hug: to you all!

Thanks hun its just got to be done I AM GOING TO TAKE CONTROL!!!!! lol xxxx :hugs: xx

hi girls hope you are all well.

well im on cd13/14 (its now after midnight) got a nice dark line on opk this afternoon. not :sex: for about 4 days and will now only have chance in the morning as DH is asleep. i'm worried that it will be too late but only time will tell i guess and i will get a better idea when ff pinpoints ov. will just have to wait and see. thats all us girls seem to do ttc, waiting, waiting and more waiting!!!!

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Wow - 10 weeks today :happydance::happydance: that's 25% of pregnancy over with :rofl: - gosh it seems ages since that :bfp: Had another couple of days of nasty sickness but just focusing on getting over the 12w mark now which is only 2 weeks away :happydance::happydance:

Topazicatz - I'm worse in the evenings as a rule, hope it doesn't get you too badly :hugs: - but a great sign that hormones are running riot and bean is settling in for the long haul :)

Caitlenc - I don't think cake will post well out to states :rofl: - it is very nice though, had 2 pieces last night :) Congrats on hittings 10weeks to you aswell :happydance:

Flowertot - good luck with catching the eggy, I thought I was too late when I got my :bfp: - just make sure you get some troops up there asap :)

Garkat - sorry :witch: arrived :hugs: , try and keep that PMA going, you WILL get that :bfp: soon I promise :)

T'elle and Samzi - keep going with the PMA girls :)

grats hun :happydance:

not that ive got my BFP yet, but when you got yours and your m/c from the last preg date came..how did you feel? If i get mine this month, i am shit scared of it all going wrong again :cry:

Morning all, sorry i have not been about the last week or so but i was getting a bit stressed out with the whole TTC thing so i have had a little break. Not stressing over every little thing and enjoying a bit of a drink has really helped with the 2WW.

Beth - Thats great news about your :bfp: really over the moon for you :happydance: also sorry about your friends bad news that must have been rough xxx

Samzi & Mrs - I am right there with you and just want to see that :bfp: again AF is not welcome at our doors!

Flowertot - Good luck getting the egg lots of BDing going on in your house!

T'elle - Sorry to hear what happened and loving the PMA :hugs:

Blondie - Wow 10 weeks! Wont be long until you venture into the 2nd tri and the glowing stage bet you can't wait xxx

As for me i really didn't hold out much hope this month as my body didn't give the signs of OV my CP was never very high and open but my temps did go up. We olny BDed twice around ov so i was really down in the dumps (hence the break). Now i am a bit more positive as my temps are quite high and FF thinks my chart is looking good. AF id due on thursday ( i OVed early) so i only have a few days to wait and see. Here is my chart if anyone wants a look.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

razcox your chart looks good, that could be an implantation dip on 8dpo
fx for you hun

congrats on 10 weeks blondie and cait.

im exactly 5 weeks behind you. 5 weeks today :happydance::happydance:

im working nights this week and not looking forward to them one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->