Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Thanks Caitlenc, really hoping this works. How many cycles did you use it for before you got your BFP?
x x x

Okay, now for my update.

We weren't able to consistently find seahorse's heartbeat last night, although we got several readings around 160-167 bpm, but not consistent enough to register, and we couldn't actually hear it. I'm not at all worried, but I'm putting it away and will try again in a week. :happydance:

Am quite nauseous this morning, which is a shame as it had gotten better over the last week. Ugh, hormones!:hissy::hissy: But I guess that means Seahorse is snuggled in there!

Hope you all have a fabulous day!!:hug:

Thanks Caitlenc, really hoping this works. How many cycles did you use it for before you got your BFP?
x x x

I got my :bfp: on my 3rd cycle using it, but I know lots of girls who got it even more quickly than that. Good luck! Just remember, it can take a cycle or two to get to know your cycles, so be patient (easier said than done, I know).

:cry: Think i might be out this month, just went to the loo and pinky CM :hissy: AF just comes with no warning now as my CP is still high :hissy:

:cry: Think i might be out this month, just went to the loo and pinky CM :hissy: AF just comes with no warning now as my CP is still high :hissy:

Could be a late implantation bleed, hunni. You're not out until :witch: shows her face good and proper! Fingers Xed for you, sweetie!:hug:

Could be a late implantation bleed, hunni. You're not out until :witch: shows her face good and proper! Fingers Xed for you, sweetie!:hug:

I hope so or this is a REALLY short 26 day cycle! Not felt anymore leaking or cramps so will wait and see.

Fingers x'd it is just an implantation bleed Razcox and :witch: stays away :hugs:

Razcox - how on earth are you managing to hold out on testing so far? You have so much more willpower than me :rofl:

Samzi - ooh fingers x'd :witch: stays away :)

LOL, well the ASDA tests i brought say no to test until the day AF is due so i am waiting as i dont want to get a faulse negative . . .

i used the asda test on 10dpo and got my bfp!

garkat23 i used the cbfm, its very easy to use, a little tip is once you get your peak reading you can keep putting in the same stick as its programmed to give you another peak day a high day and a low day automatically, that way you save sticks.

Well unless my Temp drops like a stone or AF comes in full flow i will test in the morning . . .Not holding out much hope now though :(

Hiya Ladies,
I was certain that my (.)(.) were larger this morning but think they may have deflated my this afternoon :rofl: what is going on???

Razcox-soo hoping :witch: does not arrive. we need you to test tomorrow and start the :bfp: trend!
Samzi-my CM is also more than normal and a bit yellow/lotiony. God, I love too Symptom spot, even if it makes me more crazy!!!
Caitlenc-good luck for next week and reusing your doppler. I'm sure you will find that heartbeat soon.
Blondie-fingers crossed that your scan date will come in the post soon.
Beth-how are you feeling?
Mumtobe and Samzi-we can do it. I think :witch: will strike before Monday but will stay positive.
:hug:

hope its not the :witch: for you Razcox. good luck for tomorrow, i got a :bfp: with an asda test on 10 dpo too.

I think I need to POAS or I will go mad.
Is it worth me peeing on a OPK, will it prove anything?

msmith - im fine thanks for asking, although my laptop died today and i spent ages on hold to the company that i have warrenty with and in the end had to give up to come to work.
i do have another laptop but it is very slow so if im not around much over the next week thats why.

you could pee on a opk, they can give lines if preg, but they dont recommend using them as pregnancy tests.
i did this week and my line was darker than the control line.

I have some upper leg aches now. Think it may be over for me this month :hissy:

Thanks Beth for the OPK advice.

Good morning ladies. I haven't posted in a while, but have been reading from time to time to catch up with everyone's news.
Samzi & Razcox, I hope the :witch: doesn't get you
Beth, I'm pleased to see you're feeling well. So exciting to have an early scan - I'm not sure we can do that here.

I hope everyone else is doing well. Good luck to all the May 4th testers... I am not going to join you :(. The :witch: was a week late for me this month, and I'm kinda expecting her on Monday... If she's a no-show then I think I should wait at least a few days before testing.

I just had the most fantastic news from my cousin. She's been TTC for the longest time, and has just got her :bfp: after her first round of IVF!!! I am SO incredibly happy for her. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->