Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Well ladies, I tested again this morning with a FRER and a ClearBlue Digital and I got my:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance: :bfp:

I'm in real shock right now and my OH's is too, he keeps telling me he thought something was up when I cried at Shameless on TV the other night, which when I think back was a bit OTT. Well I really wasn't expecting it this month

I'm not going to get too excited because I still seem to be bleeding when I wipe and it's red blood, do you think I should be worried? Has anyone else had this when they first got their :bfp:

Glad all is good Flowertot, hope u get an early scan sorted :hug:
It's crap when u feel like that without being pregnant Blondie, I often feel that I could do without my parents coming as they often arrive a short notice and when I'm trying to sort other stuff out. However, ur Mum probably went through similar emotions when pregnant, so it may be useful to have a natter with her. I hope u have a pleasent weekend and have a natter with OH too, it may just put ur mind at rest about the dreams :hugs:
I'm intrigues as too wht Samzi has been banned, she never came across as the sort to manage that, can u just pass on that I say good luck to her please T'elle... and incase the mods are modding I will say no more :)
Glad u feel more positive, and am sure ur cycles will even out soon T'elle hun x
Hope u feel better soon Freyasmum I'm sure spending some time with Freya (even thou on a school trip) was better than work!!
Jenny ur symptoms sound good, when r u gonna test hun??
PIPKIN WHERE ARE U? what happened this morning?

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
hope this means that the luck is back for when the next batch of testing comes around!!!
Well done Pipkin (ps. I cried at shameless too.... dunno what that says about me at this point in time) the bleeding is probably nothing to wrry about, just bean getting settled in for the next 9 months!!!!

Glad all is good Flowertot, hope u get an early scan sorted :hug:
It's crap when u feel like that without being pregnant Blondie, I often feel that I could do without my parents coming as they often arrive a short notice and when I'm trying to sort other stuff out. However, ur Mum probably went through similar emotions when pregnant, so it may be useful to have a natter with her. I hope u have a pleasent weekend and have a natter with OH too, it may just put ur mind at rest about the dreams :hugs:
I'm intrigues as too wht Samzi has been banned, she never came across as the sort to manage that, can u just pass on that I say good luck to her please T'elle... and incase the mods are modding I will say no more :)
Glad u feel more positive, and am sure ur cycles will even out soon T'elle hun x
Hope u feel better soon Freyasmum I'm sure spending some time with Freya (even thou on a school trip) was better than work!!
Jenny ur symptoms sound good, when r u gonna test hun??
PIPKIN WHERE ARE U? what happened this morning?

hey hun well ive only had a few hrs sleep i feel like utter poo :( :af: ain't due till next weekend but out of curiosity i tested when i got up and i got :bfn: might still be too early so im not gonna get worked up i dont think i will test again till af is due or late then that way i wont get my hopes up :) xx

Hello!!!!!

I haven't been in here in sooooo long. I can hardly stay awake at the moment so I'm all over the place.

Glad everyone is doing well. I saw a maternity t shirt on ebay that says 'Made in the naughties'. I WANT!!!!

pipkin - woohoo :bfp: if i were you i'd ring docs first think on monday and tell them you have slight bleeding. probaby nothing to worry about but they might send you for a blood test just to check on things.

jenny - i'm sure that bfp isn't far away.

rae rae - nice to hear from you.

t'elle - :hugs: fingers x'ed you get twins but if you're like me u'd be just as happy with one!

Samzi has been banned? wow i can't believe it. hope she's ok.

:hugs: to everybody else.

i'm feeling so sick today. don't know whether its all in my head because i know my hcg is on the high side. my mind is probably playing tricks on me.

anyway girls enjoy your weekend.

well as you know i dont know my exact ovulation date as i dont chart im just rough gussing to what my cycles have been though when i fell pregnant with my son aarron i remember having a period on the 3rd december and concieved on the 24th december so thats like cd 21 i ovulated could i still have the similar cycle ?

Well my bleeding (not that its much) is still here so my friend told me to ring NHS Direct, they referred me to my local out of hours service who in turn booked me into the local tiny hospital for a checkup, I went about half an hour ago and the good news is that I'm definately pregnant but he has told me to go to the doctors on early next week and they will book me in for a 6 week scan just to be sure there's nothing wrong. I feel a little better now but I think I'm going to try not to test again till end of next week because I don't think it'll do me any good to keep testing.

Hope everyone else is ok. xx

Well ladies, I tested again this morning with a FRER and a ClearBlue Digital and I got my:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance: :bfp:

I'm in real shock right now and my OH's is too, he keeps telling me he thought something was up when I cried at Shameless on TV the other night, which when I think back was a bit OTT. Well I really wasn't expecting it this month

I'm not going to get too excited because I still seem to be bleeding when I wipe and it's red blood, do you think I should be worried? Has anyone else had this when they first got their :bfp:

:happydance::happydance: hope the bleeding is nothing to worry about hun, it doesnt sound heavey so should be ok, beanie is just digging in deep. :hugs:

Hello!!!!!

I haven't been in here in sooooo long. I can hardly stay awake at the moment so I'm all over the place.

