Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi CaitlenC,

Please try not to worry.I think I read somewhere that the line doesn't have to get darker for it to be a successful pregnancy. Why don't you post your worries in the 1st tri. I'm sure some of the ladies in there probably had the same worry as you and will be able to put your mind at rest.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

cait, dont stress yourself, you and bubs will be fine :hugs:

just had a sip of hot chocolate and now i feel sick :trouble:

Oooh, Samzi, your symptoms just keep getting better!! :rofl::happydance:

:rofl:

If only they meant something!

When is the best time to test if i dont know what dpo i am?

Um....I think the best time would be...DAILY!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Caitlen - don't worry honey :) There were a couple of days where there wasn't too much difference in the test line on mine.

most likely it could be due to the sensitivity of the tests being slightly different or even how diluted your pee was (if you drank more yesterday evening then maybe it would be slightly more diluted this morning :) )

Now breathe and relax :)

Ive ordered 5 tests :rofl:

should i get some more? they were 7.99 for 5. and they are 25mui.

dont wanan be broke for no reason mind :rofl:

Ive ordered 5 tests :rofl:

should i get some more? they were 7.99 for 5. and they are 25mui.

dont wanan be broke for no reason mind :rofl:

5!!!! Is that ALL woman :rofl:

Gosh I had before I started testing (used a fair few now)

1 x CB digi
5 x FRER
15 x IC

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

where did you get them and how much? :p

i still live with my mother atm and shes a nosey sod, all these parcels coming would make her suspicious :rofl: she knows we are TTC but thats not the point :rofl:

Caitlen - Try not to get stressed out i am sure everything is fine. They said to me that your hormones dip around the time AF is due sometimes and will then start rising again. Thats why some women also get bleeding around this time.

Blondie - Thats the sign of a true addict right there!

Well nothing to report this morning, still waiting for a +OPK and for the temps to go up to show the egg has been.

must add a sniffly nose to my list of 'symptoms' :rofl:

Oh I'm so going to be sick at some point today - I can't stop heaving and really can't face the thought of my cheese savoury sarnie I have for lunch :( Really hoping this isn't going to be the onset of m/s.

How did I aquire my fantastic hpt collection?

Well CB digi is left over from month I miscarried
ICs - originally got 20 ic and 30 opk from ebay for about £11
FRERs - were on offer in boots on BOGOF so got 2 twin packs and had one left over from month I miscarried.

Getting through them all pretty quickly now though :rofl::rofl: Wonder if I will order some more when they run out :dohh:

Samzi :test: I think you are further on in your cycle than you think with all those symptoms :)

ebay!

THATS what im doing wrong :rofl:

oh and if you order some more and dont need them ... ;) :rofl:

ebay!

THATS what im doing wrong :rofl:

oh and if you order some more and dont need them ... ;) :rofl:

The guy I get them from on there must think I'm using about 10 a day as keep ordering them for a girl at work who is also trying. Everytime another package lands on my doormat, my DH just rolls his eyes now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->