Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Samzi, tingly toes means.....

Your shoes are too tight!!:rofl::rofl:

Morning My Lovely,

Well Blondie I'm glad your on a mission to get all of us our :bfp: if there's anyone who can do it i'm sure you will! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's looking good for you Samzi Finger Xd for you

well I'm a little confused now with Temping as I've now got what i throught was hayfever but my temps have gone up to 36 c which is high for me as i started at 1 DPO @ 33.6c but now i'm thinking i'm getting a cold which would cause my temps to rises, So how do i know if the :witch: is coming as i'm sure my temps want drop until i get better?

So confused :cry:

Also I've got no CM so thinking i may be out now @ 10 DPO :hissy:

ohh don't think i can take my 4 month of trying but will go into it with PMA

:rofl::rofl:You girls KILL me!!:rofl::rofl:

Well, I peed on yet another stick, this one a clearblue digi, and....

I'm Pregnant! STILL! :happydance::happydance:

I think I've gone off the deep end, ladies, I can't stop peeing on sticks. Come over to the dark side, Samzi...Pee..on...a...stick! Or, better yet, pee on every stick you can get your hands on, like me. Do they have a support group for this? :blush: I think DH is going to have me committed if I don't get this addiction under control!:rofl::rofl:

No Carpal Tunnel syndrome here at the mo, just crazy sore BB's....ouch! Not complaining, though, the more symptoms, the better...want those hormones to keep raging!!:happydance::happydance:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I look forward to my early morning poas session, and I'm still temping to check my temps don't drop - wonder how long I'll keep it up for :rofl:

Boobs still sore, absolutely knackered and so bloated (already at hairband for buttonhole as my jeans are so tight today :cry: ). Oh well.

I'm holding off on the one CB digi I have as hoping if I delay long enough I will eventually see that lovely 3+ (but I suppose I could use it tomorrow and then go and buy some more :rofl::rofl:)

Morning My Lovely,

Well Blondie I'm glad your on a mission to get all of us our :bfp: if there's anyone who can do it i'm sure you will! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's looking good for you Samzi Finger Xd for you

well I'm a little confused now with Temping as I've now got what i throught was hayfever but my temps have gone up to 36 c which is high for me as i started at 1 DPO @ 33.6c but now i'm thinking i'm getting a cold which would cause my temps to rises, So how do i know if the :witch: is coming as i'm sure my temps want drop until i get better?

So confused :cry:

Also I've got no CM so thinking i may be out now @ 10 DPO :hissy:

ohh don't think i can take my 4 month of trying but will go into it with PMA

Raised temps are good tori, my CM wasn't really noticable for last couple of days but was back again this morning. It aint over til the :witch: arrives so don't give up hope yet! :hug:

got ages to wait till af is supposidly due.

APRIL 1ST!!

Well the confusion carries on . . . Had a bit more bleeding and my CP was nice and high and beginning to open. BDed last night even though OPK was a - just to build up the numbers :) Then this morning my CP is low again but very open . . . Will do an OPK when i get home at about 5:30 which if this is a normal cycle should be + with OV happening tomorrow. No idea what was going on last week. . . . Will keep you posted!

Flowertot, can you try an FRER in the morning??

i tested with the other test out of my sainsburys 2 pack and it was :bfn:. there is a ghost/shadow line on it which appeared after 5-10 mins but can't see any colour in it at all. :cry:

:witch: is due on thursday so i'm just going to wait to see if she shows up. can't take these ups and downs:hissy:

if she doesn't show will buy a frer. i've used these before and never got any evaps. i don't think i will be buying any more sainsburys tests!

:hugs: hope you get your :bfp: samzi

flowertot that sounds like good news to me,
i just want the :witch: to come now so i can move on to cycle 3, i have a good feeling about that one, most of my family are december babies

roll on sat, god it feels like forever

Flowertot - another faint line appearing within 5-10 minutes? are you sure it is an evap - sounds pretty hopeful to me. I think you need to get a FRER :)

Flowertot - another faint line appearing within 5-10 minutes? are you sure it is an evap - sounds pretty hopeful to me. I think you need to get a FRER :)

they are quite expensive and :witch: is due in 2 days so will just wait until then i think. its hard but i'm sure i can do it. if af doesn't show i will be banging the door down at the chemist/sumermarket! :rofl:

gah, i feel like i need the toilet and then when i go nothing happens :hissy:

gah, i feel like i need the toilet and then when i go nothing happens :hissy:

Samzi - go to your nearest chemist and buy some tests :rofl::rofl:

Gosh my :bfp: meter is going off and I'm sure we're going to get at least 3 more :bfp: in the next week or so.

You and flowertot are my top two predictions at the moment :)

i think im going to get some cheap tests off the ole internet. they will prob come by fri and then it would maybe be a week since ov (hopefully) and something may show up. but if they come before friday i think i will leave it cos itl be a waste of a test!

and :hugs: i hope your right, but im half and half atm. havent dtd enough but then what is with these symptoms?!

:dust: to all including meself :lol:

Oh god - just remembered my parents are coming to stay for 5 days next week.

3 main concerns:
1. If I miscarry whilst they are here how on earth will I manage not to let them know
2. If morning sickness starts how on earth will I manage not to let them know
3. Whenever my parents visit it inevitably involves lots of drinking - I need a VERY VERY good excuse for not drinking

We aren't going to tell any family until about 12 weeks and I've had a scan to confirm things are ok as I don't want them to worry so telling them is not an option as they live miles away and mum will just be upset if I miscarry (they don't know about the last one).

HELP!!! Good excuses for not drinking needed asap :rofl:

i really hope you are right blondie but i'm not holding out much hope.

starting to get lower backache and a bit of cramp :cry:

why do i feel like i have loads of symptoms, my sense of smell seems to be amazing. not good when DH takes of his trainers :rofl:

:rofl:

im not even anywhere near due AF :lol:

i really hope you are right blondie but i'm not holding out much hope.

starting to get lower backache and a bit of cramp :cry:

why do i feel like i have loads of symptoms, my sense of smell seems to be amazing. not good when DH takes of his trainers :rofl:

backache, cramps and smell - all symptoms flowertot :) PMA!!!

Fingers x'd this is it for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->