Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Flowertot and Topazicatz, I have an especially good feeling about you both! :happydance::happydance:

Blondie, I'm with you, am in no rush to move over to First Tri anytime soon...am too nervous, and would miss my Lovely Leftovers too much! :hug:

And, I agree that we should bring them all withus!!:rofl::rofl:

PS---I am sooo sleepy! :sleep:

Thanks Caitlen :hugs:

Glad to hear everything is going well for you Rae Rae :hugs:

Well i'm so confused today. i'm 12dpo and i did a sainsburys hpt with fmu and within roughly 4-5 mins a faint coloured line showed up (even showed DH and he said it was similar colour to control line only lighter). the thing is that as the day when on it has faded more and more and now it is no where near as noticable. it looks more like an evap. i did another test at about 5pm which was clearly a :bfn:.

HELP!! :hissy: xx

Flowertot, can you try an FRER in the morning??

wow so much is happening with the left overs! :bfp:'s left right and center!!
congrats caitlen and blondie :D so happy for you two!
its really exciting seeing everyone getting their :bfp:
ive decided that im going to be pregnant this month :rofl: and i havent even started ovulating yet!!

Wow, Leftovers! We sure are an active bunch!!
Raerae - I'm so pleased you popped in to 'see' us, and glad to hear you're doing well. :hugs:

Well I don't have any news. Just patiently hangin' around to see if the :witch: comes back early next month. I keep trying to spot symptoms when there really aren't any there at all... Not content to read too much into things that are there, I'm inventing things that aren't :rofl: :rofl:

Take care, Leftovers. Hopefully soon we'll all be Knocked Up Naughties!!!

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Flowertot - I have a feeling that is a :bfp: - find a FRER and pee on it - the 5pm test was probably :bfn: because it wasn't FMU and it is only 12dpo. Find a FRER and test - I'm sure you are going to get a :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Well 15dpo and got a lovely dark line on an IC today (it's not a myth they do actually go dark :rofl: )

Got awful carpal tunnel syndrome in both my hands yesterday and this morning. A bit concerned as it tends to occur in second and third trimester - not week 4. Though I do have problems with fluid build up in my legs when flying and I have had a few operations on my hands so I think I may be getting it early :dohh: Will have to mention it to GP when I go as can't face 9 months of this pain :dohh:

Working from home today as central heating boiler gone completely insane. Heating won't switch off and hot water is just tepid. 3 days of tepid showers and I've finally given in and decided to call out an engineer to fix it. Trouble is it's a 15 year old boiler so think it's going to be a case of replacing the whole thing ie ££££s:hissy:

i have stomach cramps lightly near belly button atm, and been feeling a bit 'off' this morn :huh:

i have stomach cramps lightly near belly button atm, and been feeling a bit 'off' this morn :huh:

Samzi - I think you need to get some tests :) Fingers x'd you've got a nice :bfp: heading your way :)

i dont dare :rofl:

i will pee on one every day and waste the things!

ok maybe i do dare.

but i must NOT waste them. i will get the tests i got the time before last not those piddly little sticks :rofl:

Go for it :) :happydance:

Gosh I'm such a POAS addict and I seem to be forcing my addiction onto others :rofl::rofl:

i may get some ov tests too :rofl:

look what you did! :trouble: :hugs:

Ouuccchhh CPS really painful - I can't hold a pen :cry:

Just been doing research on internet and found this:

Carpal tunnel syndrome is also one of the early pregnancy signs. Essentially, a woman feels "pins and needles" in her hands, accompanied often by pain, numbness, and weakness in the fingers. What is actually happening is that fluid builds up around the wrists and the nerves that run to the hand muscles and skin become compressed. If the pain does not go away, a doctor may suggest a molded wrist splint.

so I suppose it is a sign that pregnancy is progressing ok as never got this before I had the mc - just hope it isn't going to cause me constant grief for the next 8 months :hissy:

hmm, my right hand went a bit tingly before

does an itchy bottom of foot mean anythng? :roff:

:rofl::rofl:You girls KILL me!!:rofl::rofl:

Well, I peed on yet another stick, this one a clearblue digi, and....

I'm Pregnant! STILL! :happydance::happydance:

I think I've gone off the deep end, ladies, I can't stop peeing on sticks. Come over to the dark side, Samzi...Pee..on...a...stick! Or, better yet, pee on every stick you can get your hands on, like me. Do they have a support group for this? :blush: I think DH is going to have me committed if I don't get this addiction under control!:rofl::rofl:

No Carpal Tunnel syndrome here at the mo, just crazy sore BB's....ouch! Not complaining, though, the more symptoms, the better...want those hormones to keep raging!!:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->