Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning ladys how are we all today ? well feeling a bit better today but not much i have a wedding too go to on sat but its the evening event and i really dont wanna go but i dont know how to tell OH :( ooo well im sure i will think of something i just dont feel in the mood too celebrate or party at the mo

topazicatzbet that is some werid dream i remember when i was pregnant with my son aarron i had a really weird dream i was getting attacked by a cow!!!! hahaha thought it was well funny lol xxxx

Now for my update!

Countdown to nuchal scan...T minus 8 hours and counting!! I will try to post a piccie tonight, hopefully we get a nice clear shot.

Also, I tried my doppler again last night, and we found the heartbeat! It was faint and hard to hear, but definitely there with a rate of 159!:happydance:

I feel pretty confident that all is going well in there...have had quite a few niggly cramps, so I think the seahorse is growing and settling in!:cloud9:

Will update you all as soon as I can. :hug:

Tori - yes you're right, witch should be due today. got slight cramp as if shes on her way but i know its quite normal to feel that. i hope you can get some pics of your scan on here. bet you can't wait!

Blondie - i'm sure it won't be too long before your sickness fades away :hugs: i'm waiting for mine to start. i pretty much got away with it last time so i bet it's going to be really bad this time!

just had my bloods done at the hospital but have to wait 2 days for the results.

The dreams get insane - last night I dreamt I was at a car boot sale and some guy was trying to sell me a doppler and he tried it on me and there was a heartbeat of 164. Also had freaky ones about me breastfeeding a baby which kind of freaked me out :)

Sat here eating lunch of a packet of salt and vinegar french fries and a rice krispies square :) Will go home and tell DH I had a nice healthy cheese salad sandwich :rofl:

good luck flowerpot i am sending :bfp: and :dust: your way xxxxxx:hug:

I've already got my :bfp: hun, just checking that hcg is at the right level. got to wait 2 days though... i hate waiting :hissy:

hope you somehow manage to get out of the wedding thing. its a chore when you have to go out and you don't really want to be there.

Thanks for all the support guys, i think we will have a little chat tonight about it, since the MC he really hasn't been as excited by TTC as he was . . . I was just feeling so tired of it all last night and got all worked up. Its proving hard to keep the PMA when we have been TTC since Oct and have nothing to show for it, just feels like its never going to happen for us :(

Cait - Can't wait to see the piccys its all so exciting!

Beth - What and odd dream you will have to keep a log of them all to show the baby when they are older.

Flowertot - I am sure the :witch: will stay away and the bloods will come back saying your HCG is right up there xxx

good luck flowerpot i am sending :bfp: and :dust: your way xxxxxx:hug:

I've already got my :bfp: hun, just checking that hcg is at the right level. got to wait 2 days though... i hate waiting :hissy:

hope you somehow manage to get out of the wedding thing. its a chore when you have to go out and you don't really want to be there.

oooo my appologies sorry i got my stupid head on today lol :rofl::rofl: i hope everything is good :)
yeah ive told him i didnt wanna go he should understand ive been dealing with depression and anxiety attacks since my grandfather passed at he end of november and ive changed as a person im not really up too partying he is kinda annoyed at me but hey he can lump it :rofl:

Hi ladies,
Sounds like you have had a rough time Jenny. Maybe you can drive to the wedding so that you can leave when you feel like it. Sometimes things are never as bad as you think. I am sure it would be nice to met up with friends and family. You don't have to do the whole partying thing.
Razcox, I hope your heart to heart works tonight. I bet your DH is feeling pretty crappy too but men seem to want to keep it all inside. This ttc can be hard on the old relationship. We had to have a deep and meaningful recently. It really did help. :hugs:
Caitlenc, get those scans pics on here quick sharp!
Mumtobewaiting, I think we are similar in cycle position. Can't remember if you use OPKs, is so have you started yet?
Samzi, not long now. How's the man doing?
Beth, weird dream. Do you think it is telling you you are having a boy???
Blondie, sorry the sickness fairy has got you again. Have fun when your parents are up.
Tori, good luck with the scan on Sat. We want pics please.
Flowertot, is this 2 day wait worse than the 2ww??

