Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

mum2bewaiting - hope your DH's :spermy: catches your egg this month. My DH was scared of me when i was ovulating!

I thnk mine might be scared of me by the end of today.... he's back n out in the garden... i ave already got the nosy neighbours curtain twitching when i pounced on him this morning in my dressing gown....:blush:

oh dear girls.

you knows its bad when you go to the loo and cant help but check cm :rofl:

why oh why did I just decide to add another load of poo to my already unbelievably pooy day and poas! Of course it was a :bfn:and what can be expected at only 6 dpo?! :hissy::hissy:

I received a letter today along with the rest of my department advising my position was under threat of redundancy. To top it all off my boss has decided that a contract I have worked like mad to get might not be working and he wants the firm to withdraw....arrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh nothin seems to be going right at the moment, :hissy:

Really sorry for the rant girls just needed to get that off my chest.

On a slightly more upbeat note I have been very tearful and nauseous today with aching pains in my tummy... possible symptoms??? (more like kickback from the rubbish day!) ..... Happy thoughts:thumbup:

yeah it is.

you are all great :hugs: :D

6dpo is way too early to test, the other symptoms sound good though.
come on beanie -stick!

my hearing kept going weird today, i didnt like it :( :lol:

OMG i think i ve just found an even worse 2ww, just has to send tests off on two of my cats that could possibley have a genetic heart problem, the 2ww for the results will kill me. :dohh:

well home and still bloated! :rofl:

my mothe just asked me if im due on..erm..NO mother im not :lol:

OMG i think i ve just found an even worse 2ww, just has to send tests off on two of my cats that could possibley have a genetic heart problem, the 2ww for the results will kill me. :dohh:

Oh no topazicat - that sounds like a nightmare 2 week wait :( Fingers x'd they are ok :hug:

I get so worried about the smallest thing with my kittens - the deaf one has a bald patch that appeared since she was spayed and I'm always worrying about it. I even measure the size of it everyday to check it isn't getting any bigger. Cats - got to love them but my god they get me so stressed when they seem off colour. :cloud9:

Beth, hope everything works out for the kitties, hun...:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->