• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

hi all, just got back from my scan and i can breath a sigh of relief now.

saw kitten and saw and heard a heartbeat :cloud9::cloud9:

measures 1cm big which is right for my dates. the scan pic actually says 7w1d which actually fits with ovulation but gonna stay as 7w2d for now as thats what the midwives etc will go off for now.

will try and scan the pic in later but gonna get some tea first, felt too sick to eat before the scan.

awww honey thats amazing im well happy for you:hug::hug::hug::hugs:

tori sweetheart i feel for you :hug::hug: hormones are mad but everyone will understand so dont worry its totally natural xxx

well today ive been totally shattered i went for a nap i was only planning on sleeping for 1hr but i slept for 3!!!! still having the sore bbs and little cramps but that only lasted a short time i seem too feel better once ive had a sleep :) OH brought in a large pepperoni and sweetcorn pizza plus a little bit of chocolate too cheer me up lol he is a real sweetheart :p we got rockband 2 for the xbox its highly addictive i must admit i never normally play games on the computer but i seem to like this hehehe :p xxxx

i'm glad your feeling a little more cheery tonight hun, You DH sounds really sweet.

Wow, you have all been mega busy with the old posts. I will give it a go to send individual replies but not too sure if my brain will remember everyone's news-sorry.
Caitlenc-what an amazing scan pic. Sooo clear. Congrats.
Beth-so happy for you that little kitten is doing fine. Get that pic up ASAP.
Tori-your hormones are all over the shop Hope you don't dehydrate from all that crying :rofl: How sweet of dd and DH though to be so caring.
Razcox-I totally sympathise with where you and DH are at. I have been through it and it isn't a nice place. As the other girls said, just keep the communication going and spend time together doing non ttc things. That has really helped us this month.
Samzi-celibate??!!??
Mumtobewaiting-you may have O'd early, so jump your man :rofl:
Jenny-glad your Dh has understood that you don't want to go to the wedding.
Flowertot-Yipppeee. Glad AF hasn't shown up. you have a sticky bean!!
Mummysuzie-be gentle with him :blush:
Garkat-hope using the CBFM has done the trick. This 2ww can seem like forever.
:hug: to all I have missed.

AF has well and truly gone so starting to get down to business again. As I have previously mentioned we are taking a bit more of a laid back approach to ttc this month as last month put a bit of strain on the relationship.
Can't believe Wednesday is over and we are down hill for the weekend. :happydance: Got a lovely weekend planned seeing old friends. can't wait.
:hug:

That sounds nice msmith, we are working opposite shifts this weekend, so I may see if some of the girlies are about to catch up with. Have u got anything planned?

Morning all!

Beth - So glad your scan went so well. Hopefully you'll be able to post some pics for us to Ooh and Aaah over!!
Samzi - Celibate???!!!
Tori - get used to the tears! That happened to me too, and also my friend (who rather famously cried while watching The Simpsons!!!).
msmith - Yay that the :witch: has gone!! Hope that your new relaxed approach works for you this month.

Man I'm useless! Big :hugs: to everyone else!

yeah celibate :rofl:

time off remember :p

back to it next month when bf is 100%

Beth - so glad everything is going well, can't wait to see pidcs :hugs: i'm considering booking an early scan too.

Tori - i too was a :sad2: mess when expecting DD (cried because there was no bread in the house and had to make a 2 minuite journey to the shop). your hormones are going crazy. hopefully they will settle soon :hugs:

msmith - prepare for mission :spermy: meet egg.

jenny - hope yoyu enjoyed your :pizza: and choc.

:hugs: to everbody else

on to me.

nothing to report really. i've know i'm pregnant for a week now and the only person who knows is my best friend and you girls. DH wants to wait until im at least 6 weeks before even telling our parents. i see my mum at least three times a week and i'm desperate to tell her but i think DH is right really.

this is going to sould really silly now but DH just jumped me for :sex: and i couldn't relax at all, like something bad is going to happen to bean.

ok so i couldnt get mine to scan so got my mum and dad to scan their pic.
they struggled to get it to show up as well so this is the best i can do for now

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/GetAttachment.jpg

yay flowertot, i see a new ticker!!!!

