Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Arrr thanks girls, I think with out this group i wouldn't of coped as much as i have,

I really can't stop smiling and now low and behold my boobies have started to hurt (from about and hour after finding out) I've had no symptoms at all so through i was out this month

I'm going to do what blondie and Caitlenc and stay here for a bit (if you ladies don't mind?) as don't want to temp fate

Oh I'm so excited :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Oh my god i got a :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I've been testing since 7 DPO and I'm on 11 DPO today, did a test this morning popped it into it's little case and forgot about it (don't ask why but i was in a rush this morning) and when i came home there was a BFP there but me being me thought it was a evap so did another and this came up faint so though maybe it was the make as they were IC so got the belovered FRER and it came out :bfp: (faint but you could see it without using many shades of lights etc:rofl: )

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

God i feel sick,

i'm sure it had something to do with Blondie that girls on a mission and she's not going to stop till she got what she wants :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:happydance::happydance::bfp::happydance::happydance::bfp::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations Tori :)

Knew I could rely on you to keep the :bfp: s coming :)

Right who is next?....:rofl:

feeling so so sick right now. blah

I have decided to test either on friday or sunday this week, and then again the same next week :happydance:

Samzi, you really need to test asap as even if you don't want to know quickly I really need to know if you get your :bfp: with all your symptoms I'm sure you will

Well girls as predicted I am out this month, the :witch: came on Tuesday, having a break from really trying this month as not sure i want a xmas baby, reason being that one of my friends was born around xmas and has always hated her birthday as she said nobody used to come to her birthday parties when she was a kid, and its hard to get out of family stuff and just do what she wants for her birthday now as everyone expects her to celebrate xmas with them. Obviously if it happens without me even trying I will be very happy. :rofl::rofl:

Oh honey I'm sorry :witch: got you :( :hug:

Fingers x'd you get your :bfp: soon :)

:rofl:

no test to test with, but you will be glad to know that i went on ebay before and got 25 ov tests and 25 preg tests :p

sorry to hera you're out this month tudor rose and pipkintyler.

i'm sure af will come for me tomorrow. i got what i thought was a :bfp: the other day but i took more tests which were :bfn: so i assume it was an evap.

Now are you sure it was an evap? - were the other tests the same sensitivity and done with FMU? How many dpo are you? Still not sure you are out yet this month flowertot :)

Now are you sure it was an evap? - were the other tests the same sensitivity and done with FMU? How many dpo are you? Still not sure you are out yet this month flowertot :)[/QUOTE]

i'm quite sure it was an evap. i used the same brand of test the next day with fmu and it was :bfn:

i'm 14DPO today and af is due tomorrow. if she doesn't come i will go out and buy a FRER. i just don't want to get one and see a :bfn: and then :witch: arrives anyway.

i had horrible cramp in my lower back yesterday and today it seems to have gone away. is it possible to not get a :bfp: until way after :witch: is due?

its not over till shes here, gl hun! :dust:

im still feeling sick, though not as much thank god!

omg a girl goes to work for 1 day and look how much she has to catch up on!
congrats tori_cottier.

well i think the witch is on her way for me, had cramps earlier today, bit unusual for me dont normally get cramps til she is in full flow and not bad ones.
they have gone now though.
she should be due tom but i think i ov 2 days late this month so she might not come til sat

:happydance: :bfp: :happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

Congratulations Tori!!!

Boy, Blondie, I wish you'd send some of your :bfp: powers downunder. I could do with the boost!
Could you put me down for testing, ummmm... I guess 3 April? :witch: should be here about 1 April.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck Leftover Leftovers!!

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

:happydance::happydance: When I miscarried 2 months ago I never got a CB digi to go over 1-2 weeks so rather bravely I did a CB digi this morning and......

Attachments

• 17dpo.jpg
    17dpo.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 3
Still a long long way to go of course but it's a sign that hcg levels are on track and that I will hopefully get further along that I did last time :happydance:

:happydance: :bfp: :happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

Congratulations Tori!!!

Boy, Blondie, I wish you'd send some of your :bfp: powers downunder. I could do with the boost!
Could you put me down for testing, ummmm... I guess 3 April? :witch: should be here about 1 April.

Good luck Leftover Leftovers!!

OK let me see if I can work my magic - concentrate very hard and feel these vibes heading your way - and positive imaging of that little baby starting to grow inside you.....

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

omg a girl goes to work for 1 day and look how much she has to catch up on!
congrats tori_cottier.

well i think the witch is on her way for me, had cramps earlier today, bit unusual for me dont normally get cramps til she is in full flow and not bad ones.
they have gone now though.
she should be due tom but i think i ov 2 days late this month so she might not come til sat

Fingers x'd it isn't signs of the :witch: and she is going to stay away for ohhh at least another 9 months topazicat :dust: :dust:

Now are you sure it was an evap? - were the other tests the same sensitivity and done with FMU? How many dpo are you? Still not sure you are out yet this month flowertot :)

i'm quite sure it was an evap. i used the same brand of test the next day with fmu and it was :bfn:

i'm 14DPO today and af is due tomorrow. if she doesn't come i will go out and buy a FRER. i just don't want to get one and see a :bfn: and then :witch: arrives anyway.

i had horrible cramp in my lower back yesterday and today it seems to have gone away. is it possible to not get a :bfp: until way after :witch: is due?

It's not over until she arrives - good luck honey and sending :dust: your way in the hope it keeps :witch: at bay :)

:hugs: blondie.

well morning ladies.

i was so bloated this morning when i woke up, seems to have died down a bit now though. Symptom anyone? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->