Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Evening.
MIL arrives tomorrow for a few days so that should keep my mind of testing.

I think my parents are throwing rather large hints at coming back up either this weekend or next... have told them I haven't a clue what am working yet.... but forgot to ask which weekend they meant :rofl:

I suppose it is better that they visit now rather than over ovulation! :rofl:

Sorry for being stupid but can't find your 4th May testing thread. Can you direct me. Ta

Just thought id update you ladies on this :D
https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g176/lowred666/IMG_0764.jpg

I dont know about you but i think those lines are gorgeous!!! hehe we BD last night and im going to BD in the next 24 hours too!! :) fingers crossed!!:happydance::rofl::rofl::rofl::blush:

I think you should be very proud of those lines.
Someone is ovulating!!!

Hehe Thanks hun!! fingers crossed we get a BFP along the way lol xxx

you so will!

:happydance: oh i cant wait for you to get yours! :hugs: :hugs:

T'elle i got my positive opk yesterday and today so we will ov around the same time. we can symptom spot together!

ooo yay!!! :) hehe i got mine on CD11 which is strange for me i had it on cd 19 before xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/126221-may-4th-us-7-days-go.html

Does this work Msmith, am a bit of a technophob, otherwise search through my posts :)

I never got lines like that T'elle, they are sound lines.... enjoy them!!! :happydance:

Beth - Cant wait to see the little kitten :hug: you must be sooooo excited.

Mumtobewaiting - I ov'ed early so i will be testing on thursday as thats when AF is due. FF has has given me 72pts, didn't even get that when i WAS preggers!

Good look to all hoping to catch the egg lots of babydust comming your way xxx

Here is my chart if anyone wants a looksie. Temp still high, CP high and closed and CM creamy and a fair bit of it as well.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Mumtobewaiting - I ov'ed early so i will be testing on thursday as thats when AF is due. FF has has given me 72pts, didn't even get that when i WAS preggers!

Here is my chart if anyone wants a looksie. Temp still high, CP high and closed and CM creamy and a fair bit of it as well.

:cry: I've only got 50 points this month :hissy:
DH has already been on the phone this morning thou, asking me if I "have peed on one of those things yet?" !!!!

I feel really sick, but have a feeling it is more to do with the fact my body is telling me that I really should be in bed, not going to work for a late shift the day after I finish nights :hissy::hissy: I have started with IBS again, which I haven't had for a while.... hhmmmm

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Things still plodding along here - no scan date from hospital yet but hoping it will arrive any day now :happydance: - if it hasn't arrived by next Tuesday I will have to ring and chase it.

Razcox - chart looking good there - fingers x'd for Thursday :) You are following my patterns exactly so far with mc, one month, early ovulation so next thing to copy is that :bfp:

T'elle and Flowertot - good luck catching that eggy :happydance:

:cry: I've only got 50 points this month :hissy:
DH has already been on the phone this morning thou, asking me if I "have peed on one of those things yet?" !!!!

I feel really sick, but have a feeling it is more to do with the fact my body is telling me that I really should be in bed, not going to work for a late shift the day after I finish nights :hissy::hissy: I have started with IBS again, which I haven't had for a while.... hhmmmm

Don't worry about the points, it only gave me 48pts the month i was preggers!

Blondie - Really hope i copy your pattern this month, last month on CD 12 my temps dropped like a stone but they seem steady and high so far . . .Keeping everything crossed.

Good Morning, my lovelies!:hugs:

Beth, can't wait to see a piccie of the lil' pusskins!!:happydance::happydance:

T'elle, awesome lines!!:happydance:

Hope everyone's temps stay up---I think we're in for a bumper crop of :bfp:'s this month!!!:happydance:

I am feeling pretty good this morning. I ordered a home doppler which should arrive today,, so I'm hoping to hear the seahorse's heartbeat tonight!:happydance:

Hope all of you have a wonderful day!!:hug:

i love my lines!! hehe :p what a crap day outside today its tippin down and soooo gloomy :( xxx

No :( he had rlli bad earache and toothache love him...but it wont be dinner on the table when he gets in tonight lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: xx

Good Morning, my lovelies!:hugs:

Beth, can't wait to see a piccie of the lil' pusskins!!:happydance::happydance:

T'elle, awesome lines!!:happydance:

Hope everyone's temps stay up---I think we're in for a bumper crop of :bfp:'s this month!!!:happydance:

I am feeling pretty good this morning. I ordered a home doppler which should arrive today,, so I'm hoping to hear the seahorse's heartbeat tonight!:happydance:

Hope all of you have a wonderful day!!:hug:

Oooh lucky you getting a doppler :happydance: I'm still undecided, DH says no but he doesn't like heartbeats (even his own makes him feel sick :rofl: ) so I don't think he likes the idea of listening to another heartbeat inside me. I think I might hold out on the doppler and wait for me to start feeling bubs instead :) (Though knowing DH that will probably make him feel sick aswell :rofl: ) VERY tempted though but think I would just become obsessive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->