Couldn't wait until blood results tomorrow. i'm too excited! i hope all is ok though becase it really upset me last month when i had to change my ticker back. i've got a really good feeling about this one though.

i can see your little bean. so happy for you :hugs:

on to me.

nothing to report really. i've know i'm pregnant for a week now and the only person who knows is my best friend and you girls. DH wants to wait until im at least 6 weeks before even telling our parents. i see my mum at least three times a week and i'm desperate to tell her but i think DH is right really.

this is going to sould really silly now but DH just jumped me for :sex: and i couldn't relax at all, like something bad is going to happen to bean.
Sweetheart thats understandable though your mind wont be at ease and your just being cautious but everything will be alright hun you do what you feels best your dh will understand :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Beth, the kitten looks fabulous! Congrats, hunni, now you can begin to relax, at least for a little while!:happydance::happydance:

Samzi, celibacy sucks. :rofl::rofl:

Tori, Sorry about the tears, although you seem to have wonderful support from dd and dh! i know what you mean, I cry a lot, and usually for no real reason. DH has learned not to take it personally...he just hugs me.:blush:

Flowertot, love the ticker. I know this is a super sticky bean!

Jenny, glad ur feeling better, hunni!:hugs:

Ah, I've run out of steam, I think. Can't remember who I've missed, and have to go take chicken out of the oven. :rofl:

:hug: to you all, you adorable girls!!!

Beth, the kitten looks fabulous! Congrats, hunni, now you can begin to relax, at least for a little while!:happydance::happydance:

Samzi, celibacy sucks. :rofl::rofl:

Tori, Sorry about the tears, although you seem to have wonderful support from dd and dh! i know what you mean, I cry a lot, and usually for no real reason. DH has learned not to take it personally...he just hugs me.:blush:

Flowertot, love the ticker. I know this is a super sticky bean!

Jenny, glad ur feeling better, hunni!:hugs:

Ah, I've run out of steam, I think. Can't remember who I've missed, and have to go take chicken out of the oven. :rofl:

:hug: to you all, you adorable girls!!!

awww thank you caitlenc :hugs::hugs: yeah im feeling better its good :p
but ive gone off :sex: lol maybe we've gone ott with it lmao 2 weeks straight does make things a bit thin lol i think we both need a break hahahaha :rofl::rofl::happydance:

Morning ladies - yikes you lot have been busy overnight :rofl:

Don't know where to start:

Beth - congratulations honey :happydance: glad everything is going well (can't see photo yet due to stupid work computer but will check it out tonight)

Tori - oh I have a fair few tears (usually wait until DH has gone out and then I get a box of tissues and sob my heart out for an hour until he gets back :rofl: ) Sickness seems to have died down again for last couple of days so hoping that rosy 2nd tri will kick in soon :)

Caitlenc - saw your scan photo last night - awwww :cloud9: - was seahorse being an active little thing or was he taking a break - ours was doing cartwheels the entire time :rofl:

Samzi - I give it a week of celibacy before you pounce on him :rofl:

Flowertot - things are looking so good for you this time round - good luck with the blood test results today :) As for :sex: me and DH haven't had any since I last ovulated so coming up for 10.5 weeks now :hissy: - first we were too scared and then I just felt too crap - poor DH will be ready to explode soon if I don't relieve him :rofl: Think it will at least have to wait until my parents go home though now so that will be another week :hissy:

Mummysuzie - men!!! :) Just have to be a little bit careful with him but don't let him off the hook that easily :)

Razcox - hope you are ok honey :hugs: - hopefully DH will come round quickly enough (I became a closet tester when DH went into that mode and just didn't tell him when I was fertile - just used to say not ovulated yet but pounce on him anyway :) )

MSmith - hope the laid back approach does the trick this month for you :)

Jenny - hopefully the tiredness is another symptom of a possible :bfp: , mmmm pizza and chocolate - could eat that right now :)

Mum2bewaiting - 7 hours on a minibus shows real dedication to TTC :rofl: the things we do for EWCM :rofl: I ovulated early on my last cycle on CD11 so maybe it's a good sign though if line not strong yet then it probably gives you a few days to stock up on :spermy: ready for egg release :)

Right I think that's everyone for now - apologies to those I have missed :)

OK my update - feeling perky again today and no nausea signs yet so hoping it is dying down now.

Went to pilates last night and I'm now on restricted ab work (my instructor restricts ab work at 12 weeks) so got really fustrated not being able to do all the high level pilates work and having to tone the exercises down :hissy: Still feel like I got a good work out though :)

Parents arrived safey, took them home, they had a cup of tea and unpacked then my Dad decided he was off to the local pub. So gave them directions to pub, a key and told them we'd see them tonight as we are both up and out before they got up this morning :rofl: My parents are so funny - heard them both get in about midnight last night so assume they found the pub (honestly my Dad is 73 and my mum is 66 and they act like a couple of teenagers desperate to get to the pub :rofl: ). Left them a bus timetable out and told them to ring me if they need anything today so hopefully they won't get lost up here in the North East and will manage to keep themselves out of trouble :)

i'm still left over but if you want to see my chart its in chart stalkers well done to everyone with BFP x

Hey that girl! Hope all is good. Can't get into ur FF chart though hun, (blondie is probably having a :hissy: at the computer atm!!)
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->