Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning Ladies;

Beth you kittens are so lovely really they are , It's years since i sore new borns and it reminded me of the good old times!

Meemee: i would get use to the peeing chick honestly i must go to the toilet at least every hour if not more, thinking about putting a TV in there :rofl:

Big hi to Jenny25 and Mummysuzie22 you guys will fit in well if you like a lot of chatting lol

Flowertot: looking at your temps they are the same as mine when i go the BFP they went from that line back up to 36.9 and haven't shifted since (although i haven't temp in a while), Oh and get use to thinking the witch is here as it seems to go in line with each other for the first 2 months i was positive she was coming to get george, She didn't but it's the emotions you go through untill your past the day she's meant to arrive huge hugs for you

Blondie you make me so jealous with a tummy like yours honestly i can't remeber the day when it was ever fat lol who think i'll be going ona diet in 6 months lol I know what you mean about the streching pains tho, been having them on and all weekend, which has forced me to be very stain with myself as i'm constanly thinking something is wrong and then the common sence part of me tells me to stop being so stupid :rofl: ohhh the ups and downs of being preganant lol

Caitlence and blondie congrates on the 12 weeks and beth you to your now officaly 7 weeks today (past the half way mark to 2nd tri)

Samzi i'm very jealous of your holiday, hoping to get away myself before the 3rd tri just for a chill before George arrives

To all i've missed so sorry but i have preggor head on this morning

:hug: to all

Well heres my update;

It's my little girls 9th birthday on the 26th and i've been asking her every day what she would like and each time she says "it's up to you mummy" now you hae to remeber this is not a Courtney response she has normaly got a list the size of my arm and the pressents are always in the £100 mark like a DS or a MP3 player, so when i asked this morning she said she would like a book which took me by surprise really as the book is only £6.99 i said it was ok we would get her a book as one of her small gift, to which she responded

"No this will be my big gift, as George needs a lot of money spent on him when he comes and before he comes and me having a MP3 player would stop you buying nappies and things for him"

I nearly cried honestly, Daddy then interupted and said it was ok to want things and that just because george was coming doesn't mean we can't spoil our little princess on her birthday! at this point she handed me a list (the size of her arm) and said if it was ok she just wanted a MP3 and thats it. (and I've got not buy anything else)

Symptoms wise; all is looking ok got a lot of strenghing pains and also still very tired but i strangly starting to get use to it

apart from that all is looking good!

Got my 12 week scan on saturday (which i have booked once again with Baby and bond privatly as my booking in appointments not until the 21st so have decided i can't wait for them to refer me at 16 weeks i need to see george now :rofl:) so i'm very excited about that

Hugs to all

love me and george x x

Tori - kids are so funny! your daughter sounds really thoughtful and sweet.

Thanks for your replies about my temps girls. feel much better now.

Im booked in at the doctors at 3:20pm so hopefully i will get a blood test to put my mind at rest.

Aww Tori your daughter sounds soo sweet..well this week is my ov week and took a opk i think it's called lol and can faintly see the lh line so am excited..fx!! :happydance: here's hoping for a :bfp: for me and everyone else

Awww Tori - your daughter sounds so so sweet bless her :)

Having clothing dilemma at moment as I'm wearing a size bigger trousers today as bloat gets uncomfortable by lunchtime - trouble is I feel like they are going to fall down everytime I walk anywhere - there aren't any belt loops so I can't wear a belt and I'm trying to figure out how to hold them up - might have to start wearing braces under by tops :rofl:

The in-betweeny stage is awful - none of my lovely wardrobe really fits anymore as too tight around waist but still far too small to wear maternity so stuck in limbo and I don't want to have to buy a whole inbetween wardrobe to see me through :( Humph :(

Having clothing dilemma at moment as I'm wearing a size bigger trousers today as bloat gets uncomfortable by lunchtime - trouble is I feel like they are going to fall down everytime I walk anywhere - there aren't any belt loops so I can't wear a belt and I'm trying to figure out how to hold them up - might have to start wearing braces under by tops :rofl:

The in-betweeny stage is awful - none of my lovely wardrobe really fits anymore as too tight around waist but still far too small to wear maternity so stuck in limbo and I don't want to have to buy a whole inbetween wardrobe to see me through :( Humph :(

Do we know when we will get out of this in the middle part as I'm the same having to push my tummy out first thing until lunch time and then by the evening I'm so bloated my tummy just holds it up. I refuse to by any more clothes tho as i know the day i do George will decided to get bigger :rofl:

hi all,
i know how you feel with the cloths issues. since the new year i had been trying to eat more healthier in the hope of losing some weights too but, i didnt i gained it!!!:dohh: think i just ate more food.

so now all my cloths are seriously tight and i dont know what to do, im loathed to buy a bigger size cos i know in a few weeks they wont fit too.

just discused this with my mum and she said, 'i ll get your sister to have a clear out of her cloths, so you can have some' bingo, my sister is a size or 2 bigger than me so they should put me on for a while.

I'm not expecting to really start getting a bump until about 16-18 weeks as I'm pretty slim and do lots of ab work so I reckon I've got another 4-6 weeks of this inbetween stage before I can really justify maternity wear. :(

Then again I don't know how maternity clothes really work to be honest as never actually looked at them - do the under the bump trousers just have adjustable fittings so they can expand with you? Shows how little I know about all this - maybe I should check out a maternity shop and see what the options are.

hey ladies.

i am dreading my holiday now :cry:

oh so thats just bloody brilliant! NOT!

hes just informed me that he has TWO broken elbows! what kind of holiday is it going to be now?!

:cry:

left arm he hurt the other week, when he tried to do a skating trick and it went wrong. the right arm, he hurt yday with the same thing cept he wasnt even doing any bloody tricks!

omg im just so...angry :rofl:

Aww Samzi - what has he actually done - broken them or just hurt them?

How long is it til your holiday?

If it's any consolation - after a riding accident where I sliced the end of the bone off my elbow (brilliant achievement!) - I was back riding 3 weeks later so they may heal quickly :)

he says he has two broken elbows. we go on saturday.. he still wants to go but i cant help but feel its going to be a disaster

Well I suppose it depends what type of holiday you were planning on having:

a) action / adventure - ie rock climbing, surfing, skiing (could slightly screw up plans - he will just have to take photos of you doing all of above and enjoying yourself :) )

b) lazy beach holiday - when heaviest thing he will lift is a beer (your main issue here will be whether he can manage to put sun cream on your back)

c) shopping holiday - where it just means you will have to carry all your bags of designer shopping instead of him :)

Safety pins are good and yes maternity trousers either have a bump band (elasticated bit that is covers by your top) or like you said before adjustable waistband x

Good Morning, my lovelies!:hugs:

Aww, Samzi, what bad timing! Hopefully your break will still be wonderful.:hugs:

Beth, the kitties are sooooo adorable!!

Blondie, Tori, and Beth, this in-between size is tough. Thanks, Blondie, for the kind words about my figure, but I hide my extra weight well, and have gained quite a bit since the wedding.:dohh: I have decided to embrace it, though, as I can't diet until the seahorse comes anyway.:blush:

Tori, your daughter sounds like such a sweetie!!

Argh, this pregnancy brain is killing me, I know I've missed a bunch of you. :hug: to you all. Those who need to, keep BDing! Those in the TWW, fingers Xed for you!

Now for my update, which is pretty dull!:rofl:

12 weeks today, Yeehaw!! Although I really think my dates are wrong, and that I'm really 11+4. We'll see if they change the dates at tomorrows scan.

Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good. Hope you all have a lovely day! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->