Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Well things ticking along nicely here - been to a wedding this weekend so just sat down to catch up on everything. Well since scan we have broke news to families and friends so I guess it's out of the bag now :)

Sorry the :witch: got you Samzi, Freyasmum and Mum2be :( Hopefully this next cycle will be the one. Odds are some of you have got to get a :bfp: soon :hugs:

Msmith - fingers crossed that :bfp: is just around the corner

Caitlenc - glad things are going ok honey, must have been so scarey - I still panic everytime I feel a bit of dampness down there and it's getting even worse at the moment as there seems to be so much CM. Oh and congrats on the 11 week mark - we are so nearly at the end of first tri now :happydance:

Beth - your kittens are gorgeous :) (Issy one of my kits is currently sat on my laptop looking at them and she agrees :) ) Congrats on 6 weeks :)

i doubt there will be a 'holiday' baby anymore.

but yeah

she did it once but that was when there was a few days left to go.. not 4 days after lol

the last time i got it after :witch: being due i got my :bfp:...

Are you still feeling positive Samzi?

I have been scaring myself reading other threads on the ttc forum. I really don't want this cycle to go on and on. One lady reports she has had 80+ days without AF showing and still :bfn:. I know I am only 2 days late but just not feeling that positive.
Have any of you other ladies been later than usual and still got a :bfn:

Maybe I just need to chill out and stop worrying. Then :witch: might show. Goodness I never thought I would be wanting the :witch: to arrive.

Well things ticking along nicely here - been to a wedding this weekend so just sat down to catch up on everything. Well since scan we have broke news to families and friends so I guess it's out of the bag now :)

Sorry the :witch: got you Samzi, Freyasmum and Mum2be :( Hopefully this next cycle will be the one. Odds are some of you have got to get a :bfp: soon :hugs:

Caitlenc - glad things are going ok honey, must have been so scarey - I still panic everytime I feel a bit of dampness down there and it's getting even worse at the moment as there seems to be so much CM. Oh and congrats on the 11 week mark - we are so nearly at the end of first tri now :happydance:

Beth - your kittens are gorgeous :) (Issy one of my kits is currently sat on my laptop looking at them and she agrees :) ) Congrats on 6 weeks :)

I bet it was lovely telling your family and friends. Were they over the moon for you both?

Hey girlsss im sooo eager this cycle knowing i did ov!! woooo im only abou 7dpo though lol!! xxx

I bet it was lovely telling your family and friends. Were they over the moon for you both?

Over the moon was an understatement :rofl: - I think we have made a lot of people very happy :)

Blondie - now its out of the bag you can enjoy having people pamper you...bliss.

hi girls, well im just home from work and im so glad i only have to work tom now before my scan next wed. dont think kitten likes me at work, i keep getting twinges and mini cramps, dont think kitten likes me moving the patients.

im also sooo constipated :blush::blush: which isnt helping.

Ugh, Beth, that constipation is the WORST, I've had it quite a bit! You must be so excited for your scan, seeing that heartbeat is incredibly reassuring!:happydance:

Samzi and MsSmith, hope :witch: stops messing you about one way or another!:hugs:

Blondie, must've been great to tell everyone, how exciting!! Did you just come out with it, or announce it in a special way? I never would've had the willpower to wait as long as you did to blab about it!!:rofl:

im feeling so sick right now :(

im testing in the morning, if shes not here properly

aww got my fingers crossed for u hun!! xxxx

Ugh, Beth, that constipation is the WORST, I've had it quite a bit! You must be so excited for your scan, seeing that heartbeat is incredibly reassuring!:happydance:

Samzi and MsSmith, hope :witch: stops messing you about one way or another!:hugs:

Blondie, must've been great to tell everyone, how exciting!! Did you just come out with it, or announce it in a special way? I never would've had the willpower to wait as long as you did to blab about it!!:rofl:

God - don't talk to me about constipation - I'm taking so much fibresure but this last week it just seems to be getting worse and worse. I'm so bloated now that I'm struggling to fasten all my trousers and skirts. Don't know how much longer I will be able to hold out wearing my size 10s :hissy:

We basically just told grandparents and family that they were going to be grandparents etc but my facebook status current says:

XXXX has been busy baking gingerbread muffins all afternoon (and for those that haven't figured it out yet it's not the only bun I've been baking!)

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"