• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning Lovely's

Well i'm not bad this morning although i have very baggy eye's now and DH ended up just trying to say nothing at all bless him because even the sweetest thing would have me :hissy: so he kissed me and said that he loves me and that all he needs to say tonight,

Bless he really is on a learning curve!

Caitlenc - hows you hun?

Blondie - so glad you mum and dad got to you ok and i like there attitude to the pub use to be my i first words (before george came along that is)

MSmith: enjoy the next few weeks hun, i understand what you mean about just relaxing it does you the world of good!

Beth - How are you feeling hun, I knwo the day after my scan i still couldn't stop smiling

Flowertot - Yay to your new Ticker, My DH was the same and then took one look at me and decided me keeping quiet until the second scan was never going to happen lol

Samzi hun - i think we need a little talk as to how you make babies hun as celibacy is not the best way :rofl:

To all you other naughty's :hug:

Love me and George

erm its on the front page in the chart stalkers group x

Morning all!
Beth - congrats on the scan so pleased everything looks ok!
Am wishing my life away at the mo - wanting the next 2 weeks to fly by! Am 3 dpo i think i no sypmstoms (phantom or otherwise)!
:hug: to you all
xxxxx

well good morning ladys today my lovely little poas friends arrived today for next weeks testing and i couldnt resist testing this morning but i got :bfn: i know its too early but hey i couldnt resist i wish i never tested this morning cause it kinda knocked me a little and its making me feel doubtfull for this month :( how is everyone today ? xxxxxx

well good morning ladys today my lovely little poas friends arrived today for next weeks testing and i couldnt resist testing this morning but i got :bfn: i know its too early but hey i couldnt resist i wish i never tested this morning cause it kinda knocked me a little and its making me feel doubtfull for this month :( how is everyone today ? xxxxxx

how many dpo are you?

how many dpo are you?

im only around 7 dpo thats based on pains which i was feeling which i think were ovulation pains :) ive never charted or had opk's xxxx

Morning girls.

Doctor just rang me at home, which made me a little worried as she told me to ring up the surgery today to get my results. i've no need to worry though because my hcg on tuesday (4weeks preg) was over 600!!! i'm amazed. got to go back for another blood test just to see that levels are going up well but i'm sure all is ok.

have a great day girlies x

how many dpo are you?

im only around 7 dpo thats based on pains which i was feeling which i think were ovulation pains :) ive never charted or had opk's xxxx

Oooh, Jenny, it's WAY too early, just try to pretend you never tested, it means nothing. I have a really good feeling about you this month!:hugs:

Blondie, your parents sound so cute! Glad you're feeling better these days, hun. This is definitely a nicer time than the first 12 weeks, IMO!

Tori, Your DH sounds fab, he reminds me of mine. We are lucky girls!:happydance:

Garkat, that TWW is awful. Fingers Xed it's your month!

Hi ThatGirl, nice to see you!!

Beth, I was the same way after every scan...seeing the bean dwefinitely makes it all feel more real. I can't wait to feel the Seahorse swimming around in there, then I think it will really hit home that we're going to be Mommies!

:hug: to all I've missed (and I know there are several!) Have a fab day, ladies!

def too early then hun, give it another 3 days then try again.

yeah i know if it doesnt work then i will chart but i probably need some help on that part as ive never charted before lol i bet that sounds silly
i also have a question about checking cervix i checked for the first time last night and it was like feeling and indent of a o how can you tell if it closed or open or high or low what should it be if your lucky enough to concieve ? sorry im being a pain today

flowertot thats it awesome numbers hun well done :D :happydance:

garkat23 dont worry honey im in the exact same position :) :witch: is not due till following weekend :)

Morning all, how are we on this damp and wet thursday??

Beth- Great news that the kitten is doing well, the picture is lovely xxxx

Tori- Sorry your hormones are all over the shop, fingers crossed it will get a bit better hun xxxx

Samzi-celibate, LOL! Good luck with that :)

Mumtobewaiting - you may have O'd early, so get catching that egg! I OVed early last month.

Jenny-glad your Dh has understood that you don't want to go to the wedding.

Flowertot-Woohoooo! Glad AF hasn't shown up. you have a sticky bean and i am loving the new ticker :happydance:

Mummysuzie- LOL, thats dedication for you :)

Garkat-hope using the CBFM has done the trick for you, i am thinking of investing in one if we don't get a :bfp: next month as i seem to be having problems with the OPKs lately.

