Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Wow, girls, you have been busy!!:hugs:

Pipkin, congrats, that is such fab news!:happydance::happydance:I'm sure the bean is just digging in for a long stay, but am glad you saw a doctor. Keep us posted!!:hugs:

Flowertot, you obviously have a nice, strong bean in there!:happydance:

Blondie, I hope you're feeling better, hunni. We miss you!:hugs:

Freyasmum, sorry you're feeling rough, but at least you got a couple of days off of work!

Jenny, still having a really good feeling about you this month!:happydance:

T'elle, give samzi our love!

RaeRae, can't wait to join you in second tri! Will head over there next Sunday, as I'm 13 weeks today!:happydance:

:hug:to everyone else i missed!!!

hey honey :D well i done a test yesterday morning i got a :bfn: then i done one last night and i got :bfp: i dunno whats going on im gonna wait a couple more days and retest again to make sure xxxxxx

how come samzi has been banned? xxxx

Jenny25, well done, congrats a :bfp: is great news, test again tomorrow morning with FMU, what tests are you using by the way?

yeah im gonna go out and get one of those too be on the safe side :)
im using these ones i got from ebay https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...TRK:MEWNX:IT&item=220307537877#ht_1996wt_1165
ive been in bed all day ended up going to the wedding the night event last night but didnt go till later on oh was happy that i ended up coming but hey im feeling rather pooy lol xxx

So far I've used 3 Clear Blue Digitals 2 of which came back with :bfp: and a First Response and a Boots own both of those were :bfp: too but quite faint. Luckily I had a few I bought from when I first started trying back in December or else I would be spending a fortune. :rofl:

Morning ladies :)

Wow you have been busy - congratulations Jenny25 and pipkintyler :happydance:

Lost track of what has been happening here so apologies for lack of replies to everyone.

As for me - well parents still here, I'm still feeling on a major downer (so not going to hang around here too much and drag you all down with me). I'm just so so tired and just struggling at the moment. DH is being lovely and I love him to bits for it but I still keep the work thing to myself as it makes him feel so guilty because it was his job that meant us relocating up here. (I don't have that kind of relationship with my parents so we don't discuss personal things).

Anyway I'll probably be lurking for a while but I'm staying off the posting as you need PMA here and not me moaning and putting a dampner on things :)

Morning Ladies

I can't beleive how busy you girls have been, honestly your hand must hurt with all the threads you'vebeen typing

Congrates to Jenny25 and pipkintyler :happydance: welcome to knocked up ladies, for all the reast who are still in the TTC game :dust: to you all i have a strong feeling it's not long before we all enter the 1st and 2nd tri groups

Blondie: I know how you feel hun some days it's a struggle just getting out of bed and i'm sure a lot has to do with your hormones, and you haven't got long to go with your job as you'll be on mat leave soon enough. Please if you do need to talk PM me and i'll always be here for you!

Caitlenc both you and Blondie are now in the 3rd Tri :happydance::happydance::happydance: how fantastic! only a few more days for me and i'll be joining you

Up date from me;

well as you can see from my profile pic George is well he is still at 12 weeks but he's got arms and legs now and was kicking me like a football (oh i can predict he's going to be showing his foot off to everyone once i can see and feel it)

I'm very much on :cloud9:as the 12 week scan appears to be the most nerve wrecking as you can't feel him, but i've been saying for about a week now i could and this was like flutter bugs but down there, so when she scanned me and he moved i got the same feeling, which DH said couldn't be possible but the ladie who was taking the scan said it was as i've had 1 child and the second + you could feel sooner. so yay me (DH did apologies bless)

I've got a terrible cold which just wont shift so when i feel tired it makes it 5 x worse as i'm trying to fight this for both of us and my body just wants to sleep all the bloody time :rofl:

Hope you all well

love

me and George x x

Congrats to new BFP's!!!
Well quick update this end one week until the witch is due to arrive! Still have absolutely no symptoms and have creamy cm again which is usual for me after ovulation, do you think this would be lacking if i had managed to conceive??
Really hoping not to be disappointed again this month!
Hope you are all well
x x x x

yay tori george looks great!! and how cool you can feel him doing backflips.

