Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Oh and quick reminder for all our UK leftovers - it's Mothers Day on Sunday so make sure you get cards etc sorted for the weekend :)

Ooh, thanks Blondie, I would have forgotten!! That's one day in the year we definitely don't want to forget about from now on!

:rofl: well i just thought id ask. i was never that into it but ive had one the past two days.

well af is due to arrive today. no sigh yet but i'm sure shes coming. tested this morning and got :bfn:

oh well guess i will be trying for a christmas baby. a little christmas pud. my mums birthday and also mine is in december so that would be nice.

blondie - glad your're moving up on the cb digital, thats a great sign x

:dust: its not over till shes here.

last time i fell preg, it took me until i was a week late to get a pos result.

part of the reason why i dont want to test cos itl be a waste!

omg im 'off' salt & vinegar crisps! i usually love them but today i had a few and now dont fancy em anymore!

thanks samzi.

i''ve been getting symptoms this month like feeling sick and better sense of smell. just started getting a bit of cramp just the same as when af comes. like you say though its not over till she arrived uninvited !

Caitlen - my boobs not quite so sore today either but seems to be compeltely normal so don't worry :) You are with me to the end of this saga whether you like it or not :rofl::rofl:

Topazicat - sorry you got a :bfn: - hopefully there is a still a chance :hug:

:rofl::rofl:Thanks, Blondie, you are such a cheerleader!! :happydance::happydance: You always manage to make me feel better!

And thanks to the rest of you for your encouragement....seems I was overreacting, as BB's are incredibly sore once again!:dohh:

To my leftovers who are still getting :bfn:, it's not over until the fat :witch: sings, so am keeping Fingers Xed for you, and if not this month, then roll on Christmas babies!!!!:happydance::happydance:

my cramp type pain/sharp feeling is back.

:happydance:

may test tonight after all, for all the good itl do me :rofl:

Sat here at my desk munching my way through a packet of gingernut biscuits - had forgotten just how amazing they are :happydance:

Sat here at my desk munching my way through a packet of gingernut biscuits - had forgotten just how amazing they are :happydance:

Mmmmm biscuits. Please don't talk about eating biscuits, I've decided to try and lose some weight this month as I'm not really trying for babs this month. I gave up smoking New Years Eve and I've been eating loads as a result, therefore I'm now bursting out of my size 12's and I don't want to have to buy any clothes as would rather wait and buy some mat clothes instead. :rofl:

well :witch: still isn't here. she usually arrives in the early hours when i'm in bed! i'm thinking maybe i ov'ed later than i though. i am only guessing i ov'ed on cd15 but now i'm thinking it could have been later. :af: :af: :af:

i've got really bad back ache now but think it has something to do with just cutting my lawns (i have 5 of them!) sounds impressive but i have land on three sides of my house because i live on the end of a row.

i could sleep for a week now!

:bfn: this morning, so im def out w:bfn:onder if the :bfn:w:bfn:itch will come today as expected or sat :bfn:as think i ov 2 days late.

oops i think i left the curser on the :bfn: button and it went mad, that i ll teach me to not read what i ve posted lol

:rofl: beth :hugs:

ooh still sounds positive though flower! :dust:

Crikey, so much to read once again, thought that I would catch up whilst DH walks the hound (on his own in case I jump him in the woods I think)....
Well... my hormones of the reproductive kind kicked in last night.... I am so horny that DH did not complain... at first.... he is now wondering what on earth has got into me as I haven't been like this for years...
OPK was negative yesterday with a tinge of a 2nd line so hopefully will ov in the next few days (my hormones definately say I will)!!!
hope every1 else is having a good day :)

mum2bewaiting - hope your DH's :spermy: catches your egg this month. My DH was scared of me when i was ovulating!

Flowertot - glad :witch: is still not here - fingers x'd for you :)

Mum2bewaiting - good luck with catching the eggie :spermy: :sex: :happydance: Remember positive visualisation of the :spermy: swimming inside you and fertilising the egg :rofl: - sounds silly but me and DH both did it after :sex: just to see if it worked (of course I'm not saying that is what is directly responsible for my :bfp: but you get my drift? )

Topazicat - you'll notice that none of us actually had any trouble reading it though - now that is because we don't see :bfn: on this team :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->