Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi Daisymum, welcome to lovely friendly B&B!! And huge congratulations on your :bfp:, you must be over the moon at the moment. Although it is scary in the early days but do your best to relax and enjoy it! Hope to see more of you now that you've broken the ice so to speak!

thanks everyone, im feeling a bit better now the initial shock has worn off.

we have worked it out and sadly the baby would have already died by the time she told me and our other friend.
she isnt taking our calls at the mo but we have both sent her messages so she knows we are here for her when she is ready to talk.

im trying not to stress too much though as its not good for kitten, but it does seem like its a bad day today as i ve just had news that my grans cat has gone missing :cry:
will be stressed tom too as thats the day :witch: is actually due.

Well, I am holding my breath and officially popping my BnB cherry. I will be posting this thanks on different threads.

I have been a lurker here since December, on this and a couple of other TTC threads, and have followed the trials and tribulations and the joys and elations of many ladies on here.

Although you may not know it, many of you have been a great inspiration and a huge source of solace and knowledge and information and PMA, and laughs and tears during my own TTC time.

I think that it's about time that I acknowlege and thank the lot of you for your unknowing support. Just to mention some names:

Polaris
Blondie
caitlenc
tori_cottier
Vestirse
Applegirl
Tigergirl
Wishingfor#2
quail
jk1978
Chrissie33
Samzi
and more I have missed.

I am now 4+3 days. I believe alot if it was due to to much of what I learned here, and from that baby dust and PMA flying all over the place here.

Thank you to all you great ladies.:hugs:

And to Beth, it's terribly devasting news for your friend, and although your thoughts and concern are with your friend at this saddest of times for her, I hope that this does not bring you down, as I can only wonder whether like me you are holding on with bated breath everyday in these early days that this will be it for us. Take care of yourself.

thanks hun, congratulations on your news, your exactly the same as me.
yes im very nervous at the mo, even more so now.

ow

my whole lower back and hips are aching like crazy! it really hurts :cry:

Thanks girls, for the warm welcome. Truthfully, I am cautiously over the moon. Stuck somewhere between trying to enjoy it, and worrying that I am not enjoying this as much as I should because of trying to be cautiously optimistic and realistic. It's an unexpected place to be in after wanting this so much!

On a side note, it's nice to know, Beth, that we are on parallel paths, with :bfp: same day, and same due date!

Thanks girls, for the warm welcome. Truthfully, I am cautiously over the moon. Stuck somewhere between trying to enjoy it, and worrying that I am not enjoying this as much as I should because of trying to be cautiously optimistic and realistic. It's an unexpected place to be in after wanting this so much!

On a side note, it's nice to know, Beth, that we are on parallel paths, with :bfp: same day, and same due date!

The whole of First Trimester is a little bit like that I'm afraid. Surreal. It still doesn't even seem real to me half the time. Maybe after the scan I will start to believe in the pregnancy properly.

The whole of First Trimester is a little bit like that I'm afraid. Surreal. It still doesn't even seem real to me half the time. Maybe after the scan I will start to believe in the pregnancy properly.

I know what you mean Polaris - I keep trying to get my head round the fact that there will more than likely be a baby coming out of me in November - I cant seem to associate that with what I feel now. All just a little too wierd. Maybe once I start showing I might actually feel like I'm growing something inside me. :rofl: Is it normal for that thought to make you feel a little ill :)

my god girls.

i was in agony last night. i had awful cramps in my abdomen and all around my back, it was really awful!! stopped now thank god but for a minute i thought i was gonna be awake all night with it.

according to pregnology.com it was implantation yesterday, do you think the cramps were cos of that? only explanation i can think of

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Well today I feel sick sick sick sick sick :(

After thinking it was getting better yesterday morning it has done nothing but get worse since. I am having a bad day, constantly heaving, look like sh*te, so so tired and just want to be in bed :hissy:

Sorry rant over :)

