Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Welcome MummySuzie. Without blowing our own trumpet we are a great Team, loads of PMA bouncing around.
Blondie-hope you feel better soon.
Flowertot- quiet :happydance: Congrats.
T'Elle-keep fingers crossed. PMA
Garket-glad your uncle's baby is doing well.
Beth-how are the kittens?
:hug: to all I have missed

What you Ladies reckon on me testing tomorrow at 11dpo? im dying to know if we caught the beanie xxx

the remaining 6 kittens are all doing fine.

worth a try t elle, i got mine on 10dpo

i got my darkest opk on 27th i got forecasted menses starting 12th this month hun xx

Sorry :witch: has arrived MSmith - hopefully if you get a :bfp: this next cycle you can still be nice and slim for bridesmaid duties :)

T'elle - I got my :bfp: at 11dpo so always worth a try I suppose :)

Well my parents are coming up to stay for a week next Wednesday - which will be lovely (though me and DH will be at work during week and they will entertain themselves) - they haven't been to our new house yet so it will be lovely to have them to stay :) Just need to think of things to do with them at the weekend now :)

I say test, T'elle. But don't be discouraged if it's :bfn:, as it's still quite early.

:happydance: I never thought I would be so pleased to see the :witch:
She arrived in full flow this morning.
I am a firm believer in fate. this month was not meant to be because my friend has asked me to be her bridesmaid for later this year. This way I will not be too bumped up :rofl:

Aw, sorry she got you, hun. But i love your PMA. Roll on next month!!:hugs:

aww thanks girls!!! :) I just went to the loo and had a pink tint to the TP :O sorri for tmi but im a lil excited and feeling a bit iffy, got a crampy belly like i haven't eaten all day (which i have) lol xxxx

I dunno if have got an evap or :bfp:,line is very feint, but can see it without glasses, but ony in certain positions?????????

T'elle - did you test?

well i poas this morning and the line is darker than yesterday. i just hope it keeps getting darker. not excited just yet as last month the line got darker for two days before getting lighter then af came.

just going to try and relax because i know its out of my control.

have a great day ladies x

wow mum2be- how long did the line take to come up? test again tomorrow and hopefully a nice line will come up :hugs:

Within the time, DH has seen it too without being told but is being ultra negative..... Wot do i say to the nurse this afternoon??????

Mum2be - OMG - do you think you may have just had an implantation bleed then? What kind of test did you use? If it was an IC then I strongly suggest going out and getting a FRER as when I had a super faint line on an IC it came up really obviously on a FRER :)

Is your nurses appointment today? If so tell her that you think you have a faint line on a test today - though I'm guessing if they test you at nurses it might not show up with it not being FMU.

Ooooh fingers x'd for you :)

Flowertot - oooh lines getting stronger is what we like to hear, I'm cautiously optimistic that this time round things will work out for you :)

Ooooh you two have just made my Friday morning :)

It's quiet in here today - where is everyone? :(

My day goes far too slow at work without you lot posting to keep be going :)

Mum2be - OMG - do you think you may have just had an implantation bleed then? What kind of test did you use? If it was an IC then I strongly suggest going out and getting a FRER as when I had a super faint line on an IC it came up really obviously on a FRER :)

Is your nurses appointment today? If so tell her that you think you have a faint line on a test today - though I'm guessing if they test you at nurses it might not show up with it not being FMU.

I have no idea, I have just been asda shopping... my trolley must have looked very odd.... a crate of john smith's 3 bottles of wine (we are going to a friends for dinner tonight, DH wanted a bottle of red and not to take asda up on their offer of 3 for a tenner would have appeared rude!!) and 2 pregnancy tests (asda own, I seem to remember some one getting a very good early result with them). I am trying not to think about it but pee stick is still on the window sill in the kitchen!!! :rofl:

Hi Girlies!!!:hugs:

Mum2be, that is so exciting! I would just tell the nurse what you saw, can't hurt. If it's a :bfp: then it will show itself eventually, no matter what she does/says. Fingers Xed this is it for you!!:happydance:

Flowertot, yay for darker lines! Fingers Xed it sticks!:happydance:

T'elle, hope that's implantation!! Can't wait until you test, have a good feeling for you!:happydance:

Beth, glad the kitties are doing well!!

Blondie, how are your symptoms today??

:hug: to anyone I missed!

Well, I am feeling good this morning. Yesterday was good, too, so I am wondering if I'm over the worst of it. Hope that's what it is, and that my fading symptoms aren't a sign of anything sinister. It's amazing how much we preggo ladies worry over every little thing! But I have my big 12 week nuchal scan Tuesday, so will know that everything's okay then.

Have a fab day, girls!!:hugs:

Hi Caitlenc :)

I'm having a good day today aswell :) The bad days do seem to be happening less often now so I'm hoping the end is in sight :happydance:

The random dreams are still driving me insane though :rofl: I'm waking up exhausted from them.

oooh lucky you having an imminent scan :) I now have to wait until 3rd July for my 20 week scan and it seems like forever away :hissy:

Have you tried using your doppler again recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->