Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Yeah, I know I might not hear the HB for awhile yet, but DH loved the idea, so we went ahead and got one. Hopefully I can find it quickly...:blush:

afternoon ladies.

well i hate working night shifts as it is but night shifts and pregnancy dont mix

well i caved this afternoon and did my last digi, it only said 2-3 weeks but seen as im on the verge of 3 weeks im not worried by this. im gonna buy another one to do fri/sat so i can see that 3 +

Well i am getting all obsessed again, just went to the loo (at work) and my CP is still really high. This has got to be good as normally by 12dpo my CP is quite low and i can bearly touch it at the min. :happydance:

Going to buy some tests from ASDA tonight as we have to go there anyway . . .

i used asda tests, they are really good

got everything crossed for you hun. come on sticky bean.

Hey ladiessss!!! As u already know i got a pos opk 24 hours ago to be exact, and haven't managed to BD yet hubs is due home 6pm, have i missed my chance? :( i just did an opk and there was only one line :( xxx

Hey ladiessss!!! As u already know i got a pos opk 24 hours ago to be exact, and haven't managed to BD yet hubs is due home 6pm, have i missed my chance? :( i just did an opk and there was only one line :( xxx

I wouldn't worry as i always get a +opk at least the day before OV and on the day i do OV the OPK's only have a faint line. Make sure to jump your DH tonight and tomorrow and i bet you will catch that egg. Do you temp? and what is that doing?

aww thanks hun!! i hope i haven't missed it, no im not temping, i think i should but then id get all confused most probs!! lol xx

aww thanks hun!! i hope i haven't missed it, no im not temping, i think i should but then id get all confused most probs!! lol xx

It was a bit confusing at first but then once you get the hang of it its really useful and has helped me to understand my cycle much better. I must admit though without FF i would be lost!

Aww thats okai then i just text samzi as backup lol i always run to when im panicking her love her lol!!! i should be ok then as long as i BD tonight wooooooo xxxx

:O i've just noticed my team naughties has gone missing off my sig! :O noooooooooooooooo x

Hiya,
Not feeling it too much today. Had a batch of deep aches which remind me of AF arriving. Need some PMA, but only time has the answers.
My boobs do feel a bit more solid, but not 100% sure that is not my imagination. Ahhhh this 2ww is killing me more than normal!

Mumtobewaiting, thanks for the link to your thread. I will be keeping an eye on everyone's results. Fingers crossed for a mass :bfp: result.
T'Elle, hope your DH was painfree this evening and you have squeezed in some BD'ing before dinner :rofl:
Samzi, how are you holding up these last few days before testing. Any signs of the :witch:
Caitlenc, how exciting about the Doppler. Does your DH like gadgets. Mine does and I can imagine he may go a little bit mad with all the crazy pregnancy/baby gadgets out there. Just have to get that :bfp: first!
Razcox, ohhh first to test out of us Leftovers. Good luck for Thursday!
Blondie, glad all is coming along fine with bean.

:hug:

nope no signs yet. she will come though, i know she will x

well ive been feeling crappy since ov really. had awful tum pains and backache on thurs, which was implanatation day - dunno if its related but yeah. If i get BFP ths cycle (which i highly doubt!) il deff post my 'symptoms' then :rofl:

Can we wait until Monday!!!!!! It will be bl00dy hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->