Glad everyone is doing well. I saw a maternity t shirt on ebay that says 'Made in the naughties'. I WANT!!!!

Hi Raerae! So good to hear from you - and nice to see '2nd tri' under your name :)
You absolutely should buy a 'made in the naughties' T - when I first saw your post (before I read it properly) I thought you'd had one printed yourself!!

Goodness T'elle, Samzi's been banned? I suppose that won't matter while she's on holiday! Send our love though, if you're talking to her.
Pipkin - :hugs: I hope the bleeding is nothing to worry about. A friend of mine had something similar... and now has a ratbag 12 year old boy!

:hugs: to everyone else.

Wow, girls, you have been busy!!:hugs:

Pipkin, congrats, that is such fab news!:happydance::happydance:I'm sure the bean is just digging in for a long stay, but am glad you saw a doctor. Keep us posted!!:hugs:

Flowertot, you obviously have a nice, strong bean in there!:happydance:

Blondie, I hope you're feeling better, hunni. We miss you!:hugs:

Freyasmum, sorry you're feeling rough, but at least you got a couple of days off of work!

Jenny, still having a really good feeling about you this month!:happydance:

T'elle, give samzi our love!

RaeRae, can't wait to join you in second tri! Will head over there next Sunday, as I'm 13 weeks today!:happydance:

:hug:to everyone else i missed!!!

Now for a brief update.

We've listened to the Seahorse's heartbeat on doppler the past 2 mornings...it is such a comfort to hear him! His HR is always in the 150's, and it sounds like a little train!

I am meeting up with an old friend who has 3 kids today, and she is giving me 2 huge bags of maternity clothes, so I'm excited about that, as my belly seems to be 3 times its normal size!:rofl::rofl:

Otherwise, all is well, I am definitely feeling much better lately. I also find myself crying uncontrollably at the telly...ridiculous!!

:hug:to you all!!

Pipkin, congrats, that is such fab news!:happydance::happydance:I'm sure the bean is just digging in for a long stay, but am glad you saw a doctor. Keep us posted!!:hugs:

Freyasmum, sorry you're feeling rough, but at least you got a couple of days off of work!

RaeRae, can't wait to join you in second tri! Will head over there next Sunday, as I'm 13 weeks today!:happydance:

hey honey :D well i done a test yesterday morning i got a :bfn: then i done one last night and i got :bfp: i dunno whats going on im gonna wait a couple more days and retest again to make sure xxxxxx

how come samzi has been banned? xxxx

Hi Girls.

Pipkin - i agree that you probaby souldn't do any more tests. im' sure everything will be fine. let us know how you get on at the doctors. :hugs:

Caitlen - it must be lovely to hear little one's heartbeat :hugs:

Jenny - wow :bfp: test again in the morning and let us know how you get on :hugs:

well ive just got back from a christening and DH is rather drunk so i've dropped him off at my mum's. he's having an extended party with my stepdad and brother so won't expect him home any time soon. i'm glad really because i'm so so tired. have started feeling sick the last couple of days so am really starting to feel pregnant, yay!

Oh dear, Flowertot, and it begins!! I really hated the first trimester, but the sickness means that bean is going strong!

Oh dear, Flowertot, and it begins!! I really hated the first trimester, but the sickness means that bean is going strong!

I know. i've never been so happy to feel ill !!!!!

i'm going for my blood test tomorrow morning. i was going to go on tuesday but i can't wait. My doctor said i can go whenever i want, i've just got to pick a form up from the doctors office. i'm guessing my hcg will be about 10,000 by now but i will just have to wait for the result. if its more than that im booking my scan asap because there is a high possibility it could be twins.

hey honey :D well i done a test yesterday morning i got a :bfn: then i done one last night and i got :bfp: i dunno whats going on im gonna wait a couple more days and retest again to make sure xxxxxx

Jenny25, well done, congrats a :bfp: is great news, test again tomorrow morning with FMU, what tests are you using by the way?

Jenny25, well done, congrats a :bfp: is great news, test again tomorrow morning with FMU, what tests are you using by the way?

yeah im gonna go out and get one of those too be on the safe side :)
im using these ones i got from ebay https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...TRK:MEWNX:IT&item=220307537877#ht_1996wt_1165
ive been in bed all day ended up going to the wedding the night event last night but didnt go till later on oh was happy that i ended up coming but hey im feeling rather pooy lol xxx

Hi Girls.

Pipkin - i agree that you probaby souldn't do any more tests. im' sure everything will be fine. let us know how you get on at the doctors. :hugs:

Caitlen - it must be lovely to hear little one's heartbeat :hugs:

Jenny - wow :bfp: test again in the morning and let us know how you get on :hugs:

well ive just got back from a christening and DH is rather drunk so i've dropped him off at my mum's. he's having an extended party with my stepdad and brother so won't expect him home any time soon. i'm glad really because i'm so so tired. have started feeling sick the last couple of days so am really starting to feel pregnant, yay!

I know I think I'll just send myself insane if I test again until I know what's happening, I'm not going to give myself a ticker yet either as I'm not feeing too confident that everythings going to be ok yet!! Don't worry though I do still have some PMA left :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->