Beth - :hugs: sorry to hear about your nan's cat, hopefully it just found somewhere more interesting to spend a couple of nights and it will be home soon wanting a good feed :) Try not to let your friends mc affect you too much, as hard as it is you have to look after number 1 and be a bit selfish now. That's one of the reasons I tend to avoid some of the threads in first tri as it can be heart breaking watching some of the posts develop when you know from their first post that it sounds like something is going wrong but you can't post that as you need to be as positive as possible. Take it easy today, I'm sure you will have no sign of :witch: as I have a feeling she has packed her broom and vanished for the next 8 months :hugs:

my god girls.

i was in agony last night. i had awful cramps in my abdomen and all around my back, it was really awful!! stopped now thank god but for a minute i thought i was gonna be awake all night with it.

Oh that sounds horrible Samzi - do you think it was uterus related or maybe gas/bloating? I tend to feel like that when I'm bloated (but then again I have crohns disease).

just updated tmy prev post :)

it was supposed to be implantation yesterday, maybe it was that?

just updated tmy prev post :)

it was supposed to be implantation yesterday, maybe it was that?

To me what I thought was implanation were stretchy, pully feelings going on down there. It seems different for everyone one though so it could well have been :) Ooooooh roll on May 4th :)

i didnt get any implantation pains, just the temp dip on 6dpo. i did get some twinges, pulling feelings around 9dpo but they have continued on and off since.

yay i moved up a box on my ticker. :happydance::happydance:

plus we have found my grans cat, she is shut in the neighbours shed so operation rescue bonnie is underway.

Hi All,
Been a couple of days since I have caught up with you all.

I have been getting cramps all of today and have had sore nipples since yesterday :blush:. I am trying to remember if these are similar signs of the :witch: approaching. I still have a week to go though. I really should have kept better track of new symptoms after finishing the pill. I am trying not to read too much into it, I suppose only time will tell. Why do they make the symptoms of AF and pregnancy so bl00dy similar :growlmad:

Samzi-not too sure what your pains were all about. Fingers crossed they were implant pains. Hope you are feeling more yourself now.
Beth-glad cat rescue is over. Poor thing being locked in that shed. Bet he was very pleased to be out. Yay, to moving up one spot on your ticker.
Blondie, are ginger nuts not getting even close to helping with the nausea :rofl: I suppose it is all a good sign that your pregnancy is ticking along nicely.
Daisymum, congrats on the :bfp:

Anyone up to anything fun this weekend?
:hug:

Aww glad they found your nan's cat Beth :) :happydance:

MSmith - didn't have any gingernuts today so had to survive without. Plus DH has read a book that says I should eat less cakes, biscuits and crisps and more fruit, veg and carbs so he is trying to push me down a healthier route :( Somehow I don't think that's going to work :)

ok im going cold turkey tom and not poas :wacko:

i ve only got 1 cb digi left so gonna save that for mid week in the hope of seeing a 3+

apart from feeling tired and hungry and cramps, i dont have any symptoms, should i be worried that my bbs havent changed?

Thanks MsSmith!

Beth, apart for the cramps and stretchy-pinchy-pulling feelings from the first days and what I estimate was around implantation, and sore bbs, I haven't felt anything either. I keep thinking, hmmmm, "Give me something to work with!" but then know that these will be considered the good days once the tiredness and nausea and vomiting hit.

It seems like it's just like they say, all these early symptoms just feel like the :witch: is coming.

And Blondie, fruits and veggies are all good, but you can overdo on those too. Someone I know thought she was doing good by eating fruits all day and drinking juices, until the doc warned her you can have too much of a good thing too!

my bbs arent sore though, i bet it will all kick in with avengence and i ll be in agony with them :rofl:

well off to bed now and the :witch: is still off on vaccation, think it will feel a bit more real tom when im actually officially late.

Morning ladies,
Congrats Beth for officially being late :happydance: Does it feel more real now?
daisymum, how far along are you?
Blondie, be careful not to get the runs from all that fruit :rofl:

Not much else to tell you all, just sitting tight in this 2ww. Got achy tops of legs and lower abdomen however I can remember these from last month too. It does feel a bit :witch: like. A bit of a dip in the old PMA.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->