Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Pipkin - please don't give up hope yet honey :hug::hug: I know how fustrating it is and I really hope you get your :bfp: really really soon. 11dpo is still really early but if it isn't to be this month then you may get that christmas baby next month :)

:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks Blondie, have begun spotting already (very annoying) so definately out, very pleased you got you :bfp: though :hugs:

Hello girls!

I haven't been around in so long, just wanted to pop in and say congratulations to all the new bfp's and good luck to everyone else.

I'm still too scared to go into first tri but I'm suffering with some lovely morning sickness at the moment which is strangely comforting lol. I'm quite happy coz I got my 3+ on a digi which I'm hoping is a good sign.

Hope you're all ok x

Hi RaeRae,

Good to hear from you, sounds to me like everything is looking good for you, try not to worry. :hug::hugs:

Pleased to hear you are doing well Rea rea.

I am taking things easy for a few months he stress was too much. Gonna kick back and relax and be a left over for a good while longer xx

Hi RaeRae - so glad you popped in, I've been wondering how you've been doing :) Sounds like things are going well. If you don't want to go to first tri feel free to stick around here with Caitlen and I as we aren't going anywhere for a while yet either :happydance:

Take care :hug:

Know what you mean about morning sickness - almost looking forward to it as at least I will know pregnancy is progressing :rofl::rofl:

Hi RaeRae,
really good to hear that you are doing well, I had been thinking about you and wondering how you were getting on.

good to hear from you rea rae, things sound like they are going well.

my new cbfm should be arriving any day now so i ll be all set for my next cycle, im gonna see if my donor is will do it 3 times this month seen as he had to cancel one this month.

im thinking cbfm+epo+reflexology+AIx3 = BFP

been feeling so tired today(still am now) as well as feeling sick on and off too. plus i had the tingles in my left boob earlier :rofl: annnnd i cant go for a no 2 :rofl:

surely it cant be :huh: i doubt it but you never know do you?!

been feeling so tired today(still am now) as well as feeling sick on and off too. plus i had the tingles in my left boob earlier :rofl: annnnd i cant go for a no 2 :rofl:

oooh Samzi - any idea whereabouts in your cycle you are? Sounds promising - do you think it could be??

good to hear from you rea rae, things sound like they are going well.

my new cbfm should be arriving any day now so i ll be all set for my next cycle, im gonna see if my donor is will do it 3 times this month seen as he had to cancel one this month.

im thinking cbfm+epo+reflexology+AIx3 = BFP

If you are anything like me topazicat - spend loads of money on opks, VIP membership of FF for 180 days, stock up on loads of FRER because on offer and then...

get a :bfp: straight away so you only get to use them for one month :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hopefully you will be that lucky aswell :)

oooh Samzi - any idea whereabouts in your cycle you are? Sounds promising - do you think it could be??

not a clue! last proper af was around the 14th/15th feb (i think) i was due on the 9th but was late. and the breakthrough bleed after i stopped the pill, started on the 1st March

not a clue! last proper af was around the 14th/15th feb (i think) i was due on the 9th but was late. and the breakthrough bleed after i stopped the pill, started on the 1st March

OK That's confused me :dohh:

So when did you finish pill? you had a proper af before breakthrough bleed? I thought breakthrough bleed was first bleed after stopping pill and then it was back to normal AF. So if you go by breakthrough bleed then you could be on CD16 and if you go by AF then you are on CD29ish? I'm an accountant by trade but I admit I'm confused.

i finished the pill on the 25th feb, then the bleed started on the 1st march :rofl:

sorry for the confusin, imagine how i must feel!

basically i had a proper AF on the 14th or so, then i went back on BCP after a mix up, i took that for a week then stopped it on the 25th feb. then on the 1st march the breakthrough bleed started

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmm then I reckon you should take March 1st to be CD1 so that would make you CD16ish - do you think you ovulated?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry I'm just laughing at myself becoming obsessive with trying to sort everyones TTC out - I'm doing the same at work with a friend - telling her exactly when to go home and :sex: :rofl::rofl:

OK I've come to a conclusion - you should do an opk and a hpt everyday until one or the other starts showing a line :rofl::rofl:

ok so we will go as on CD16 now then, which means ov was over the weekend right? but why would you feel symptoms this soon. surely you have to wait till its implanted? argh :headbang: confusing.

ok so we will go as on CD16 now then, which means ov was over the weekend right? but why would you feel symptoms this soon. surely you have to wait till its implanted? argh :headbang: confusing.

Hmmm but then again depending on what taking pill for a week did to your system - you may have ovulated earlier I suppose and you can still get pregnant on the pill if you miss any so stopping the pill early may have caused you to ovulate earlier and therefore my conclusion is you could be anywhere between CD16 and 16dpo :rofl::rofl:

I think you should do a hpt just to see (but I'm a poas addict and that is my advice to everyone :rofl: )

God - don't you just LOVE the female reproductive system :dohh:

:rofl:

i was tempted to order some IC's but not sure yet

Topaz, I used the CBFM, and loved it!!! Definitely think it helped to get that :bfp:!

RaeRae, so glad all is going well, been thinking of you!

Whoah Samzi and Blondie, that conversation made my head spin!:rofl: I agree with Blondie, just pee on every stick available until one shows a line!:rofl::rofl:

Well, ladies, I feel good, but soooo tired, and my BB's are in agony. I swing between feeling serenely confident that everything will go as it should, and becoming suddenly terrified that something will go wrong! It's like pregnancy has made me schizophrenic! :blush::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->