Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

woooooooooo went to the loo and there she WAS

:happydance:

Great news Samzi. Who would have thought we would get excited about AF arriving!!!
Can you send her my way. I'm ready for cycle 4.

cycle 8 for me is going to be the longest one yet!!

This cycle is pretty long for me......still waiting. Looks like I will be re testing in the morning as no signs of AF.
We can be cycle buddies mumtobewaiting-if AF shows up.

i want my bed :hissy::hissy::hissy:
cant believe i have another 5 hrs to work, these 12.5 hr shifts are gonna kill me.

I really don't know how you do it Beth - I'm on 8 hours and I'm done, the thought of another 4.5 hours is enough to make me :hissy: :hugs:

How are the kittens doing?

we are about to be down to 6, got home from work to find one almost dead, tried warming him up and giving him some glucose but he didnt respond so just waiting for him to finally go.

sadly its all part of breeding, losing some, still sucks though.

Good morning ladies!
Samzi - great that the witch finally arrived! Roll on next cycle!
Msmith - I hope you get a nice :bfp: tomorrow. Good luck to you!
Beth - that is sad about the kitten :hugs: I guess that's something you never really get used to. I can't believe you work such long hours. I remember in my first tri I would come home (from my 7.5 hour day!) and fall asleep on the couch!! You're such a legend!

How is everyone else doing?

not really freyasmum, i nearly fell asleep at the desk yest and today.

i hate loosing kittens but id rather lose them now at a young age than in a few weeks time when they have their eyes open and have a purrsonality. that kills me.

hopefully the other 6 will continue to do well.

Lol. I DID fall asleep at my desk last week, and I'm not even pregnant!! :rofl:

Samzi - glad :witch: has stopped p**sing you around. on to cycle 8. i've heard of lots of people who get their :bfp: the month they decide to relax and not REALLY try.
msmith - fingers x'ed that you will have a late :bfp:
Beth - so sorry to hear about your kitten. i cry when i see things like that on tv. it must be really upsetting to deal with it personally. :hugs:

i'm getting really odd poking pains in my lower belly on the right hand side. trying not to notice it as drive myself crazy with symptom spotting every month. would i feel things in the middle of my belly though if it was implantation??

Hey Flowertot. I'm not sure about the poking pains - Good luck tho! I hope it is implantation!!

Morning ladies :)

Samzi - glad :witch: has at least arrived properly so you know where you are now - 8 is a lucky number in China so maybe it will be lucky for you aswell :) (OK random link I admit :rofl: )

MSmith - fingers x'd :witch: doesn't arrive and you get a :bfp:

Beth - aww so sorry about kitten, I know you must see it a lot with breeding but I bet it still hurts everytime it happens :hugs: Fingers x'd for the remaining six.

Flowertot - I had random stretching, pulling pains all across the top of my pubic area around the time of my implantation so fingers x'd you are feeling that uterus stretching and a mini-flowertot implanting :) I've got high hopes for you this month :)

Well I'm feeling quite happy and chirpy this morning - lots of my bloating seems to have vanished overnight so I feel less like a heffalump and more like myself :) I'm sure the nausea, bloating etc will all kick in after a couple of hours but right now I feel good so I'm making the most of it :rofl: :happydance:

Morning all ladies! How are we today?

Blondie - Glad you are in such a good mood hopefully today will be a good day for everyone xxx

Beth - Sorry about the kitten but as you says its all part of breeding and if the poor thing is a bit weak its better for him to pass away now. Lots of :hugs: for you though xxx

Samzi - Glad the :witch: made her mind up and finally stopped messing you about. Onto the next cycle.

Flowertot - Fingers crossed these pains are the bean making a home for itself and settleing in.

msmith - Sorry its driving you nuts and lets hope its just that your boby isn't getting enough HCG into your urine and there is a :bfp: on the way.

To all waiting for OV happy BDing and catch that egg!

As for me, well i am now on CD8 and will be using my OPKs on friday to make sure i catch that egg. I have been trying since oct so this is cycle 8 i think but its the 2nd cycle since the MC so fingers crossed this is our month and i get a nice normal cycle rather then all the ups and downs i have been having!

Glad the symptoms have eased Blondie,
Well, the seeds of doubt were sown from another thread, that unusual AF could be preg related, tested this morning and :bfn:. I'm not surprised as any possible pregnancy symptoms disappeared, then returned with the thought (mental case that I am). Will test before I see the nurse on friday just in case though...
Its good to see all the pma, I think it really helps.... :)

Oo, Razcox, looked at ur website, ur dogs a gorgeous and I have decided that I want one... not that we have the room but still!!!!

Morning ladies!
Hope you are all well!
Well msmith and Mum2bewaiting i am too on cycle 4 now! CD 11 at mo using CMFM and still on low fertility hoping it will change soon!!
So here's to lucky cycle 4!!!!!!!!!!!
x x x x

Cycle 4 was my lucky cycle ladies so hopefully it will be yours aswell :) :)

Oo, Razcox, looked at ur website, ur dogs a gorgeous and I have decided that I want one... not that we have the room but still!!!!

LOL, they are all great dogs and my NI is my baby girl, here is a more recent pic of her:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Rindleford%2004/DSC_0277.jpg

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Rindleford%2004/DSC_0278.jpg

I wouldn't be without my dogs and would love to breed one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->