Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

:rofl:

im not even anywhere near due AF :lol:

But you MIGHT be Samzi - you don't know whether taking pill for a week reset your cycle or not - it might have just delayed ovulation so you could be anything up to 16dpo :rofl:

Yeah thats the best possible one but what are you taking the antibiotics for???

anti biotic excuse?

Might have to go with that one - though could always check if local pub has any alcohol free lager - could always get DH to go to bar each time and make sure mine is alcohol free I suppose :rofl::rofl: Then I'll just have to start acting drunk so they don't suspect :rofl::rofl:

Yeah thats the best possible one but what are you taking them for???

Hmm I don't know - any suggestions? what do people take antibiotics for (I'm never really ill so haven't had them for years)

im not even anywhere near due AF :lol:

But you MIGHT be Samzi - you don't know whether taking pill for a week reset your cycle or not - it might have just delayed ovulation so you could be anything up to 16dpo :rofl:

i could be, but then i had the breakthrough bleed and surely i wouldnt had had that if ov was going on? oh ive no idea :rofl:

Blondie and anyone else I need some of your PMA sprinkling on me! This month I have done everything right and even have a "high" chance according to FF as being pregnant but I am just not feeling it this month. Last month I was symptom spotting like mad and had a "feeling" I might be pregnant. The only slight, if any, symptom is a bit of a crampy tummy but if I am honest i think thats just wind! :rofl:

Also, whats a "CB digi" (sorry if I'm being a bit thick). You mention it in one of your posts about getting a 3+ - am i missing something?

Blondie and anyone else I need some of your PMA sprinkling on me! This month I have done everything right and even have a "high" chance according to FF as being pregnant but I am just not feeling it this month. Last month I was symptom spotting like mad and had a "feeling" I might be pregnant. The only slight, if any, symptom is a bit of a crampy tummy but if I am honest i think thats just wind! :rofl:

Also, whats a "CB digi" (sorry if I'm being a bit thick). You mention it in one of your posts about getting a 3+ - am i missing something?

OK here we go PMA boost :happydance:

I didn't really have any symptoms until about 11dpo this month, I was actually sat in my office moaning to my friend on the thursday that I was convinced I was out this month as just wasn't any major symptoms and a bfn that morning. Friday got a :bfp: and the symptoms really started kicking in. Then when I looked back I realised that a lot of the symptoms had been there I'd just not bothered paying attention to them :rofl:

What does crampy tummy feel like? mine felt really stretchy/pully pains

CB digi is the new Clearblue digital test that has the built in conception indicator - it tells you whether you are pregnant or not pregnant and tells you how many weeks since conception 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks or 3+ weeks. :)

Oh and FF only gave me a "good" chance this month which annoyed me for the entire 2WW :rofl:

Right PMA :dust: :dust:

Oh and have you been temping mamawannabe? If so can you post a link to your chart so we can obsess over it please? :rofl:

Do you know when you ovulated?

By 'we' she means she :rofl:

:p

I'm not the ONLY obsessive one here :rofl::rofl: Admit it you are curious aswell? or am I really that bad? :dohh:

I just want to make sure I get all my troops across to first tri with me :happydance:

yes i am :rofl:

i have decided to rename today 'tingly boob' day :rofl:

OK here we go PMA boost :happydance:

I didn't really have any symptoms until about 11dpo this month, I was actually sat in my office moaning to my friend on the thursday that I was convinced I was out this month as just wasn't any major symptoms and a bfn that morning. Friday got a :bfp: and the symptoms really started kicking in. Then when I looked back I realised that a lot of the symptoms had been there I'd just not bothered paying attention to them :rofl:

What does crampy tummy feel like? mine felt really stretchy/pully pains

CB digi is the new Clearblue digital test that has the built in conception indicator - it tells you whether you are pregnant or not pregnant and tells you how many weeks since conception 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks or 3+ weeks. :)

Oh and FF only gave me a "good" chance this month which annoyed me for the entire 2WW :rofl:

Right PMA :dust: :dust:

Thanks Blondie you have certainly made me smile! I think because things have been rubbish and really busy at work its having a negative impact on me in general. Its nice to know you didn't have any major signs. My tummy has felt like a tightening feeling but it also feels like that with wind!!! :rofl:

Anyway . ... PMA recharged and ready to continue thinking happy thoughts:happydance::happydance:will try and post the link for you to my chart :hug:

okay.... complete idiot when it comes to computers. How do i post a link to my chart. I have gone onto my chart hoping there would be a link in the web address to cut and paste but it only states the FF home page.

Help!!

i have just ordered https://www.medicaltestcentre.co.uk/Female_Health/Pregnancy_Tests_*/Early_Pregnancy_Midstream_Format*.html

damn you blondie :hugs:

Unfortunately, Blondie, our CB digis in the US come without conception indicators, so we just get a "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant", which isn't nearly as cool! :hissy::hissy:

Mammawannabe, I also had virtually no unusual symptoms, so hang in there!:hugs:

OK how to get a link to your FF page

When you log in to FF there are some boxes across top of your page and one says "set up home page" - if you go in there there is a box that has the address of your chart which you can copy and paste here :)

its ok :rofl:

they were lucky for me last time so we shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->