:hug: blondie, hope you feel better soon, miss you!

nothing to report here, looking forward to the midwife on wed.

well i done another test today and it came back :bfn: :( so i don't know whats going on :( i will need to go out and get a fr test and see what happens their i gonna wait till wed and see what happens then hopefully it will all be ok gonna try and keep pma :) x

Hi ladies!!!:hugs:

Aw, Jenny, it's still early. I think you should definitely test again on Wednesday with an FRER! Fingers Xed for you!:happydance:

Blondie, hang in there, sweetie. And you are always welcome here, with or without your PMA. Feel free to pM me if you want to talk...I definitely have some low frustrating moments of my own these days, so I do understand. Miss you! :hugs::hugs:

Tori, George looks fantastic!!!! Sooo happy for you! And so nice that he is active and you can feel him!:happydance::happydance:

Pipkin, Hope all is still going well! Has the spotting stopped?

Garkat, keep up that PMA, creamy cm is a symptom!:happydance:

Beth, how are the kittens doing?

:hug:to everyone I missed!!

yeah i will these if not their is always next month :) sorry guys if i seem abit quiet today just thought it would be right if you get me and i know its not over till :witch: sings xxxx

hi girls,

Blondie - sorry you're feeling down at the moment. everybody has ups and downs so i'm sure you will pick up soon :hugs:

Tori - What a lovely pic of little George, i'm not suprised you're on :cloud9: hope your cold passes soon.

Garket - my main symptoms when i got my :bfp: were no symptoms! i've just started to feel a little bit sick now but thats it. not everyone gets symptoms so early. i'm proof of that. Fingers x'ed for your :bfp:

Beth - glad to hear you're ok. hope kittens are doing well.

Jenny - don't give up hope just yet. make sure you get that FRER. :hugs:

Caitlen - Hi hope you're ok today.

Been for my blood test this morning. can't wait to get results.

i've got lots of thoughs going through my mind. as you know i got 3+ on CB Digi on friday when really the earliest i should have been getting 3+ is tomorrow when i will be 5weeks. this makes me thing my numbers must be higher than usual. i just hope its either:

singleton with natural high levels
or
twins

i hope its not:

molar pregnancy (which also shows high hcg) think there is a higher risk of this if you've had miscarriages. not sure how much higher though.

i've got no reason to worry just yet so will just keep myself busy and wait for results.

i've been trying to get a pic of my daughter on as my profile pic but once again i'm havong problems with technology! will keep trying...

hi girls,

Blondie - sorry you're feeling down at the moment. everybody has ups and downs so i'm sure you will pick up soon :hugs:

Tori - What a lovely pic of little George, i'm not suprised you're on :cloud9: hope your cold passes soon.

Garket - my main symptoms when i got my :bfp: were no symptoms! i've just started to feel a little bit sick now but thats it. not everyone gets symptoms so early. i'm proof of that. Fingers x'ed for your :bfp:

Beth - glad to hear you're ok. hope kittens are doing well.

Jenny - don't give up hope just yet. make sure you get that FRER. :hugs:

Caitlen - Hi hope you're ok today.

