Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

My 2 week wait has been somewhat extended!!
Am now on cd32 and still no sign of :witch: but no symptoms of :baby: either!! Getting frustrated now as just want to know whats going on!
Good luck msmith for testing!
Hope everyone else is doing ok!!
:hug: x x x

Congrats Beth for officially being late :happydance: Does it feel more real now?

not really, wish i could poas.

i ve only been at work 4 hrs and im already ready for bed, i could fall asleep at the nursing sation given half the chance.

got to work and most peole know my news, seems my boss has been telling everyone.

Congrats Beth for officially being late :happydance: Does it feel more real now?

not really, wish i could poas.

i ve only been at work 4 hrs and im already ready for bed, i could fall asleep at the nursing sation given half the chance.

got to work and most peole know my news, seems my boss has been telling everyone.

Beth I POAS every day for a month (as you can tell) honestly if you need to POAS you go girl!!

also i feel asleep while online at work the other day luckyly i woke myself up a few seconds later ( well it may of been longer you never know)

My 2 week wait has been somewhat extended!!
Am now on cd32 and still no sign of :witch: but no symptoms of :baby: either!! Getting frustrated now as just want to know whats going on!
Good luck msmith for testing!
Hope everyone else is doing ok!!
:hug: x x x

Oh hun this must be so frustrating for you, Keep up the PMA chick it's not over till the :witch: shows her face.

Hey girls, Just popping in to say hello! I'll be home tomorrow and can catch up properly then.

Tori-I am SO thrilled that everything looks good with little George!:happydance:

Beth-That is awful about your friend. Not much you can do but just be there when and if she needs you.:hugs:

Daisymum, welcome to BnB and to the Naughties, and congrats on that :bfp:!!:hugs:

Samzi, hopefully those pains were implantation!:happydance:

Garkat, any sign yet of what's happening??

Blondie, My poor bump buddy, sorry the nausea has gotten you yet again. Eat whatever makes you feel better, hunny, and get lots of rest!:hugs:

:hug: to anyone I've missed!!

I am doing well, have had a lovely break. Nausea hasn't been too bad, BB's still quite sore. Hopefully all is well in there, next scan is 2 weeks from Tuesday.

Have a lovely day, girls!!:hugs:

Thanks Caitlenc.

MrsSmith, I am 4+5 as of today. Haven't POAS in a few days, but still temping everyday to keep me sane until doc appointment this coming week. Might get a digi just to see the word. Does the reading last on digis, or do they eventually fade away?

Good luck to all in the 2ww. Hang in there! As long as you know you did everything you could, what is done is done. That and PMA is what gave me peace and kept me grounded during the 2ww.

Ah Beth, that kind of tiredness sounds awful. So far it hasn't hit me. Only the tender bbs, which make lying on my back sometimes a balancing act, as they have be just so, or it's torture. And yet, if I am feeling no pain, I have been known to give them a squeeze, just to make sure they still ache:dohh:. Masochism....just another reality in the world of TTCing.

Hi caitlenc
No still in the dark! Still awaiting af and still no sign!
Tested on Tues and got BFN will try again on tues if still no sign but sure she'll be back with a vengance soon
x x x

i know i wasnt sure when to use my other one, but decieded to wait til mid week in the hope of seeing 3+ rather than having to buy more

hey ladies first off a message for the attention of Samzi!! lol iv only gone and dropped my fone down the loo:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: so i need u to text me (on the same number) cos i havent got your number lol

And also to say im back to TTC and with a vengance!!! :bodyp: im going to opk for 30 days to find my BFP because i think im ov'ing on a diff date to what im supposed to lol!!! so look out Witch!!!!! :witch: :af: your not wanted here!!!! :thumbup:

hope u girls are all A okai!! :happydance: xxx

love the pma t'elle hope it brings you your bfp.

Thanks hun me too!! lol its driving me mad now!! to the point wherei cry and think im going to give in and then i think no what the F*!k am i thinking im NOT giving in lol!!! hahaha im on a war path lol xxx:rofl::rofl: where the smiley for lost the plot?

im okay

watching hollyoaks with tea and digestive biscuits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->