As for me well me and OH had a bit more of a falling out last night, then we spoke a bit more and then we made up . . . :happydance: so we are now back on track. May be a bit late for this as i have no idea when i OVed. Here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

I have put that i got a +OKP but the lines were still not as dark as the control line but my temps have gone up . . . . Oh well we will have to see what happened.

Flowertot - excellent hcg levels :happydance:

Jenny - 7dpo very early so ignore that :bfn: - I still got a :bfn: at 10dpo then got a faint :bfp: at 11dpo so don't give up heart yet. Wouldn't have a clue about checking cervix as just don't go there myself. With charting it's easy though , get a digital thermometer, take temp as soon as you wake before getting out of bed and then record it on fertility friend website and then post links for us all to see so we can analyse it all for you :)

Razcox - a bit early to say for sure whether you have ovulated yet but it aint over until those lines go faint again so you are probably still in with a chance :) Hoepfully temps over next couple of days will shed more light on it.

Flowertot - excellent hcg levels :happydance:

Jenny - 7dpo very early so ignore that :bfn: - I still got a :bfn: at 10dpo then got a faint :bfp: at 11dpo so don't give up heart yet. Wouldn't have a clue about checking cervix as just don't go there myself. With charting it's easy though , get a digital thermometer, take temp as soon as you wake before getting out of bed and then record it on fertility friend website and then post links for us all to see so we can analyse it all for you :)

Razcox - a bit early to say for sure whether you have ovulated yet but it aint over until those lines go faint again so you are probably still in with a chance :) Hoepfully temps over next couple of days will shed more light on it.

well blondie hun i will do the charting if i dont get pregnant this month though im doing my temp for the next week or so too see if their is changes in it im gonna put up a chart of the last few temp counts so here is hoping hun :) i dont know when i exactly ovulated as ive not taken opk tests but i think it was around thus last week was getting pains that ive not gotten before :)

Jenny, I founf fertility friend a really good resource for charting and stuff, about checking cp I gave up after a week as it just confused me.
Fab levels Flowertot :happydance:
Well, I have phoned the Drs to find out if/when bloods may be back. The only one that is back is the urine, I didn't even ask what it was as I couldn't face hearing it :cry: if it were good news I recon that my nurse would have called me by now....
Lines on opk's are getting darker, but still no where near positive, and I now have pains on my right side, they were on my left yesterday... so I'm none the wiser really.
Well, off for a bath and then food shopping, gonna cook DH a nice meal tonight, in the hope that I get some action after football... he has changed his mind from going to my brothers to watch it already... so I may be lucky!!!

well ladies just wanted to say bye bye.

dont miss me too much will ya :rofl:

we dont fly till saturday but im leaving work soon, and have to look after the cripple when i get to BF's ;)

will miss you all! :hugs:

we dont fly till saturday but im leaving work soon, and have to look after the cripple when i get to BF's ;)

Enjoy your hols hun and we will speak to you when you get back :hug:

enjoy your holiday hun have a great time :hug::hug::hug: bring some fairy dust back with you for me please hehehe xxxx

Jenny, I founf fertility friend a really good resource for charting and stuff, about checking cp I gave up after a week as it just confused me.
Fab levels Flowertot :happydance:
Well, I have phoned the Drs to find out if/when bloods may be back. The only one that is back is the urine, I didn't even ask what it was as I couldn't face hearing it :cry: if it were good news I recon that my nurse would have called me by now....
Lines on opk's are getting darker, but still no where near positive, and I now have pains on my right side, they were on my left yesterday... so I'm none the wiser really.
Well, off for a bath and then food shopping, gonna cook DH a nice meal tonight, in the hope that I get some action after football... he has changed his mind from going to my brothers to watch it already... so I may be lucky!!!
thanks hun im gonna dig out my temps and put them up shortly do it till :witch: is due next weekend see what happens from then on :) i think i will browse the net too see some stuff on cervical checks and try and get the just of it all this babble is confusing feels like im craming in alot of knowledge lol its like being back at school even though i left their 10 years ago lol
i really hope you get your results back soon hun their is nothing worse than waiting xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->