Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Ooooh, Mammawannabe, those are great signs! :happydance::happydance:

Fingers Xed for you!:hugs:

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Well another strong line on an IC this morning - I'm obsessive I know but each day that the line keeps getting stronger is a day of progress in my eyes :happydance:

Mamawannabe - so according to your chart you are 4po? so still very early for major symptoms but looks like you managed to cover every fertile day possible so thats a good sign. Loads of creamy CM is also a very good sign - I had tons of the blinkin stuff :rofl:

Signs are looking good so hopefully we will see those temps staying up this month - fingers x'd :)

Caitlen - also feeling a bit nauseous this morning but nothing too major - just an unsettled feeling in my stomach - really hoping that m/s is going to hold off but in a sick way I really want it to start as it will be another sign that hormones are going mad :rofl:

Well I've been looking at the front post and we have lots of leftovers coming up to their testing dates:

17 - ellie
18 - blondie :bfp:, flowertot
19 - topazicatzbet
20 - pipkintyler, scottishchick2
21 -
22 - caitlenc :bfp:, sadmummy, leelee
23 - TudorRose, Stewie, tori_cottier

So I'm sending loads of :dust::dust::dust: out in the hope that we get plenty of :bfp: posts in the next few days.

Fingers x'd for all of you :hug:

morning all.

at work again, oh the joys!

:hugs: to all

Morning Samzi :)

Tell me about it - sat in my office bored out of my skull this morning just wishing I could be sat out in the sun (yes it does occasionally get sunny in the North east :rofl: ). Actually can think of 1,000,000,001 places I'd rather be today than sat in front of my computer but ho hum it pays the mortgage :)

Stuck in a horrible pee - drink cycle at the moment :rofl: Trying to drink loads of water to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome getting bad but results in me needing to go to loo every 29 minutes (yes and it is 29 minutes as I've been timing it :rofl: )

Hi all,

I have been reading just not posting! Hope everyone is well! I tested yesterday and got a :bfn:. Also got an evap.I should never go back and look.

I think I O'd on CD10 and don't agree with FF. I think there was too little data before then for them to put me at that.

Would be grateful if someone could give me their expert analysis on the chart!

Blondie, glad the line is getting stronger every day.

so happy for my good friend, she got her BFP this morning :happydance:

OMG: I can't believe that so much has happened...
Congrats Caitlenc and Blondie
the signs look good for flowertot, Samzi and Mammawannabe so good luck!! :happydance:
I am really confused by my temps as they are so much higher last week than this week. I did not think that nights would make so much of a difference... but they do.
I was having withdrawal symptoms of FF and B&B whilst away. We were at my parents, and didn't dare log in incase they came up behind me before I managed to wipe the addresses of the history :rofl:
And also not being able to poas, gonna start charting opk's this afternoon :happydance:
xx :hugs:

Hmm looking at your chart leelee I would guess that you ovulated around CD17 which would make you 9dpo today and at 5dpo that could be interpreted as an implantation dip. I didn't get a :bfp: until 11dpo but are you sure the line is an evap and not a very very very faint positive? :)

Keep testing and hopefully that line will get stronger and be a :bfp:

Fingers x'd for you :)

Hmm looking at your chart leelee I would guess that you ovulated around CD17 which would make you 9dpo today and at 5dpo that could be interpreted as an implantation dip. I didn't get a :bfp: until 11dpo but are you sure the line is an evap and not a very very very faint positive? :)

Hi,

If I did O on CD17 then there isn't a chance that I would get a :bfp: cos only BD on CD13 due to being away with work. I think I might have to resign myself to the fact that AF is on the way :cry:

OMG: I can't believe that so much has happened...
Congrats Caitlenc and Blondie
the signs look good for flowertot, Samzi and Mammawannabe so good luck!! :happydance:
I am really confused by my temps as they are so much higher last week than this week. I did not think that nights would make so much of a difference... but they do.
I was having withdrawal symptoms of FF and B&B whilst away. We were at my parents, and didn't dare log in incase they came up behind me before I managed to wipe the addresses of the history :rofl:
And also not being able to poas, gonna start charting opk's this afternoon :happydance:

Hi Mum2bewaiting - nice to see you again :)

My temps pre-ovulation were really erratic so don't worry too much. If you are using opks aswell then hopefully the erratic temp thing won't matter too much :)

Hi,

If I did O on CD17 then there isn't a chance that I would get a :bfp: cos only BD on CD13 due to being away with work. I think I might have to resign myself to the fact that AF is on the way :cry:

Don't give up hope yet - those :spermy: can be resilient little sods :) And if you do conceive then don't they say there is an increased chance of a girl as female :spermy: swim slower but live longer?

Hi,

Don't give up hope yet - those :spermy: can be resilient little sods :) And if you do conceive then don't they say there is an increased chance of a girl as female :spermy: swim slower but live longer?

Thanks Blondie,

You have given me a bit of hope again!

On a lighter note. I dreamt I was in Big Brother and I didn't tell my job and then tried to convince them that I was working in the Big Brother House. Needless to say, I got the sack (in my dream). What a mad dream!

well today i cant go to the loo again, my back hurts and i keep getitng twinges now and again.

I wonder if my tests will come today...

MUST NOT TEST!

:rofl:

Good Morning, my lovely Leftovers!!

Well, I am a bit nervous. I took another FRER this morning, and while it came up positive right away, it isn't any darker than the one I took 2 days ago. It isn't any lighter, either....but, I'm kind of worried. What do you think that means? :cry:

Blondie, so glad your tests are getting darker! Samzi, I say TEST!!! Leelee, I agree with Blondie...could result in a baby girl! Fingers Xed for you! :hugs:

Mum2be, thanks for the congrats, good to hear from you again!

Have a wonderful day, my lovelies, and keep your fingers Xed that my bean is a sticky one, and that the test doesn't mean I'm heading for miscarriage.

I'm sure it'll all be ok Caitlenc, have u been to the docs yet?
It feels good to be back (how on earth will I cope with a full weeks holiday!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->