Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

ebay!

THATS what im doing wrong :rofl:

oh and if you order some more and dont need them ... ;) :rofl:

The guy I get them from on there must think I'm using about 10 a day as keep ordering them for a girl at work who is also trying. Everytime another package lands on my doormat, my DH just rolls his eyes now :rofl:

:rofl:

no idea why, but im thinking i maybe could have OV'd last wed? now it seems silly to think that, but was just trying to work dates out on calender etc. being 7dpo would make more sence with the symptoms im having right?

ARGH :lol:

no idea why, but im thinking i maybe could have OV'd last wed? now it seems silly to think that, but was just trying to work dates out on calender etc. being 7dpo would make more sence with the symptoms im having right?

ARGH :lol:

It's completely possible - maybe taking the pill for a week just delayed ovulation for a few days :) Ooooh even nearer to a :test: :rofl:

Urgh had about a third of my sandwich before deciding that I don't really like cheese savoury anymore and it smelt horrible so threw it away :( Oh well off to the vending machine to buy crisps and chocolate :happydance:

:rofl: what are you like.

i seem to be addicted to extra stroing mints again! Want another packet now :rofl:

cant stop yawning now :rofl: and i have a headache :trouble:

omg! i cant help feeling excited but i am. been googling on the pill etc and it says you can have a two week delay before ov occurs. I finished the pill on the 25th feb and two weeks later was the...11th march....LAST WED!!

:happydance: *calms down but cant help it...squeeee!!*

omg! i cant help feeling excited but i am. been googling on the pill etc and it says you can have a two week delay before ov occurs. I finished the pill on the 25th feb and two weeks later was the...11th march....LAST WED!!

:happydance: *calms down but cant help it...squeeee!!*

All sounds very promising Samzi (that is provided you managed to :sex: around then :rofl:

A few more days and it'll be time to :test: :)

well the last time we dtd it was the 8th!

so we may just have done it. we shall see!

I have decided to test either on friday or sunday this week, and then again the same next week :happydance:

I have decided to test either on friday or sunday this week, and then again the same next week :happydance:

Samzi, you really need to test asap as even if you don't want to know quickly I really need to know if you get your :bfp: with all your symptoms I'm sure you will

Well girls as predicted I am out this month, the :witch: came on Tuesday, having a break from really trying this month as not sure i want a xmas baby, reason being that one of my friends was born around xmas and has always hated her birthday as she said nobody used to come to her birthday parties when she was a kid, and its hard to get out of family stuff and just do what she wants for her birthday now as everyone expects her to celebrate xmas with them. Obviously if it happens without me even trying I will be very happy. :rofl::rofl:

I should be due AF two weeks today. If i hadnt started with the pill (for a whole WEEK) i would have been due on the 14th but alas :lol:

sorry to hera you're out this month tudor rose and pipkintyler.

i'm sure af will come for me tomorrow. i got what i thought was a :bfp: the other day but i took more tests which were :bfn: so i assume it was an evap.

Oh my god i got a :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I've been testing since 7 DPO and I'm on 11 DPO today, did a test this morning popped it into it's little case and forgot about it (don't ask why but i was in a rush this morning) and when i came home there was a BFP there but me being me thought it was a evap so did another and this came up faint so though maybe it was the make as they were IC so got the belovered FRER and it came out :bfp: (faint but you could see it without using many shades of lights etc:rofl: )

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

God i feel sick,

i'm sure it had something to do with Blondie that girls on a mission and she's not going to stop till she got what she wants :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Woohoo, Congratulations!!!!!

Wow this thread has been so lucky for :bfp:s recently, it's great that you are all coming over to join me soon in First Tri.

:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->