:hug: to all I have missed.

well i ve got my early scan tom and the letter says to have a drink an hour before but it doesnt say how much.
what do you all think, how much should i drink?

well i ve got my early scan tom and the letter says to have a drink an hour before but it doesnt say how much.
what do you all think, how much should i drink?

Beth hun when i had my first scan at 8 weeks i drank a pint of water then we got in the car for 30 min drive by the I got sat on the table to see george i could of cried i needed the toilet that much but they did say my bladder was just right to capture him, But by god there wasn't a human being on earth that was going to stop me running to the bloody bathroom once i knew all was well

so in short 1 pint is enough and take a bottle just in case!

so excited for you x x

well i just had a meltdown.....

i ve still been doing tests every few days or so as i had a load left and it gave me reassurance until the scan.

well i did one this morning saw the line come up and put it down.
just looked at it this evening and nearly had a heart attack, the line was much fainter than normal.
of course my mind went straight to 'im losing it' linked with my lack of symptoms.

thankfull i had one more stick left that i was saving for tom morning, then the plan was once i ve seen bean, i can stop.

poas and thank god the line is strong must have been a dodgy stick this morning cos my pee was stronger this morning than this evenings.

so im now officially done with poas! :dohh:

stop testing!
jeez lol

your preggo dammit :hugs:

Beth - I drank a pint (or about 3/4 pint) about 45 minutes before scan and it was enough - god when they press down with the probe I thought I was going to wet myself :rofl: Good luck for your scan tomorrow - I know everything will be fine and you will be able to put away those tests for good :)

Caitlenc - hurry up back and get those scan pics online - dying to know everything is ok with seahorse :)

Hi ladies..am so nervous this week is my ov week and have symptoms but this month is my first ttc.I hope i'll able to handle the tww lol..congratulations to all the girls that have their :bfp: and fx for everyone waiting to test xx

Hi ladies,
Sounds like you have had a rough time Jenny. Maybe you can drive to the wedding so that you can leave when you feel like it. Sometimes things are never as bad as you think. I am sure it would be nice to met up with friends and family. You don't have to do the whole partying thing.
Razcox, I hope your heart to heart works tonight. I bet your DH is feeling pretty crappy too but men seem to want to keep it all inside. This ttc can be hard on the old relationship. We had to have a deep and meaningful recently. It really did help. :hugs:
Caitlenc, get those scans pics on here quick sharp!
Mumtobewaiting, I think we are similar in cycle position. Can't remember if you use OPKs, is so have you started yet?
Samzi, not long now. How's the man doing?
Beth, weird dream. Do you think it is telling you you are having a boy???
Blondie, sorry the sickness fairy has got you again. Have fun when your parents are up.
Tori, good luck with the scan on Sat. We want pics please.
Flowertot, is this 2 day wait worse than the 2ww??

:hug: to all I have missed.

2 day wait isn't that bad i'm just moaning because i want to know now. the tww seems to last foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i cant wait up any more, i need my bed, will have to see pics of seahorse when i get up tom.
hope all went well cait

Beth - must have been scary for you. i agree that you should probably stop testing now because you will cause yourself undue worry. you are probably one of the lucky ones that don't suffer that much with symptoms. i didn't when i was having DD. bb's didn't hurn, no sickness, not really that tired etc. don't worry :hugs:

Hi Ladies!!

So sorry it took me so long, we had to go round to my Mom's to share our piccies. Everything was PERFECT!!!! Baby looked gorgeous, all measurements were spot on, and am still measuring at 12+2, due November 22nd!!

https://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/Caitlenc/P1000582.jpg

We even got a 3d one, which I'm not posting because the seahorse looks like a little alien in it, but it is so cool, he's rubbing his eyes and looks so sweet (in a creepy, alien, skelator kind of way!) We are soooo thrilled, and doctor says my chance of miscarriage is now less than 1%!! I think we're actually gonna have this baby! WOOHOO!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->