Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Oh my god i got a :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I've been testing since 7 DPO and I'm on 11 DPO today, did a test this morning popped it into it's little case and forgot about it (don't ask why but i was in a rush this morning) and when i came home there was a BFP there but me being me thought it was a evap so did another and this came up faint so though maybe it was the make as they were IC so got the belovered FRER and it came out :bfp: (faint but you could see it without using many shades of lights etc:rofl: )

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

God i feel sick,

i'm sure it had something to do with Blondie that girls on a mission and she's not going to stop till she got what she wants :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

YAY... CONGRATUALTIONS :happydance::happydance::happydance:

It's nice to get a bit of good news and restore the rest of our PMA!!

Sorry to those that are out this month but there is always next month x

ok maybe it hasnt died down after all :rofl:

Bloating is awful - my cure is lots of peppermint tea and taking a fibresure everyday to keep things moving nicely :blush: Seems to be doing the trick this time round as last time I was so bloated it was painful but not suffering too much at all at the moment :)

i had a dream last night, where i had what i thought was af, but it wasnt time for her to be here. hmm. sign implan bleed is on its way? who knows.

but im still excited even though i shouldnt be :happydance:

Samzi - when are your tests going to arrive? I NEED you to :test:

sorry to hera you're out this month tudor rose and pipkintyler.

i'm sure af will come for me tomorrow. i got what i thought was a :bfp: the other day but i took more tests which were :bfn: so i assume it was an evap.

Thanks flowertot, I'm keeping my fingers cross the :witch: doesn't show up and you get your :bfp::dust::dust::hugs:

i had a dream last night, where i had what i thought was af, but it wasnt time for her to be here. hmm. sign implan bleed is on its way? who knows.

but im still excited even though i shouldnt be :happydance:

OMG girl, test test test before I lose my mind :hugs::dust::dust:

Oh my god i got a :bfp: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I've been testing since 7 DPO and I'm on 11 DPO today, did a test this morning popped it into it's little case and forgot about it (don't ask why but i was in a rush this morning) and when i came home there was a BFP there but me being me thought it was a evap so did another and this came up faint so though maybe it was the make as they were IC so got the belovered FRER and it came out :bfp: (faint but you could see it without using many shades of lights etc:rofl: )

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

God i feel sick,

i'm sure it had something to do with Blondie that girls on a mission and she's not going to stop till she got what she wants :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Excellent news tori, so pleased for you nice to know the :bfp:'s are still coming for us naughties.

I have decided to test either on friday or sunday this week, and then again the same next week :happydance:

Samzi, you really need to test asap as even if you don't want to know quickly I really need to know if you get your :bfp: with all your symptoms I'm sure you will

Well girls as predicted I am out this month, the :witch: came on Tuesday, having a break from really trying this month as not sure i want a xmas baby, reason being that one of my friends was born around xmas and has always hated her birthday as she said nobody used to come to her birthday parties when she was a kid, and its hard to get out of family stuff and just do what she wants for her birthday now as everyone expects her to celebrate xmas with them. Obviously if it happens without me even trying I will be very happy. :rofl::rofl:

Oh honey I'm sorry :witch: got you :( :hug:

Fingers x'd you get your :bfp: soon :)

Thanks Blondie,with you on your mission I'm sure none of us on this thread will leave without getting our :bfp:'s :hugs:

:rofl: you guys.

one set of tests should come today (the 25mui ones) and the other set, 25ic's ov and preg(10mui) should come tomorrow.

im not testing untill sunday..so you will have to wait :p (she says:rofl:)

Oooh I've just seem ellie post in first tri that she has got a :bfp:

She is another one on our list but not seen her posting recently on this thread?

Hmm but just scanned through this thread and can't see any posts from her so think she may have to come off the testing list and her :bfp: won't count for the Naughties :)

is it ok to drink hot chocolate? :lol:

Sheesh! I'm off the site for less than 24 hours, and I have 4 pages to read!!:rofl: We are one active group of ladies!

Tori, that is so amazing!! Congratulations, another knocked-up naughty!!:happydance::happydance:

Samzi, I'm with my bump buddy Blondie...TEST!!!!

Sorry to the ladies that got the :witch:, roll on next month!

Blondie, awesome to see that digi pic, am waiting for mine to arrive from ebay, and am hoping they'll say the same thing....I think you have a sticky bean, hunni!:hugs:

Feeling good today, soreness in BB's has faded considerably....while it's more comfortable, should I be worried? :blush: I never realized pregnancy would be so nerve-wracking! :dohh:

Hi Caitlenc, pregnancy symptoms come and go in their own mysterious ways. So don't worry. Your bbs could be killing you again tomorrow so just enjoy the fact that they're not hurting too much today!!

:bfn: this morning, so im def out w:bfn:onder if the :bfn:w:bfn:itch will come today as expected or sat :bfn:as think i ov 2 days late.

Caitlen - my boobs not quite so sore today either but seems to be compeltely normal so don't worry :) You are with me to the end of this saga whether you like it or not :rofl::rofl:

Topazicat - sorry you got a :bfn: - hopefully there is a still a chance :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->