Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

i want my bed :hissy::hissy::hissy:
cant believe i have another 5 hrs to work, these 12.5 hr shifts are gonna kill me.

i want my bed :hissy::hissy::hissy:
cant believe i have another 5 hrs to work, these 12.5 hr shifts are gonna kill me.

I really don't know how you do it Beth - I'm on 8 hours and I'm done, the thought of another 4.5 hours is enough to make me :hissy: :hugs:

How are the kittens doing?

i cant stop yawning and im all bloated! 'AF' stopped too.

test samzi. at least you will know one way or the other.

i've just been out to buy tests for friday and onwards. i've just got to stop myself from giving in before, which i know will be totally pointless as i'm only 7 dpo today. its hard when i know they are in the house with me....must not test yet, must not test yet...

i will test tonight so we shall see what it says!

DO NOT test or there will be :trouble:

Lots to catch up on today ladies, you've all been busy.

Beth, Long shifts suck, however I imagine you have a day off soon,keep thinking off that!!
Blondie and Caitlenc-sorry you are both feeling a bit rubbish. Roll on the glowing 2nd trimester. AND the obvious niceties of :sex:
Samzi-:test:
Flowertot-I hope you don't get affected by the wierdness and games of the :witch: which has happened to a few of us this month. Hold fire on that testing as you would probably get a false negative at the mo.
Mumtobewaiting-glad you got an appointment this week with the Dr.
Razcox-roll on this month. PMA all the way. We need a :bfp:

:hug: to all the naughties I have missed.

i know. its a total waste because even if i were pregnant it would be :bfn:

i hope everything turns out ok for you :hugs:

Well, not much more to report my end.
Still no sign of the wicked :witch:
Feeling tired but think that is the lack of sleep last night. Just could not get off to sleep.
So I tested Friday, Sat and Monday, 12dpo,13dpo and 15dpo respectively and :bfn: If still no sign tomorrow morning I will retest. That will be 17dpo. If I get another :bfn: I will book an appointment at the Dr as my last 3 cycles have all been cd30 or less and tomorrow I will be on cd32. Do you think I am moving to quick wanting to book a visit to the Dr so soon, I just want things sorted sooner rather than later.

i would do the same but not sure if they will do much if you're only a couple of days late. your within your rights to ask for a blood test though i'm sure.

i would say msmith that if u are usually regular in ur cycles then go to the drs, they can't quib if u r :hugs:

Thanks ladies.
Maybe I am worrying too much.
Should just chill the F**k out and maybe the :witch: will arrive, or I'll get a better result tomorrow morning......

i tested and got bfn, what a surprise :lol:

i guess im just having a weird period this month

Sorry Samzi
Bl00dy :witch:
Maybe that holiday baby is back on the cards!!!

i doubt it. i wont be OV'ing any time over the hols :(

oh well.

bf was getting a bit stressed, he keeps saying when its right it will happen. yeah that may be true but he doesnt know what its like to go through all the emotions. he thinks these groups we have are 'freaky' and goes on about synchronizing periods etc. he just doesnt get it. so next cycle im going to try and chill about everything, and not think about it.

good thing is, now af is late, i have no idea when i will be due on next!

Thanks ladies.
Maybe I am worrying too much.
Should just chill the F**k out and maybe the :witch: will arrive, or I'll get a better result tomorrow morning......

Fingers x'd you have a :bfp: brewing msmith

Samzi - sorry about :bfn: but its not over until :witch: arrives properly

thats true!

what i was getting has stopped yet again

:cry: im really fed up now!!

I know what u mean Samzi, I think that DH is beginning to get rather fed up of me, and is giving me the impression that I'm getting rather obsessive again, i think that he is hoping that trip to the nurse will calm me down again... :rofl:

I feel for you Samzi and Mumtobewaiting. This ttc malarkey is a real nest of emotions and can take its toll on relationships. Trying to keep :sex:spontaneous and different can be tricky. When my OH is on the PC playing boy games I jump on here on the laptop. He thinks this forum is a bit mad.

im going to ring the docs on friday if still nothing properly.

also a friend said i should take my temp tomorrow and see if its high. what you guys think?

i'm not sure about the temping bit as from what I remember ur temps were all over last month, so that may not be accurate Samzi....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->