Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning ladies :) Happy weekend :)

Mum2bewaiting - aww I'm sorry about the test :hugs:

Flowertot - don't worry, it could be a slight variation in test sensitivity OR your dilution of urine, and hcg only supposed to double every 48 hours so won't necessarily see much difference every day - there were some days where I hardly saw any difference in the line strength initially. Still keeping everything crossed for you. I'd be bloody furious about job situation - not sure what rules are as you are part time but definitely check out your rights with CAB or something as it sounds a bit dodgy to me.

Meemee - congratulations :) fantastic news honey :happydance:

Tori - very nearly over the late shifts honey (gosh they must be so hard when pregnant - I can't cope with just my normal hours) :hugs: take care

As for me - well apart from being a super grumpy bitch today and not speaking to DH the entire way round Sainsburys I'd say it's been an ok day :dohh: God I'm so irritable it's ridiculous - I don't know who is going to end up divorcing who by the time this baby comes :)

Oooh, you girls are busy bees as usual!:hugs:

Meemee, fantastic news, congrats!!! Was wondering where you were, now it seems you went off to get knocked, you clever girl!!:rofl:

T'elle, sorry you're down and hurting, hunni. Hang in there.:hug:

Blondie, you are so slim, i am so jealous! Am unwilling to share belly pics of my chub-a-lub self, but you look fantastic, hunni!:happydance:

Mum2be, so sorry about your test!

Tori, these long shifts sound a killer, you poor thing. Be sure to get some rest!:sleep:

Flower, that's crap about your job. I hope you can get them in trouble, sounds like discrimination to me! And try not to worry about the test, Blondie is right, mine didn't darken much at first.:hugs:

Things with me are fine, still feeling pretty good. DH paid for me to have my hair cut and colored as a Mother's day gift (US Mom's Day is tomorrow), which helped make me feel a little less huge and frumpy looking. He's a doll. Otherwise, we are just renting a film and curling up with some carry out tonight.

:hug:to all my lovelies!!

https://www.diytravel.co.uk/Las-Palmeras-SAlgar-hotel-7427.html

where im going on holiday :D

O my goodness, Samzi! I am SOOOO jealous of your holiday!
You are going to have a fabulous time :happydance:
Will you do absolutely nothing but sit by the pool?

It's been a few days since I posted, I think, and to be honest I can't remember where I was up to...
Huge congrats to flowertot & meemee!!
Mum2be - I'm so sorry about your dodgy test! I was well excited for you
Welcome to the team Mummysuzie!
T'elle - Hang in there sweetie, I know you're feeling down but you will get thru it, and your time will come. :hugs:

:hugs: to everyone I've missed.

I was going to do an update from me now, but there's really nothing to report!
I'm just patiently waiting for supplies... I've got OPKs and maca on the way. Have been guzzling grapefruit juice and standing over OH while he takes his multivit...
Hopefully something will come from all these efforts (o yeah, and all the :sex:!!). I've got 2 more cycles before the doc wants to hear it's not happening (including this one). I'm really hoping it won't come to that though.

yup you got it!

only going to move for food and drink :lol:

:happydance:

Surely there'll be someone you can make fetch the food and drink for you? :winkwink:

Morning all
Quick update got my 1st peak on CBFM this morning - keeping everything crossed this cycle!!
xxxxx

Samzi - your holiday looks gorgeous!

afternoon girls hope you are all feeling good today with lots of pma.

i tested this morning and got a really strong line, almost like the control line. i think this may be the one! i'm getting excited now.

I will ask dh to help me put some pics on tonight.

hey i wonder if their is any space for little old me too join in i need a buddy or two :rofl::rofl: xxxxx

of course :hugs:

these girls are some of the best you will ever meet :)

:rofl::happydance:aww thank you :D:D i feel wanted now yay lol im excited feeling slightly positive this month :D:D xxx

yay flowertot, this is it, if it was another chemical the line wouldnt be that dark. your a knocked up naughties!!!! cant wait to see the pic

welcome aboard jenny25.

garkat23 go get busy girl!!

ty topazicatzbet it is really nice too meet you guys :D:D:D:D xxxx

Hey jenny25, this is definately a team for the good times and the bad too :hug:

Morning Lovelies!:hugs:

Jenny25, Welcome! As everyone else has said, this team has some fab girlies on it, you came to the right place!

Garkat-Go, girl, go!!Isn't it the best feeling to know exactly when you're ovulating? Now, go inundate that egg with as many lil' spermies as you possible can!!!!:happydance:

Flowertot, YAY!!!! I know this is the one for you! It's great when you see those lines getting darker, isn't it?:happydance:

Samzi, Your holiday sounds fantastic. Enjoy every minute!

Freyasmum, Fungers Xed this is the cycle for you, and you never have to call that doctor!:hugs:

:hug:to anyone I missed!

SO, things with me are good...I should be 12 weeks tomorrow, I can't believe it! And i have my big 12 week scan on Tuesday afternoon, so am really excited to see the lil' seahorse again. I think after that I may actually start to believe that I am really having a baby in November! It has seemed quite unreal so far.:blush:

Hope all you lovelies have a fab day!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->