Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi Jenny25 :hugs:

i'm trying to get my pics on but can't do it! i've got my phone connected to my laptop but can't work out how to copy them on to here. DH is out all day but i really want to put them on now :hissy: :hissy:

awwww hun i know im pretty useless when it comes to things like that lol though im beter at diy than pc stuff lol :p ive got a little question its kinda confusing me on thus i had little pin prick pains at the top of my uterus then it past today im having slight pressure with a little niggle it seems too stay in the one spot its not painfull but i can feel it if you get me is this normal cause i have no idea what is going on helllpppp lol xxxx

awwww hun i know im pretty useless when it comes to things like that lol though im beter at diy than pc stuff lol :p ive got a little question its kinda confusing me on thus i had little pin prick pains at the top of my uterus then it past today im having slight pressure with a little niggle it seems too stay in the one spot its not painfull but i can feel it if you get me is this normal cause i have no idea what is going on helllpppp lol xxxx

before i got my :bfp: i was getting poking type pains on right hand side and little twinges. could be a good sign:hugs:

Afternoon you lovely ladies.
Welcome to the mayhem Jenny. Fingers crossed your niggles are implantation.
Flowertot, I have just been onto the pregnancy gallery to look at your photos. 2 really strong lines :happydance: :happydance::happydance: CONGRATS!!!
Blondie and Caitlenc. Yippeeee 12 weeks.
How you doing Mumtobewaiting? :hugs:
Roll on your holiday Samzi, not long now. We'll miss you.
Beth, any more kitten pics?

Nothing to report my end. Having a nice weekend catching up with friends and doing a bit of shopping. Love a bit of retail therapy.
Only on cd4 and :witch: is still here. After some horrid pains on cd1 and AF taking its time to arrive the :witch:has been pretty well behaved.
Hope you are all well.
:hug:

thank you i'm so happy but DH said he won't get excited until i'm at least 12 weeks and is telling me not to. think its because he's seen me upset a lot over the past few months but i've never had lines as dark as this and i'm only 12 dpo today so that has got to be a great sign that everything is ok.

how are the kittens doing?

Morning ladies :)

Well 12 weeks today and I'm celebrating by cleaning the bathroom :rofl: - though I have bought myself a large box of malteasers to munch later when my cleaning chores are done :)

Flowertot - that like looks great for 12dpo - I've got absolutely everything crossed for you and I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be a chemical with a line like that :) :happydance:

Jenny25 - welcome to the team :)

Erm pregnancy brain just gone blank and can't remember who else I needed to comment on - apologies but I think baby is stealing all my brain cells....

oooh caitlenc - that was one thing - looking at your wedding photo in your avatar I would say you are about the same size as me so less of that fat nonsense missus :)

Too all my knocked up naughties - keep looking after yourselves and nuturing those babies :)

Too all those in the 2WW - keep up that symptom spotting and get ready for testing as I still need my poas addiction feeding.

Too those about to ovulate - let operation inundate egg with sperm commence :)

as requested here are the lastest pics. this is the biggest boy.
they have doubled in size since birth and are doing well.
they are getting their colour coming through now, so im having fun guessing what they are.
thier eyes will open some time over the next 4 days.
enjoy

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/DSCF2425.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/DSCF2428.jpg

Ahh, look at their little pink paws!!
VERY CUTE.

All good here Samzi. Just had a pretty quiet weekend. Shopping and seeing friends.
Waiting for the :witch: to pack her bags and leave.

How about you?

Yeah im okay. Not really done much this weekend! Im going to start packing my case soon :happydance:

hello everybody!
flowertot thats awesome! definitely a bfp, congratulations!
aww beth your kittens are so cute! how old are they now?
as for me im good, very tired, very hungry and needing to wee alot! but i wouldnt change it for the world :D
went to the doctors today and she confirmed everything and was very helpful!
now to find a midwife.... :happydance: so excited!

Morning ladies :)

Hope we are all well :)

I think baby is having a bit of a growth spurt today as got really stretchy feelings down there today - but I'm guessing uterus should be popping up over pelvis any time soon which should hopefully take the pressure off my poor bladder :)

Beth - can't see kitten photos on work computer so will have to check them out tonight :(

Meemee - glad you are doing well :)

MSmith - :witch: will soon be gone and then it's back to operation inundate :)

Roll on monday.....

Morning ladies.

i'm a little bit worried today. even though i tested this morning and got a nice strong line i've got backache and my temp has gone down.

can any charters please have a little look. (ignore the ticker, i've no idea why it says i'm over 6weeks)

Morning ladies.

i'm a little bit worried today. even though i tested this morning and got a nice strong line i've got backache and my temp has gone down.

can any charters please have a little look. (ignore the ticker, i've no idea why it says i'm over 6weeks)

hi flowertot :)
my temps are steadily not very high so i wouldnt say you have anything to worry about! and the lower backache is annoying isnt it!
your chart looks really good though!

Morning all, hope everyone had a good weekend!

Beth - Cant see the piccys at work so i will have a sqiz when i get home.

flowertot - :happydance: another knocked up naughty i'm so pleased for you :hug:

msmith - Hope AF leaves you soon then the serious part begins LOL

Samzi - Wow bet you cant wait for the hoilday to come now, lots of R + R ahead of you.

Blondie, Cait - Horay on the 12 weeks fingers crossed the glowing stage is just around the corner :happydance:

Jenny25 - Welcome to the group and good luck in the 2WW!

To all who i have missed sorry and i will try to do a better job of keeping up from now on. Well CD13 here and we have yet to BD ONCE!!!! DH doesn't seem to be feeling it and i keep getting rejected :( Not had a +OPK yet though so i am not out yet. He is getting jumped tonight thats for sure!

Morning ladies.

Hi flowertot - don't worry, if you look at my chart you will see my temps were up and down like a yo yo over the first few weeks so I don't think your chart shows anything particularly worrying. If you have a nice strong line then that is the best sign possible. And aches and pains are part of the :bfp: - it will feel just like you are about to see the :witch: and you will panic but it is completely normal :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->