Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning all, sorry i have not been about the last week or so but i was getting a bit stressed out with the whole TTC thing so i have had a little break. Not stressing over every little thing and enjoying a bit of a drink has really helped with the 2WW.

Beth - Thats great news about your :bfp: really over the moon for you :happydance: also sorry about your friends bad news that must have been rough xxx

Samzi & Mrs - I am right there with you and just want to see that :bfp: again AF is not welcome at our doors!

Flowertot - Good luck getting the egg lots of BDing going on in your house!

T'elle - Sorry to hear what happened and loving the PMA :hugs:

Blondie - Wow 10 weeks! Wont be long until you venture into the 2nd tri and the glowing stage bet you can't wait xxx

As for me i really didn't hold out much hope this month as my body didn't give the signs of OV my CP was never very high and open but my temps did go up. We olny BDed twice around ov so i was really down in the dumps (hence the break). Now i am a bit more positive as my temps are quite high and FF thinks my chart is looking good. AF id due on thursday ( i OVed early) so i only have a few days to wait and see. Here is my chart if anyone wants a look.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Oooh that chart is looking promising Razcox - fingers x'd you get that :bfp: later this week :)

grats hun :happydance:

not that ive got my BFP yet, but when you got yours and your m/c from the last preg date came..how did you feel? If i get mine this month, i am shit scared of it all going wrong again :cry:

I was pretty much terrified - me and DH didn't really get excited at all initially this time round, it was only once we got the scan at 7w5d that I started to relax a little.

I think everyone who has had a previous mc holds their breath for the entire first trimester, I've pretty much been going week by week now and the end if finally in sight but it's definitely been a stressful few weeks :(

Morning Ladies,

I hope you are all well, I really do like this time of the month as you guys are coming close to testing which in reality helps mine and Blondies addiction lol

I know it's really frustrating for you guys when your in the 2WW but when your BFP comes i promise you'll not give the 2WW a second throught honestly

I'm also loveing all this PMA thats rattling about!

Blondies congrats on the 10 week mark, When i went for a scan for George they moved me on to 8.5 weeks so I'm now 9.2 which is strange as i use to always go by your chart but 1 week less,

Beth hun, over the last week i have felt ill through out the day and night and it comes and goes which is a little frustraing, But for the fist time ever i got it this morning first thing and i can honestly say if there is a best time to get it, it in the everning, It is as blondie says a really good sign that bean is settling in to there new home

Caitlenc, Hope your well chick and it's nice to see you had a good break!

To all the lovelys PMA all the way for you guys

Love tori

my PMA has gone on holiday

Ohh let hope its a short break then samzi! honestly hun i really didn't feel PG and through i was heading for a BFN if you look back on my threads, They pop up when you least expect it honestly,

Good Morning, my lovelies!!:hugs:

Razcox, welcome back! Sounds like things are promising this month, can't wait until you test!!:happydance:

Blondie, congrats on 10 weeks! I can't believe we are only 2 weeks away from 12 weeks!!:happydance:

:hug: to all the rest of you!!

Well, i am back to work today, which is always hard after a vacation week, but it just brings me that much closer to my 12 week scan!:happydance:

My nausea seems to have come back yesterday, so we'll see how today goes.

Hope all of you have a fab day!!:hugs:

im not feeling sad about this cycle. i have accepted the fact that this wont be it for me

omg :rofl:

i have TERRIBLE wind today :rofl:

it really is bad

Well i ve bitten the bullet and booked an early scan :happydance:

2 weeks and 2 days til i get to see kitten. :happydance:

Well i ve bitten the bullet and booked an early scan :happydance:

2 weeks and 2 days til i get to see kitten. :happydance:

Wow... I can't wait to see little kitten!!
Well, I'm back to symptom spotting.... my skin is far too good for just having done 2 weeks of nights, and again, I just feel different!!!

Are u joining us for a May 4th test Razcox? Sometimes a break works wonders!!! :hugs:
Incidentily, I have started a thread for those of us testing on the 4th, as interested in how many were using the opportunity of a bank holiday.

No more gossip here on the goings on in the street/culd e sac, he has moved one of his cars into his garden and has taken all the reg plate and stuff off... think it may just be that :dohh:

Evening.
MIL arrives tomorrow for a few days so that should keep my mind of testing. Had cramps last week and a bit of nausea around ovulation with the hormone rush but as of Sunday-nothing. Trying not to think about it too much but that is easier said than done. Just got to think we did our best this month, but at the end of the day that still might not be enough-what is the statistic, 25% chance for each cycle in your 20's?

Keep up the PMA Samzi.
I will have a nose at your thread mumtobewaiting, I like the idea.
Blondie, Caitlenc and Beth-congrats on another week gone.
Good to hear from you again Razcox.
Sorry for missing people.

Keeping those fingers crossed for all ladies in the 2ww.
:hug:

Samzi - when i was having my DD i didn't get any symptoms at all until i was about 7 weeks preg so don't worry you might still get your :bfp:

congrats to Blondie and Caitlen on hitting the 10 week mark.

Got a very very strong line on opk today. is was so much darker than the control line, it shocked me!

Got some :sex: in this morning and think i might jump DH tonight to give us a good chance.

i'm about to enter the 2ww, yay! just got to wait for ff to pinpoint ov.

Blondie - please put me down for testing on 10th May, oh and please can you remove the :bfp: you have for me on the front page :hugs:

Evening.
MIL arrives tomorrow for a few days so that should keep my mind of testing.

I think my parents are throwing rather large hints at coming back up either this weekend or next... have told them I haven't a clue what am working yet.... but forgot to ask which weekend they meant :rofl:

Just thought id update you ladies on this :D
https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g176/lowred666/IMG_0764.jpg

I dont know about you but i think those lines are gorgeous!!! hehe we BD last night and im going to BD in the next 24 hours too!! :) fingers crossed!!:happydance::rofl::rofl::rofl::blush:

Just thought id update you ladies on this :D
https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g176/lowred666/IMG_0764.jpg

I dont know about you but i think those lines are gorgeous!!! hehe we BD last night and im going to BD in the next 24 hours too!! :) fingers crossed!!:happydance::rofl::rofl::rofl::blush:

I think you should be very proud of those lines.
Someone is ovulating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"