Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

I didn't really have any obvious symptoms...some twinges and mild crampiness, and sore bb's, but not all that different from any normal month when AF came. My symptomsw didn't really kick in until 6 weeks or so...

omg cait, so glad seahorse is ok, god this pregnancy thing is scary.
glad the dog is ok too.

i cant get my pics to upload on photobucket so sorry no pics of kittens yet.

msmith. the only signs i had was i was so hungry from 6dpo when i got my temp dip, im mean i was just eating and eating, that lasted for about 3 days.
i had some cramps at 10dpo, the day i found out but other than that nothing. im 6 weeks tom and upto now i have only had the odd wave of nausea, usually in the evening, my nipples are a bit sore and thats it.

Caitlenc - what a horrible weekend. It must have been so scary but thank goodness all is well with little seahorse. :happydance:

I didn't have many symptoms really the month that I got my BFP, in fact I was convinced that I wasn't. I had a tiny teeny bit of spotting at 7 dpo (only just when I wiped), then from about 10-12 dpo I had cramps pretty much exactly like AF was coming and felt a tiny bit lightheaded and tired, but I put that down to having a dental infection and on antibiotics. 13-14 dpo I did feel a little bit different, just a little bit strange in work, lightheaded and a very very slight sicky feeling (not strong enough to count as nausea), oh and also my bbs got quite tender and a little bit uncomfortable to lie on. 15 dpo my temperature was still high so I tested and :bfp:. I know when I list them out there, they do sound like symptoms, but honestly the month before I had absolutely every symptom in the book, much much stronger than that month, and I wasn't pregnant, so I was really just discounting all the symptoms and putting them down to something else.

Good luck and :dust: to everyone testing tomorrow!!

finally managed to get photo into photobucket
here is mum and babies
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/DSCF2411.jpg

Thanks ladies for the replies. Freakily just feel pretty normal, tops of legs aching occasionally but no more cramping, spotting, womb ache! Had naps the last 2 days, however I am a little poorly so put that down to that.

OMG Beth, your cat and kittens are gorgeous!!! Will you keep any?
Mummy cat looks a little put out that you are taking her photo during breastfeeding :rofl:

Aw, Beth, they are so sweet!!! You have to keep putting up ics showing us how they've grown!

poor grace hasnt had much luck with her kittens up to now, her first litter she had 6 but 4 died i kept the 2 that made it. then she had 6 but 3 died (1 still born) and i kept 2 again, and now she had 8 but one was still born.
hopefully these will all survive and i will sell them all. i cant really keep anymore i have 23 already, dont really have room for more pens in the garden. plus i need all the money to buy all my kittens things.

Sounds like 3rd time lucky for your cat. 7 will be quite a handful for her.
Is your cat a pure breed? She looks beautiful.
I would love a cat around the house,may ease my broodiness :rofl:

Caitlen - what a scary weekend you've had. glad all is well.

Beth - lovely pic of kittens, so cute.

Sounds like 3rd time lucky for your cat. 7 will be quite a handful for her.
Is your cat a pure breed? She looks beautiful.
I would love a cat around the house,may ease my broodiness :rofl:

yes they are ragdolls. i breed and show them.

OMG Caitlen, how incredibly scary! SO glad that everything's OK. :hugs:
Beth, what a gorgeous cat! I'm not really much of a cat person usually (don't hate me:)) but she is beautiful.

Sorry the witch got you too, mum2bewaiting. I'm not that sure on my cycles since I've been on bcp forever... since coming off they've been 28, 28, 34, 26! How about you? I'd love to have a cycle buddy!!
I started a thread in TTC last night about my mission this cycle - I'm going to throw EVERYTHING I can lay my hands on at it.

I'm "working from home" again today. Freya is home with her dad on Mondays so we'll see how that works out - usually I only do it when I've got the house to myself.

Well, first thing this morning I poas and .............

:bfn:

cd30 and not happy. Feel like I am in period/pregnancy limbo. Just want to know one way or the other.
:hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

sorry hun :hugs:

well it appears AF finally got me. though shes not here properly but near enough

Sorry that Auntie Flo got you Samzi.

Doesn't look good for any :bfp: for the Leftovers this cycle!! :cry:

It seems all hopes for this month pin on u getting a late :bfp: msmith! Sorry af came Samzi,
I feel a bit more positive this week. I'm gonna get appointmant with nurse for this week, and DH needs to go to te doctors too, so am thinking will hijack that. I'm not sure if I will be taken too seriously yet as although we have been trying for 15 months, 1 year of that was waiting for the injection to wear off and a cycle to return. Fortunately ever since they have I seem to have jumped into a regular pattern, much more regular than before anyhow!
My cycles seem to sit at 28-29 days freyasmum, I will go and find ur thread now :)

Good luck with the appointments mumtobewaiting. Don't let them flog you off, stand your ground until you get what you want. Keep us posted.

sorry witch got you samzi.

msmith - its not over yet. how many dpo are you now? i didn't get my :bfp: until 17dpo with my daughter.

well i'm now 6 dpo and am going to test on friday, when i'm 10 dpo and probably every day after that until witch shows, i just can't wait till af due date.

sorry witch got you samzi.

msmith - its not over yet. how many dpo are you now? i didn't get my :bfp: until 17dpo with my daughter.

well i'm now 6 dpo and am going to test on friday, when i'm 10 dpo and probably every day after that until witch shows, i just can't wait till af due date.

I am 14dpo. Thanks for the PMA. I suppose it is not completely over untl the :witch: rears her broomstick!!!

Good luck for Friday. We need a BFP!!

Hi girlies!!:hugs:

MsSmith, sorry about your :bfn: hunni, but it ain't over until that ugly :witch: shows her face!:hugs:

Samzi, so sorry :witch: got you!! Roll on next cycle, fingers Xed it's your month!:hugs:

:hug: to everyone else!

Not much to report over here, just recovering from my scare this weekend, but feeling positive that the seahorse is sticky.

Have a fab day, my lovelies!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->