Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

omg mum2b are you freaking KIDDING me?!

you have gone and done it afteralll?!

OOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG :D :happydance:

Hi Caitlenc :)

I'm having a good day today aswell :) The bad days do seem to be happening less often now so I'm hoping the end is in sight :happydance:

The random dreams are still driving me insane though :rofl: I'm waking up exhausted from them.

oooh lucky you having an imminent scan :) I now have to wait until 3rd July for my 20 week scan and it seems like forever away :hissy:

Have you tried using your doppler again recently?

I've used it a couple of times. A heartbeat in the 160's shows up on the LCD, but it doesn't last all that long, and I can't actually hear it. I'll keep trying every few days...the extra fat I've got round my middle isn't helping matters much! :rofl::rofl:

Afternoon ladies, busy at work so i am being a little bit of a lurker :)

Mrs - Glad AF came and you get bet busy with the next cycle hun.

Mum2B - Keeping everything crossed for that big clear :bfp:

Flower - Hope the lines keep getting darker for you and this one is good and sticky.

I start the OPKs tonight when i get home so let the battle comence, mission egg is a go go go! :happydance:

omg mum2b are you freaking KIDDING me?!

you have gone and done it afteralll?!

OOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG :D :happydance:

I think I may be kidding myself.....

I have just discovered that the asda tests are 25mu, I used a 10 mu this morning... so I may be off to buy a frer to use tomorrow (there will be no chance of anything showing on anythng less than a 10mu).... even if its positive the others wont get wasted!!

Oh my god.... we may have done it... I have never had a vague second line on those before.....:headspin:

well i just feel like curling up and crying i dont know whats going on...i woke up this morning to AF which is 5/6 days early...and got horrendous stomach pains :( really sharp, but AF is quite light so atleast i cant complain im not really heavy and cant move :( i dont understand why my cycles are all over the place like thiss, i'v had 3 AF's in 42 days and usually my cycles are around 31 days xxx

:hugs: t'elle, could it be getting back into some sort of pattern after mc?

no its worse i was 31 days and now its whenever it feels like it :( x

they just say its my weight but i know it isnt iv been the same weight or lost weight and still only been like this since feb xx

It may just be your body sorting its self out after the MC, after my MC the fist cycle was 31 days but the cycle i just had was only 26 days. Mine are normally 29 days but it wasn't just the timescale that was off my periods haven't been normal since. the first one was really heavy and painful but the last one was really light but still very painful. :hugs: for you for getting so messed around by the evil :witch: xxx

Flowertot so glad the line got darker, it will be even darker tom- pma

t'elle sorry your cycles are to pot, have you tried agnus catus (?sp) that is supposed to help regulate your cycle.

cait and blondie, so glad your feeling better.

mum2b :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: OMG i want to see a pic.
i got my bfp on the asda 25miu test at 10 dpo which was an obvious line but faint. when that morning i had tested with and ic and only seen a very very faint line.

I've just phoned my gp and asked for telephone adivce im so confused and in pain xxx

Just got back, I get on really well with my nurse, so it was quite productive and reassuring. Apparently I am "normal" (she obviously doesn't know me that well :rofl:)
the return of my cycles is as to be expectedand yes, as I have stopped the injection I have only been officially trying for 4 months!!! She has to say that....
Bloods have been taken to cover both options, day 5 (I know it is day 6 but close enough... yay) hormone levels and prenatal screening... that was my idea I hasten to add as my veins are officially crap.
Urine has also been sent for pregnancy screen (all 3 mls that I managed to squeeze out on demand as was half way through wee before leaving when I realised that they would probably want one :rofl: again.
Also am gonna do a home test tomorrow morning to see, unfortunately was not able to get a FRER but have got the clearblue equivelent... I couldn't think of a decent reason to take DH round all the local chemists as he had already put his prescription in

She told me that my cycles are irregular and strange considering i dont have PCOS but because my mums case of periods whilst pregnant and mine recently being slap dash lol she'd like me to do a pregnancy test to rule that out firstly and advised me to wait 6 months for my periods to become regular :cry: xxx

Oh, T'Elle. Sorry AF is messing you around. It sucks doesn't it! I suppose at least you are having periods. Are you going to do a HPT as the nurse suggested? :hugs:
Fantastic news Mumtobewaiting. Where did that creep up from? I thought you were out this month with Samzi and me. Fingers crossed for your test tomorrow.
Caitlenc, glad you feel as if you are now in the 'feeling good' period.
Razcox, YAY to the OPK starting. Go mission sperm meets egg!
Flowertot, hope those lines keep getting darer!
Hello Blondie.

No news here as the wicked :witch: is here. Counting down to the BIG O.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->