• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Good Morning Lovelies!:hugs:

Aw, Blondie, :hug: to you, seetie. I'm sorry you're feeling down! You should try to share some of what you're feeling with DH, and maybe even your parents. Their support will go a long way to making you feel better. And, of course, you always have us Naughties to talk to any time you need to!

Jenny, i really can't wait until you test. Your symptoms sound fab!:happydance:

and Garkat, I had virtually NO symptoms before my :bfp:, mine didn't start until 6 weeks! Keep up that PMA!

Flower, I had VERY high hcg levels, and the seahorse looks perfect so far, so no worries!

Meemee, those symptoms are wretched, aren't they? First tri is tough! I also didn't have bloods at first, just set up an appointment for 8 weeks (we get a confirmation scan in the US at that time).

Samzi, go get busy, girl!! i told you celibacy sucks!:rofl::rofl:

:hug: to anyone I missed! Have a fab day!

Thanks for that- i will keep positive!! I will get my :bfp: this month!!!!!!
x x x x x x

im actually looking forward to testing :witch: aint due to next weekend roughly but i think im gonna go mad hehehe

you will never guess what happend well remember i was telling you guys that i ordered poas's the other day well i ordered 25 of them hahaha they arrived yesterday ooo and guess what another 25 arrived today i think the seller has sent me too many lol so i now have 50 poas's lol so if anyone needs some then let me know they can have them for free lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hey sorry aint been around much had a bit going on and it does me good to have a few days off lol!! how is everyone?? any signs of any :bfp:'s? :D i've started opks again after my m/c and looking forward to my next cycle see if its back to 'normal' whatever that is !! lol lovely scan pics by the way girls :) beautiful!! :) Hope u have a gd holiday Samzi!! :) and 'Hello!!' to all our newbies to The naughty leftovers :) xxx :hugs:

:hug: for blondie, whats with these dreams, last night i had a dream that i was fishing and caught a severed leg then i was planning on how i was gonna get rid of the leg without anyone knowing, then the next thing im at hospital extreamly pregnant and discussing a c section with the doctors, i go to the loo and its filfy, it was mad, although not upsetting like yours.

:hissy:Hi everyone, hows everything, sorry I've not been around for a while but I wanted to try and relax for a while as I was seriously stressing about TTC, and to be honest I'm even more stressed now as I've had a very weird month TTC, we went away on the 1st May to Lymouth as it was OH's 30th birthday, we bedded on the Friday night and when I got back from our weekend i got a positive on my OPK's so I must of OV'd Sunday, I've been spotting since Tuesday which would of been 10dpo and I always come on at 12dpo which would of been yesterday but I am still just spotting which is barely even spotting, I've also had a major headache and a stitch over the last few day's, I did a clear blue digital at about 2.00pm and got a :bfp: which said pregnant 1-2, as you can imagine I was elated but (a very big but) I decided to do another one about 5.00pm, to be honest I struggled to get enough wee (TMI) out, this time it was :bfn: I'm now very confused :hissy: Any idea's has anyone ever had the same thing?????

Anyway it's lovely to see everyone's scan pictures, I'm so pleased for you all, beth I can see the beanie quite clearly.

Welcome to all the newies, actually by the looks of all the posts your not actually that new anymore.

As to everyone else, keep going girls and I'm sure we'll all get our :bfp:'s soon.xxx

the digis can be tempremental hun, go get yourself a frer and im sure you will see a bfp

the digis can be tempremental hun, go get yourself a frer and im sure you will see a bfp

Thanks Beth, Might just do that, I'm going to wait till tomorrow morning to do them though as at least I'll know pretty much for sure if I use FMU. Very frustrating having to wait though, my OH keeps asking me loads of questions on what symptoms I've got. :rofl: I think he's even more excited than me.

Of course not but it's exciting..the spotting i had with my 1st for a few days around the same time dpo you had so that's a good sign and don't think you can get a false positive..your past your due date for your af so you haven't been testing early..all signs look good..let us know how you get on tomorrow :happydance: xx

Pipkin - good to see you! I know you don't want to get too excited, but I think I would be... I thought that those digi tests were not as sensitive as some of the others, and I've never heard of a false positive on one of them!! You so have to test again and let us know how you get on! Good luck!!!

