Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Oh life is horrible sometimes :(

Just had a lady knock on the door asking if a big black and white cat was mine - it isn't but I know who's it is and he has been missing for a couple of weeks. So she told me she had found him dead in the woods and whereabouts he was. So I've just had to go and tell his owner and take her to find him so she can bring him back home. Was so awful - looks like something had attacked him as he had big wounds in his back legs and his teeth were broken. :hissy: He was such a beautiful cat - used to come and visit us all the time. At least now he is back home and is going to have a nice burial and at least his owners can stop worrying about him now as they at least know his fate.

Just got back and given both my cats HUGE hugs :(

Ok, so, just to further fuel my POAS addiction, I have just ordered Clearblue digis with conception indicators off of EBay!! :rofl::rofl:

They're coming from the UK, so who knows when I'll get them, but would love to see that 3+ weeks when I do! :happydance::happydance:

Am I a complete and total lunatic, or what?? :dohh::dohh:

not at all :hugs:

i have the most awful headache right now :(

Ok, so, just to further fuel my POAS addiction, I have just ordered Clearblue digis with conception indicators off of EBay!! :rofl::rofl:

They're coming from the UK, so who knows when I'll get them, but would love to see that 3+ weeks when I do! :happydance::happydance:

Am I a complete and total lunatic, or what?? :dohh::dohh:

Are you a complete lunatic - YES - but is this normal in early pregnancy wanting to get every possible confirmation you can get - YES :happydance:

I've only got one left so might have to do one tomorrow and then go out and buy some more for next week as desperate to see that 3+

now im feeling so tired, yawn yawn yawn all im doing.

:trouble:

Just had a lady knock on the door asking if a big black and white cat was mine - it isn't but I know who's it is and he has been missing for a couple of weeks. So she told me she had found him dead in the woods and whereabouts he was. So I've just had to go and tell his owner and take her to find him so she can bring him back home. Was so awful - looks like something had attacked him as he had big wounds in his back legs and his teeth were broken. :hissy: He was such a beautiful cat - used to come and visit us all the time. At least now he is back home and is going to have a nice burial and at least his owners can stop worrying about him now as they at least know his fate.

oh no thats so sad, im so glad mine are indoor cats

something is going on inside my body. all these symptoms,still happening today :happydance:

going to do my first test on sun and then again the week after :rofl:

pointless? maybe, but you just never know!!

btw B, can you put me as due for AF on April 1st? just incase..

Samzi, am having a very good feeling about you!!!

So, just saw a new Mom fumbling with a stroller and car seat....yikes!! She looked exhausted...whoah, can't believe that's gonna be me next November!:dance::dance::dance:

hope your feeling is right cait :lol:

if not theres always next month, or the one after that. Me and OH go away on the 16th of May so a holiday baby would be nice;) dont really want to get AF while am sunnying myself :rofl:

Unfortunately, Blondie, our CB digis in the US come without conception indicators, so we just get a "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant", which isn't nearly as cool! :hissy::hissy:

Mammawannabe, I also had virtually no unusual symptoms, so hang in there!:hugs:

I can pop one in the post for you if you like, I would of throught that the US would have girl or boy on it by now:rofl:

Unfortunately, Blondie, our CB digis in the US come without conception indicators, so we just get a "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant", which isn't nearly as cool! :hissy::hissy:

I can pop one in the post for you if you like, I would of throught that the US would have girl or boy on it by now:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh no thats so sad, im so glad mine are indoor cats

My 2 are indoor cats aswell because one is deaf so we agreed when we rescued them that they would never go outside. Best decision I ever made as I never have to worry about it :)

Don't get me started on my experiences of the states - though I've only visited Texas and Florida with work :dohh:

Don't get me started on my experiences of the states - though I've only visited Texas and Florida with work :dohh:

go on tell us i need a laugh :rofl:

omg my net is being shitty tonight :trouble:

Oh and have you been temping mamawannabe? If so can you post a link to your chart so we can obsess over it please? :rofl:

Do you know when you ovulated?

Ok. Here's my chart www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2586ff - please feel free to have a look. I have published temps and bd'ing! (just for the minute to show how well timed I think it is.)

I know this is TMI but I have had so much creamy cm to the point where I had to change underwear (so sorry about TMI!). Could this be a sign? I am also having twinges in my tummy, just behind my belly button and also a bit lower down. I think I am just grasping at straws really!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks, Tori, but I caved and ordered one on ebay, and it's on it's way as we speak (or write, I should say). I agree that it's strange that the US doesn't carry them....they haven't been FDA approved, apparently.

So, ladies, am mildly naseous...uh-oh, could it be the beginnings of the dreaded m/s??:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->