Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hiya Girlies!:hugs:

You've all been busy! Samzi, sorry the :witch: got you, but better to know for sure, I suppose. Roll on cycle 8!:hugs:

MsSmith, hope your :bfp: is just a little bit shy, and will make its appearance soon!

Garkat, hope you get your high soon, it's so exciting when you see the monitor change.

Blondie, glad your day so far is symptom free!!:happydance:

Raz, your dog is just gorgeous!!

Beth, so sorry about your kitten, I imagine that is the worst part of breeding.:cry:

All you ladies starting a new cycle, we are due for a huge batch of :bfp:'s this month. PMA!!!:happydance::happydance:

Flowertot, I had pains that were similar to OV pains, on the right side the month I got my :bfp:. Hopefully your pains are a sign of the bean digging in!!

:hug:to anyone I've missed!!

Ah, now for my update.

I woke up at 3:30 to pee, and never got back to sleep properly, so am absolutely shattered this morning. I also notice that my dreams have been incredibly vivid and strange lately. Weird!

My nuchal scan is next Tuesday, so 6 days away. Even though we saw the seahorse on Saturday, I can't wait to see him again, this time under better circumstances (I was crying so much at the hospital I could barely focus on the screen!). I'm also very interested to see what our odds look like for chromosomal abnormalities, and to see how they date me, as I am sure that my doc was wrong and I am actually only 10+6 today, not 11+3. We shall see!

Hope all you ladies have a fab day!!:hug:

Morning girls.

pains have stopped but have a very stuffy nose, which i've heard can be a symptom.

two days until testing....i keep looking at the tests i have ready in my bathroom....must not test......must not test.

My best Friend is having her second scan tomorrow at 21 weeks. i'm so excited to find out what she's having. i'm sure its a girl. will let you all know tomorrow if i'm right. although i'm so happy and excited for her i'm also a little sad because if i didn't miscarry in january i would also be 21 weeks (af came on same day) and finding out what sex i was having.

i really hope i get my :bfp: and its sticky this time.

:hugs: i know the feeling.

i had a down moment last night about my m/c. i would have been 28 weeks today if all had worked out.. :cry:

i know its really hard but i just keep telling myself there must be a reason why it wasn't meant to be and that kind of helps a little :hugs:

I just feel like i am never going to get preg again, and that if i do, il just lose it again :cry:

Was it your first pregnancy? when i went to the docs she told me a few stats and one of them was that quite a high percentage of first pregnancies end in miscarriage and the woman is very likely to go on to have a full term pregnancy.

i'm sure it will happen for you soon and that it will be a very sticky one :hugs:

My MC was a 1st time pregnacy as well . . . It does seem like this happens a lot.

i'm sure it won't be long before we all have our sticky beans. i know its hard but we have to try to keep up the PMA :hugs:

i'm sure it won't be long before we all have our sticky beans. i know its hard but we have to try to keep up the PMA :hugs:

considering :witch: was late, shes been very nice to me and seems to be going already?

very weird.

Sorry Ladies only got time for a quick one as meeting a friend at the gym for a class.
Tested this morning and :bfn:
Had loads of proper AF pre cramps today so used a tampon. TMI alert
When I removed it all that was on it was not much brown old blood and a long stringy piece of something. May be sperm/fluid as we did :sex: last night but still strange. Sorry I did warn you!
Anyway, just getting on with it. My thoughts of booking a drs appointment have been put on hold as it kind of feels like the :witch: might show properly.
Watch this space.
I'll do personal messages when I get back.
:hug:

there wont be many 'leftovers' left soon

:(

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Well after yesterdays good day I think todays going to be a bad one, feeling pretty nauseous this morning and had a really disturbed nights sleep - the dreams that you have whilst pregnant are seriously freaky :(

Oh well it's nearly the weekend so a couple of days to recharge my batteries :)

MSmith - sorry it looks likes the :witch: is here :(

Come on ladies - we aren't going to leave any of you behind here so there will be NO leftovers very soon - keep that PMA going :happydance:

Morning girls.

i know i'm naughty but i just couldn't resist poas this morning at 9dpo. used a 10miu test, so very sensitive and........faint :bfp:

i can't get too excited though because i've also had :bfp: for the last couple of months and both were chemical pregnancies. i seem to have no problem getting pregnant, its keeping them that is the problem.

please
please
please
please
please
please be a sticky bean.

will test again tomorrow to make sure line is getting darker. af is due on tuesday, fingers x'ed she will get the message that shes not welcome.

hope everybody is ok today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"