Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

yeah i done a test and got a BIG FAT :bfn:!!! arghhhh, so im over to WTT for the next 6 months by the looks of it :( im thinking of giving up now for good and going back on the pill i feel so unwell with all these visits from the :witch: xxx

Oh hun, it has all come to head today and you obviously feel really sh!tty, but don't give up. Tomorrow is another day and you have a man who loves you and it will happen for you. Don't make any rash decisions when you are feeling very low. We are all here to support you. Take care. :hugs:

t'elle - don't get disheartened :hugs: your body will sort itself out soon, don't give up hope :)

Right ladies - I thought you all needed cheering up so thought I'd post a 11w5d belly pic for you. Not quite as flat a stomach as it used to be but not too bad for 8pm bloat :rofl:

Place your bets now on how long it will be before I get a bump :) I'm saying 16 weeks :) But I'm going to take weekly photos from now on just to see if I can see a difference :)

Attachments

• P1000844.jpg
    P1000844.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 9
  • P1000845.jpg
    P1000845.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 7
woooo even tho i dont know u i can see from the side on one that u have a bean :) im magic see i can see inside and its waving!!! lololol xxx

Luckily my arms and the camera are hiding my HUGE boobs - my 32E bra is so tight so think I need to upsize myself - god I look like something from a lads mag :rofl: :rofl:

wooo for wine and chocolate!!

:hissy: Sat at home alone whilst DH off out on drink at 6th form leavers ball (he is a teacher not a pupil :rofl: ) and I'm playing taxi. He's loving me being pregnant for the sole reason that he can drink as much as he likes and he always has a free taxi home :( Think I will kill him by time baby arrives at this rate :)

Don't think I even have any chocolate in the house either :(

Well evening lovely ladies, (well it's only 2 hours before i say morning oh my these lates are horrid lol)

Mum2b: congrates hun i hope it's a strong positive tomorrow or the next :happydance:

T'elle so sorry the witch got you hun fingers crossed for next month: i can't comment on the unusual periods as i only had 3 in 9 years. (maybe your doctor could help sure it shouldn't be as up and down as it is) and please don't give in hun it will seem a million miles away when you do get you :bfp: honestly

Catlenc and Blondie i'm so glad your symtoms have gone (fingers crossed that that's it)

Beth you kittens and cat is so lovely so sorry for your loss tho i know how hard it can be

Well i'm going to slip off now as I'm very tired and ned my bed (need to get home first :happydance: )

love to all

Fantastic news Mumtobewaiting. Where did that creep up from? I thought you were out this month with Samzi and me. Fingers crossed for your test tomorrow.

I have no idea... will see what tomorrow brings, but I seem to have gone off sweet stuff... we went to my best mates for tea, who I was desperate to tell, but daren't jinx things yet, and she knows that puddings are usually my fav part of going out... thank god it happened after visiting Betty's yesterday....:rofl:

ive had a massive break from bnb while ive been ttc this month so ive had alot to catch up on!
but guess what!!!!
i got my :bfp:!!!!!!
im so excited i can barely function!
i got 2 really big fat lines :happydance:
i still cant believe it....

Well done meemee :hugs:
WEll, I had a dodgy test yesterday so it seems....
Thanks for all ur encouragement yesterday though, it's fab to have u all too chat too

big congrats meemee.

T'elle :hugs: i've had some strange cycles since m/c my longest being 34days and shortest being 24day. before that i was always regular 29days always. please don't give up.

mum2be- really sorry bout the test. :hugs:

blondie - you are probably a similar build to me and when i was having my dd i didn't show at all until i was about 18 weeks and even then it was only people who knew me that could tell. got married at 21weeks and can't tell at all in wedding pics. guess everybody is different though.

:hugs: to everybody else.

well i've had an awful night and morning. had to take my daughter to emergency doctors last night. her temp was really high at 38.8 and she was very very red. she had me up half the night. shes a little better now though.

i was due to start work at my weekend job at 12:00 and i've had to call them to say i couldn't go as don't want to give her to a babysitter when shes ill. anyway i've been sacked!!! i'm so angry i could cry!

On to the poas. did it this morning and im a little bit worried because its just the same as yesterday, no darker but not lighter either. used same brand. what do you girls think?

oh mum2b, im sorry thought you might have cracked it, well ov cant be that far away so get busy girl and catch this egg.

flowertot, even the same brand of tests vary, could be that todays is just a poor test. or your wee was less concentrated. how dark have they been, can we see a pic?

hope your daughter is a bit better now, that temp was high!

how can the sack you cos your daughter is ill, your intitled to carers leave surley. think you have a case for unfair dismissal there.

i'm going to try to get some pics on. took some on my phone but im not that good wth technology!

ive had a massive break from bnb while ive been ttc this month so ive had alot to catch up on!
but guess what!!!!
i got my :bfp:!!!!!!
im so excited i can barely function!
i got 2 really big fat lines :happydance:
i still cant believe it....

congrats :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads