Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Raz, TEST TEST TEST!!! I just know you're preggers!!!:happydance:

MsSmith, yes, DH loves gadgets! My doppler arrived, and I tried for a few minutes. Got my own HB and what I think was my placenta (whooshing sound), but no baby yet. Not at all worried, though, as still pretty early on. May try again when DH arrives home, as thinking he may just have the magic touch!!:rofl::rofl:

:hug:to all of you in the TWW, I remember how difficult it was.

Hi girls. can i just say that you 4th may testers have got such great will power!

Razcox - good luck for thurs, i think you will get that :bfp:

T'elle - i think i'm o'ing today. don't think you will miss it as you ov 12 to 36 hours after the surge and then the eggy lives for 24 hours after that so don't worry.

Caitlen - a doppler, how cool. don't think i would get one as i'd never get any of my housework done!

tomorrow is the start of another 2ww for me. going to try to keep as busy as possible.

denial definetly helps while in the TWW!

well we managed to get BD tonight and we also BD day before yest which is good fingers crossed now :) gd luck Raz and mum2be xxxxxx

Morning my lovely ladies :)

I'm getting poas withdrawal symptoms here :rofl: - I CAN'T wait until May the 4th :test: :test: :test: :)

Razcox - dying to see whether you tested this morning, I'm so hoping you get a :bfp: - got everything crossed for you and I told bubs to cross everything of his aswell :)

Caitlenc - good luck on finding HB but don't be disappointed if you don't find it for a couple of weeks. Maybe your seahorse is a bit camera shy :)

Well still no letter with a scan date yet and dying to know when it is - my parents are coming up to visit on 13th May for a few days (end of week12) so I'm hoping I'll have had it by then and can tell them about baby. I'm ready to burst now - so desperate to tell people :) Thank goodness I can talk to all you guys about it as it's driving me mad keeping it a secret from everyone else :rofl:

Morning all! Only one day until testing now . . .

T'elle - Glad you managed to get a bit of BDing in! As my OH says it only takes the once to catch the egg. fingers crossed for you this month xxx

Cait - My DH loves gadets too so i guess we will have lots of baby gagets when we get that :bfp: again.

Samzi, Mrs and mumtobe - Goodluck for monday only 4 days and counting now . . .

As for me, well i had a bit of a temp drop to 36.80 but its still quite high and my CP is very high and closed still. CM is creamy and had a lot of heartburn over the last few days which i don't normally get. Also i POAS, all be it an OPK, and got a faint line this morning so looking quite good for tomorrow :happydance:

Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

morning

:witch: due today and im armed and ready!

Razcox - how on earth are you managing to hold out on testing so far? You have so much more willpower than me :rofl:

Samzi - ooh fingers x'd :witch: stays away :)

Razcox - how on earth are you managing to hold out on testing so far? You have so much more willpower than me :rofl:

Samzi - ooh fingers x'd :witch: stays away :)

LOL, well the ASDA tests i brought say no to test until the day AF is due so i am waiting as i dont want to get a faulse negative . . .

Hi girls. can i just say that you 4th may testers have got such great will power!

I cannot sleep, ache all over (boy do my (. )( .) hurt) and wanna test in the morning :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

:happydance::happydance: cant wait til test day, bfp for my bump buddy please

Well, I haven't tested, yay, thought about it, but am spotty already so think i'm out. Still a bit achey and have got earache which i get when i'm really tired. also very crampy last night, which is way too early for me which is a bit confusing :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
WHY DIDN'T I PEE :hissy::hissy::hissy:
I'm definately hormonal this morning and have only just got up!!!

How's it going Samzi?
Has anyone used a clearblue fertility monitor? Have just bought one and wondering if anyone had any advice! Really hope it works for me!
x x

How's it going Samzi?
Has anyone used a clearblue fertility monitor? Have just bought one and wondering if anyone had any advice! Really hope it works for me!
x x

Beth had one and it seems to have worked quite well for her as she got her :bfp: :happydance:

Brilliant thanks, feel like OPK's didn't work for me so hoping this will!!
Am trying a PMA approach this month!!
x x

Good Morning, my Lovelies!!:hugs:

Razcox, I can't wait for tomorrow when you test!!!! Come on, :bfp:!!:happydance:

Samzi, and sign of :witch: yet? Fingers Xed she stays far away!

Blondie, hope that scan comes soon, and before Mum comes to see you!:hugs: I don't know how you keep from telling people, I've blabbed to everybody!:rofl::rofl:

Mum2be and the rest of the 4th testers, I can't believe you are still holding out! I would never make it!:rofl:

Garkat, I used CBFM, and loved it! Takes all the guesswork out. My best advice is to make sure you BD during BOTH High and Peak readings, as much as you can. We went at it with a vengeance the month I got my :bfp:!

Tori, my girl, where are you? Hope all is okay, I miss you!:hugs:
:hug:To all of you!!!!

still no sign of her. isnt cm supposed to dry up before af? i still have lotiony type stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->