Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Jenny - i've not had what you are describing, sorry. if its something you don't normally have then that is a good sign. i've never bought any hpt's from the internet but girls on here seem to talk about ic's?? i just buy cheap supermarket own brands to begin with as they are quite sensitive. i'm now 4 weeks 1 day and im going to get a clearbule digi with conception indicator. they are quite expensive but tell you how many weeks past conception you are. i think they are quite cool.
yeah i heard about the clearblue digi tests hun how sensitive are they? im soooo anxious i cant wait listen too me talking like i've already had my :bfp::rofl::rofl: ach i guess its just pma lol

caitlenc seahorse looks well good hun im so happy for you :p :hug::hug:
Blondie-Enjoy the visit from your parents, and can't wait to see pics of your house! we are currently looking for a new place but cant find anything in our budget :(

Beth-Good luck at the scan today,

yikes - you've all got really high expectations of my house now :rofl:

photos I have are those from the sale brochure when we bought it therefore not my choice of decoration or furtniture but you will get the idea :) Will see if I can convert the ones I have with me to jpeg rather than bmp

Jenny - i think the CB digital are 25miu, don't quote me on that though!

I have no idea how I am gonna catch up next month after my holiday with u all...
I was at a conference yesterday, I cannot believe I spent 7 hours in a minibus getting up ridiculously early,all for the sake of TTC as my sister lives not far from where it was so could have had a nice leisurely drive down the night before, yummy tea and catch up, got up an hour before the conference, and then had another yummy tea and catch up before heading back up north this morning. Althou EWCM appeared half way through the conference so if I had of had the car I wouldn't have stayed for the rest :rofl:
I was so tired but am equally proud of myself for getting DH in the mood last night regardless.
Have I got EWCM rediculously early though? I'm only CD 10, usually o'ing on CD16, started using opk's on CD 8, there was a really feint line yesterday, but no where near positive yet.
Sorry Tori and Flower pot for getting u mixed up... hope everything goes well with the blood tests Flowerpot :hugs:
Just for clarity the lass that got raped was apparently walking her dog at midnight, it's a ginel that I rarely went down after dark anyway, so really steering clear of that one now. Thankyou for all ur responses, it means a lot to think that we have all grown so close and built good friendships. :cry:
Seahorse looks fab Caitlenc, I have to admit as I was scolling down I was wondering why u had put a pic of clouds on, then Seahorse was there clear as day :happydance:
Looking forward to your pics Beth, I am sure all will be fine
Hope the parents visit goes ok and u can get some of ur jobs sorted at the same time Blondie :blush:
Raxcoz, my DH felt like that a bit too a while back, I think sometimes it is just as hard for them :hugs: and I'm sure things will settle down shortly
Jenny I am sure they are good signs if they are not usual symptoms (although mine seem to change each month anyway :rofl:). A lot of people have found the FRER really reliable for early testing, I tried the Morrisons version testing at 10 mu but got a dodgy one last week, Asda's own brand are 25mu, not sure about tesco and superdrug... hhmmm....???
Garkat, hoped the CBFM helped u catch that eggy this month...
Nice to see u mummiesusie :hugs:
Apologies to anyone that I have missed... but I think that I have done fairly well :happydance:
:hug:

Hi everyone..well this week is my ov week and the bleeding oh has gone and sprained his ligaments in his lower back..of all bloody weeks! lol..am raging..still managed to talk him into it and didn't seem to hurt him too much but we'll see lol..just my luck! congrats to all the :bfp: so far and fx for evryone else! x

Hi everyone..well this week is my ov week and the bleeding oh has gone and sprained his ligaments in his lower back..of all bloody weeks! lol..am raging..still managed to talk him into it and didn't seem to hurt him too much but we'll see lol..just my luck! congrats to all the :bfp: so far and fx for evryone else! x

Men!!!

Mum2bewaiting - i normally ov'ed on cd15/16 but the cycle before my :bfp: i ov'ed on cd11 so you never know. just keep :sex: like mad from now. i hate minibuses so there is no way i would have spent 7 hours on one, poor you :hugs:

mummysuzie - you will just have to be very gentle with OH for a little while. men! who'd have them! oops......me

hi all, just got back from my scan and i can breath a sigh of relief now.

saw kitten and saw and heard a heartbeat :cloud9::cloud9:

measures 1cm big which is right for my dates. the scan pic actually says 7w1d which actually fits with ovulation but gonna stay as 7w2d for now as thats what the midwives etc will go off for now.

will try and scan the pic in later but gonna get some tea first, felt too sick to eat before the scan.

arr beth thats lovely, you'll be able to rest a little now knowing that the kitten is ok!

congrates again hunny x x

So you know i said i've got no sickness, well that is still the case but i now can't stop crying no reason for this and at first i had to pretend it was a slight thing just so hubby and dd didn't find out there DW and Mummy wasn't going nuts
But then when it came to 30 min later and i'm still whaling about the table tops not being washed down (that was my excuses and bless there cotton socks they've done nothing but clean :rofl: just to see if it will stop my crying)

Then i throught it had settled down and fo no sodding reason i start off as if the world was to come to and end DH doesn't know what to do with me and neither do i for that matter

Oh well think i'll stock up on the tissues :rofl:

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

So you know i said i've got no sickness, well that is still the case but i now can't stop crying no reason for this and at first i had to pretend it was a slight thing just so hubby and dd didn't find out there DW and Mummy wasn't going nuts
But then when it came to 30 min later and i'm still whaling about the table tops not being washed down (that was my excuses and bless there cotton socks they've done nothing but clean :rofl: just to see if it will stop my crying)

Then i throught it had settled down and fo no sodding reason i start off as if the world was to come to and end DH doesn't know what to do with me and neither do i for that matter

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

I think Blondie would be incredabley jealous and want ur symptoms?!?!?

hi all, just got back from my scan and i can breath a sigh of relief now.

saw kitten and saw and heard a heartbeat :cloud9::cloud9:

measures 1cm big which is right for my dates. the scan pic actually says 7w1d which actually fits with ovulation but gonna stay as 7w2d for now as thats what the midwives etc will go off for now.

will try and scan the pic in later but gonna get some tea first, felt too sick to eat before the scan.

awww honey thats amazing im well happy for you:hug::hug::hug::hugs:

tori sweetheart i feel for you :hug::hug: hormones are mad but everyone will understand so dont worry its totally natural xxx

well today ive been totally shattered i went for a nap i was only planning on sleeping for 1hr but i slept for 3!!!! still having the sore bbs and little cramps but that only lasted a short time i seem too feel better once ive had a sleep :) OH brought in a large pepperoni and sweetcorn pizza plus a little bit of chocolate too cheer me up lol he is a real sweetheart :p we got rockband 2 for the xbox its highly addictive i must admit i never normally play games on the computer but i seem to like this hehehe :p xxxx

I think Blondie would be incredabley jealous and want ur symptoms?!?!?

:rofl: i think i would like to swap i'm ok with sickness but crying i really can't cope with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->