Been for my blood test this morning. can't wait to get results.

i've got lots of thoughs going through my mind. as you know i got 3+ on CB Digi on friday when really the earliest i should have been getting 3+ is tomorrow when i will be 5weeks. this makes me thing my numbers must be higher than usual. i just hope its either:

singleton with natural high levels
or
twins

i hope its not:

molar pregnancy (which also shows high hcg) think there is a higher risk of this if you've had miscarriages. not sure how much higher though.

i've got no reason to worry just yet so will just keep myself busy and wait for results.

i've been trying to get a pic of my daughter on as my profile pic but once again i'm havong problems with technology! will keep trying...

i hope your right hun but i will keep my fingers crossed hun :)

i hope everything goes alright with you flowertot when do you get your results back ? xxxx

should get them back on wednesday afternoon. i'm sure all wiill be fine PMA!

well i spoke to OH while on lunch and he is gonna get me a frer test so i will take that first thing in the morning girls so we will see what happens i dont know my exact cycle i might have ovulated later or not but my last lmp was 20th april and from what i can remember when falling pregnant with aarron i had a period 3rd dec 04 concieved him on 24th dec found out late on jan 04 so if i am correct i ovulated 21 days later so i may still have the same kinda cycle lol man i talk so much rubbish ahhahaaaa:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well i spoke to OH while on lunch and he is gonna get me a frer test so i will take that first thing in the morning girls so we will see what happens i dont know my exact cycle i might have ovulated later or not but my last lmp was 20th april and from what i can remember when falling pregnant with aarron i had a period 3rd dec 04 concieved him on 24th dec found out late on jan 04 so if i am correct i ovulated 21 days later so i may still have the same kinda cycle lol man i talk so much rubbish ahhahaaaa:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep up the PMA Jenny, as you said it's not over till it's over. :hugs:

Hi ladies!!!:hugs:

Aw, Jenny, it's still early. I think you should definitely test again on Wednesday with an FRER! Fingers Xed for you!:happydance:

Blondie, hang in there, sweetie. And you are always welcome here, with or without your PMA. Feel free to pM me if you want to talk...I definitely have some low frustrating moments of my own these days, so I do understand. Miss you! :hugs::hugs:

Tori, George looks fantastic!!!! Sooo happy for you! And so nice that he is active and you can feel him!:happydance::happydance:

Pipkin, Hope all is still going well! Has the spotting stopped?

Garkat, keep up that PMA, creamy cm is a symptom!:happydance:

Beth, how are the kittens doing?

:hug:to everyone I missed!!

Hi Caitlen, yes the spotting has finally stopped.

Right ladies, quick update on me. I went to the doctors this morning and they took some blood to test my hGC levels, the doctor didn't seem to concerned about my bleeding but to be honest I'm still not too confident, I get my results back tomorrow, they've booked me in for Wednesday too, so they can take them again to see if they're going up or not. Not really feeling much symptoms apart from if I press my boobs at the side, anybody else just had their boobs hurt at the side and not all over?????

Thanks everyone for all your support, I'll obviously keep you informed as to what happens with my bloods, fingers crossed. :hug: to you all. xx

Right ladies, quick update on me. I went to the doctors this morning and they took some blood to test my hGC levels, the doctor didn't seem to concerned about my bleeding but to be honest I'm still not too confident, I get my results back tomorrow, they've booked me in for Wednesday too, so they can take them again to see if they're going up or not. Not really feeling much symptoms apart from if I press my boobs at the side, anybody else just had their boobs hurt at the side and not all over?????

Thanks everyone for all your support, I'll obviously keep you informed as to what happens with my bloods, fingers crossed. :hug: to you all. xx

my boobs dont hurt that much, and they certainly didnt hurt at all when i was at your stage.
glad the bleeding has stopped, beanie is nice and snug now.
im sure the bloods will come back ok

My boobs often only hurt on the sides or just underneath. Try not to worry, hun, I just know everything is fine!

well i just told my gran my news, nearly everyone i know knows now but i hadnt told her cos i knew if anything bad happened she would be really upset, she tends to dwell on bad things.

but since my scan im full of pma and decieded to tell her so i showed her the scan pic and said 'you see that blob thats your great grand child'

she looked at it all confused then said, 'my great grand child?' and still looked confused (doesnt take much to confuse her bless her mind is not what it was)
so i said 'im pregnant' then she got all excited and filled up. was really nice to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->