Blondie, you poor thing! What a horrible dream. It's awful, isn't it? They seem so incredibly real it's hard to let go. There is nothing much crazier than a pregnancy dream - except maybe my loopy sister! :rofl: Have you told your OH about it? I'm sure he'll be able to set your mind at ease.
Aren't you planning on working from home later? Does knowing there's an end to it help with getting you through the day at work? I started a new job about 6 months ago - took it because it was more money and have spent the first 6 months pretty miserable too... Fortunately things are starting to pick up for me there so I'm going to stick it out a bit longer.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you.

Flowertot, sounds to me like you've got nothing to worry about. I'd say the extra-high hcg just means your bean is extra-sticky! (or there's two of them!!)

Samzi - I might have missed you already, but I hope you have a great holiday! I'm glad your BF is not as crippled as you first thought - is he well enough to fetch your food & drink?

Hi and :hug: to everyone else!

Hey Meemee - I just remembered about your question... is the bloods you're talking about the one where they check for rubella and stuff? From memory I just had that done when I went to the doctor, no need to starve yourself beforehand. I'm sure if you call your doc's office they'll be able to confirm that for you though. Good luck!

Man, am I ever a thread-hog?!
Last one, I promise... just thought I'd talk about myself for a while too. Not that there's much to say...
I've had a horrible cold the last couple of days. Missed a couple of days of work (which I'm not too upset about :)). Had to sort myself out for a while yesterday though because Freya's preschool had a field trip to the museum, and I'd volunteered to help! Thank goodness for cold and flu tablets, that's all I can say!! I don't know how the girls who work there do it - it was absolutely exhausting, and I only had to worry about 2 of the kids, and one of them was Freya!!

I am becoming something of a POAS addict, now that I'm armed with OPKs. :rofl: Still only a very very faint line coming up on them, so I guess I'll just keep at it for now.

pipkin i've got everything crossed for you. i'm sure you will get a nice strong line on a FRER in the morning.

Blondie - i agree that you should talk to DH about the dream. hope youre feeling better soon :hugs:

Jenny - fingers x'ed for your bfp. its looking really good for you.

Freyasmum - i'm sure that + opk isn't far away.

i'm so sorry i can't remember anything else. big :hugs: to everyone.

my update is that i bought a clearblue digi on my way home from work and was expecting "pregnant 2-3" at the very most but got "pregnant 3+". according to the leaflet that would mean i'm over 5 weeks pregnant. i know my dates are right because i've been charting and using opk's.

twins twins twins!

must not get excited because as Caitlen said before, she had high hcg and she is having one.

i will be interested to see how much hcg has gone up in a week when i get retested on tuesday. i've got a feeling its more than doubling.

what do you think?

ooo that sounds good flowertot :) fingers crossed now waiting for you hunni, id love to have twins esp after the m/c of twins i had. We would like just 2 children so that would be perfect :)

Freyasmum - Samzi has been banned frm the forum not sure why and not communicating for her just telling u so u know thats all hun...but yeah she's flying out tomorrow (sat) :)

Hope everyone is doing good, im curious for this cycle now to see if i can get back over my silly 20 day cycles grrrrrrr!! lol xxx :hugs:

my update is that i bought a clearblue digi on my way home from work and was expecting "pregnant 2-3" at the very most but got "pregnant 3+". according to the leaflet that would mean i'm over 5 weeks pregnant. i know my dates are right because i've been charting and using opk's.

twins twins twins!

must not get excited because as Caitlen said before, she had high hcg and she is having one.

i will be interested to see how much hcg has gone up in a week when i get retested on tuesday. i've got a feeling its more than doubling.

what do you think?

i think it is possible hun as you said its in the family somewhere when are you getting a scan ?
everything seems so exciting hence the reason im still up at 3.40am :( im getting sick of not being able to sleep so im watching greys anatomy online and i felt sick when i saw blood pour out a guys head which normally wouldnt bother me :( i just wanna sleep normal help girlies :( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->