• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Have a fantastic time, Samzi. We'll miss you!!:hug:

Mum2be, Sorry no news about the tests. Fingers Xed for you, hunni, that you get some answers.:hugs:

Jenny if u are confused just start with opk's and temping. I found these really useful and don't really think I need to check CP. ONce u have got ur head round the temping and opk's then try CP if u think it will help then. I know each to there own n all that, but try not to make life/TTC more difficult and stressful than it already is, HTH :hugs:

thank you hun yeah i know its stressfull and that well i just hope i get :bfp: soon then their will be no need for temping but if not their is always next month and i know it will happen one day :) :hug::hug::hug:

Evening girls- or should i say morning! can't sleep at all so i've just been browsing the net looking at average hcg levels and mine seems to be above the average range.

4 weeks past LMP - 5 - 426

mine was in the 600's (not sure of exact doctor just said over 600)

do you think i should be worried?

i've read higher than normal can mean multiples, downs, or molar pregnancy. i'm probably worrying over nothing as usual. i've made my mind up though, im booking an early scan. i know some of you have had them, roughly how much do they cost?

hi ladies!
just a quick question for our knocked up naughties :)
when you went to get your blood test to make sure everything was okay, were there things you had to do before the test? like am i allowed to eat beforehand or drink water or anything?
my doctor didnt really specify....
the pregnancy hormones have definitely hit me! iv got afternoon sickness, extreme tiredness, non stop peeing and eating all the time!
yay have fun samzi!!
hmmm do you have a history of twins in your family flowertot?

Evening girls- or should i say morning! can't sleep at all so i've just been browsing the net looking at average hcg levels and mine seems to be above the average range.

4 weeks past LMP - 5 - 426

mine was in the 600's (not sure of exact doctor just said over 600)

do you think i should be worried?

i've read higher than normal can mean multiples, downs, or molar pregnancy. i'm probably worrying over nothing as usual. i've made my mind up though, im booking an early scan. i know some of you have had them, roughly how much do they cost?

Hi Flowertot :)

Stop worrying - all your hcg level means is that you have a nice strong bean growing inside you - now enjoy :)

My scan was at babybond and cost £95 - was worth every penny to get that reassurance - if you get one booked for about 8 weeks then you should seen a nice blob with a heartbeat. Mine was at 7w5d :)

hi ladies!
when you went to get your blood test to make sure everything was okay, were there things you had to do before the test? like am i allowed to eat beforehand or drink water or anything?
the pregnancy hormones have definitely hit me! iv got afternoon sickness, extreme tiredness, non stop peeing and eating all the time!
yay have fun samzi!!

Hi Meemee

I didn't go for any blood tests myself - our GP just takes your word for it and refers you to a midwife so sorry I can't help with that one.

Eating, peeing, sleeping and feeling tired - welcome to the world of pregnancy :rofl:

Morning ladies :)

Well was a bit disappointed with myself last night as after cooking dinner for my parents I then went for a quick lie down whilst they were watching the soaps at 7pm (we don't watch soaps in our house). Well next thing I knew it was 10pm and DH was telling me to get into bed properly and that parents had gone to pub. Feel guilty for not spending any time with them but I was just sooooo tired :(

Had a night full of horrible nightmares - most revolved around DH dying and me being a widow :hissy: God knows what my subconcious is doing about from trying to send me into depression :(

I know it's horrible but I almost wish my parents weren't visiting as I just want to sleep and relax and I can't :( I don't see them that often but I just can't cope with house guests at the moment :(

Sorry on a bit of a downer today as not looking forward to a weekend of having to look after parents 24/7 and not being able to just have a nice relaxing weekend :(

I'm a horrible horrible daughter :cry:

aw blondie you're not a horrible daughter! im sure your mum remembers how tired she was when she was pregnant :)
scary dream though! i have dreams like that sometimes and i wake up really upset!

morning!

ive managed to get on for a little while :)

well it seems OH isnt as crippled as i thought ;) and bang goes celibacy out the window :lol: :blush:

morning!

ive managed to get on for a little while :)

well it seems OH isnt as crippled as i thought ;) and bang goes celibacy out the window :lol: :blush:

I won't say it :)

well ok I will

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Celibate :rofl: :rofl:

Still feeling really shaken by last nights nightmares and sat here crying at my desk :cry:

Come back nausea all is forgiven :(

Oh Blondie sounds like you're having a bad time of it!
Hope you're feeling better soon and I definately wouldn't worry about your parents they'll more than understand! That's what parents are for!! You could always to talk to your mum about everything sure she would make you feel tons better!! Just think it'll all be worth it in the end!:hugs:

Well quick update here CD20 today - still no symptoms at all!!!!!!!! So have no idea what to think - want to be positive and think I'm definately going to get my BFP this month but i could do with just a little sign!!!!

:hug:

x x x x

Blondie - Aww hun i am so sorry you are all upset, remember its just a dream and really everything is fine xxxx

I think it's just a case of final straw :)

Going for a drive and a good old cry somewhere private at lunchtime as just need to sort myself out.

I'm stuck in a job I hate - only still here for maternity pay but it gets me so down I cry most nights on my way home and hide if from husband as he feels guilty for us relocating up here after he got a good job and I gave up a job I loved to work for a crap company and feel like my career has gone backwards ever since (ok so pay has gone up and we have managed to buy a gorgeous house but I'm so miserable in my job!). I know I've only got a few more months until I'm off on maternity but I'm struggling to face another day here to be honest :hissy:

I think dream was probably about my worries of loosing DH as I feel like I'm being such an irritable cow nowadays - I'm so tired all the time, haven't had :sex: since I got pregnant and we don't even go to bed at the same time anymore (I'm always asleep by time he comes to bed) so we don't even get kisses and cuddles :( I genuinely wonder why he is still with me :(

Right outpouring over with - just need to pull myself together and get on with the life I've currently got and tell myself to make the most of it as most people would love to be in my position, pregnant with a wonderful husband, wonderful house and earning a good salary - see I'm a stupid stupid cow :) and I don't deserve what I've got.

Still feeling really shaken by last nights nightmares and sat here crying at my desk :cry:

Come back nausea all is forgiven :(

sweetheart dreams while pregnant can scare you no matter how serious they seem or how stupid you may think they are its just your hormones changing which is probably making this happen you should talk to OH about it and im sure you will feel abit better :) :hug::hug:

Flowertot aw hun their is nothing to worry about you just have a growing beenie hun :hug::hug::hug::hug:

hey ladies how are we ? well you know today ive got this really sore pain when my nibs get touched with even clothes and its onl on the left that hurts this much it feels like stingy cracked ooofttt not to mention feeling slightly bloated well i hope these symptoms lead too somewhere or i will kik ass hahaha im too scared to go for a bath incase they hurt even more :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think it's just a case of final straw :)

Going for a drive and a good old cry somewhere private at lunchtime as just need to sort myself out.

I'm stuck in a job I hate - only still here for maternity pay but it gets me so down I cry most nights on my way home and hide if from husband as he feels guilty for us relocating up here after he got a good job and I gave up a job I loved to work for a crap company and feel like my career has gone backwards ever since (ok so pay has gone up and we have managed to buy a gorgeous house but I'm so miserable in my job!). I know I've only got a few more months until I'm off on maternity but I'm struggling to face another day here to be honest :hissy:

I think dream was probably about my worries of loosing DH as I feel like I'm being such an irritable cow nowadays - I'm so tired all the time, haven't had :sex: since I got pregnant and we don't even go to bed at the same time anymore (I'm always asleep by time he comes to bed) so we don't even get kisses and cuddles :( I genuinely wonder why he is still with me :(

Right outpouring over with - just need to pull myself together and get on with the life I've currently got and tell myself to make the most of it as most people would love to be in my position, pregnant with a wonderful husband, wonderful house and earning a good salary - see I'm a stupid stupid cow :) and I don't deserve what I've got.

honey is their any chance you can take a couple of days of and maybe u and oh can do something nice sounds as if you need a little break if your really unhappy with you job maybe you should look for something else after the baby is born xxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

hi ladies!
yay have fun samzi!!

Hi Meemee.

you don't need to do anything before a blood test. you can eat and drink as much as you want.

With regard to the twin thing. my mum says we have twins in the family but i don't know any of them, they must be distant. will just have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->