Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

hey we all have them

Everyone but me, that is...the 12 sticks I have peed on since my :bfp: are surely the sign of someone who has a true grasp on her sanity....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yikes - I am at number 8 and I thought I was bad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Caitlen you are my true soul sister :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Actually, Blondie, i do myself an injustice. I counted, and there are actually 5 FRER's and 3 digis, so you and I are neck and neck, Sister!!:hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Though technically you have known for one day less than me so that means you have taken more per day on average (god spot the accountant) - though maybe if we take into account time difference :rofl:

my tests havent come yet but should tomorrow. hope the cheapies do so can waste some :rofl:

On a slightly more upbeat note I have been very tearful and nauseous today with aching pains in my tummy... possible symptoms??? (more like kickback from the rubbish day!) ..... Happy thoughts:thumbup:

PMA Check here :) Good symptoms and ignore FRER - I don't think ANYONE gets a :bfp: at 6dpo unless they are super woman so wait another couple of days or so and then :test:

:)

my tests havent come yet but should tomorrow. hope the cheapies do so can waste some :rofl:

cheapies are great though be prepared to look for VERY faint lines initially - I find www.picnik.com a great sight for online photo editing, can alter contrast, boost colours and invert photos - excellent equipment for the career line spotter :rofl::rofl:

OMG i think i ve just found an even worse 2ww, just has to send tests off on two of my cats that could possibley have a genetic heart problem, the 2ww for the results will kill me. :dohh:

Oh no topazicat - that sounds like a nightmare 2 week wait :( Fingers x'd they are ok :hug:

I get so worried about the smallest thing with my kittens - the deaf one has a bald patch that appeared since she was spayed and I'm always worrying about it. I even measure the size of it everyday to check it isn't getting any bigger. Cats - got to love them but my god they get me so stressed when they seem off colour. :cloud9:

this is one 2ww im praying ends with a :bfn:

cheapies are great though be prepared to look for VERY faint lines initially - I find www.picnik.com a great sight for online photo editing, can alter contrast, boost colours and invert photos - excellent equipment for the career line spotter :rofl::rofl:

haha perfect! thanks for that Blondie. know what il be doing sat morn :rofl:

OMG i think i ve just found an even worse 2ww, just has to send tests off on two of my cats that could possibley have a genetic heart problem, the 2ww for the results will kill me. :dohh:

Oh no topazicat - that sounds like a nightmare 2 week wait :( Fingers x'd they are ok :hug:

I get so worried about the smallest thing with my kittens - the deaf one has a bald patch that appeared since she was spayed and I'm always worrying about it. I even measure the size of it everyday to check it isn't getting any bigger. Cats - got to love them but my god they get me so stressed when they seem off colour. :cloud9:

this is one 2ww im praying ends with a :bfn:

Awe, poor little things. I will keep my fingers crossed for them. How many cats do you have. We have 4 and I love them to pieces. They all have such great characters!

Bless ya, I feel for you as I've got two cats myself. I'm sure everything will be fine. xxx

Hope the cats are ok Beth, I think any pet u worry about like a child, I'm sure that my staff thinks up problems so that he can go play with the animal nurses and put mum's insuarance premiums up.
On another note, FF appears to think that I am at my most fertile, despite negative OPK's and no temperature change. My CM (sorry, TMI) is watery, but could that be due to the preseed used last night??? am really confused, not that it matters cos DH has reason to be very scared tonight... god... what has got into me!!

Ok girls, I need a bit of information from you as I'm driving myself nuts, ever since I've come off the pill my periods have only lasted 2 day's, like this month I started spotting on Monday was full blown on Tuesday and Wednesday and now it's gone back to slight spotting, is this normarl??? What are yours like???? Thanks in advance:hissy:

Ok girls, I need a bit of information from you as I'm driving myself nuts, ever since I've come off the pill my periods have only lasted 2 day's, like this month I started spotting on Monday was full blown on Tuesday and Wednesday and now it's gone back to slight spotting, is this normarl??? What are yours like???? Thanks in advance:hissy:

Mine are now 3 days (1 year after coming off the injection), they used too last upto a week, fairly much as u've described. HTH :hugs:

Hope the cats are ok Beth, I think any pet u worry about like a child, I'm sure that my staff thinks up problems so that he can go play with the animal nurses and put mum's insuarance premiums up.
On another note, FF appears to think that I am at my most fertile, despite negative OPK's and no temperature change. My CM (sorry, TMI) is watery, but could that be due to the preseed used last night??? am really confused, not that it matters cos DH has reason to be very scared tonight... god... what has got into me!!

Watery CM is first sign that ovulation is on it's way in the near future so FF always puts that as green. Temps won't rise until after ovulation so don't wait for that. Keep poas on those opks (I tend to go for twice a day when I'm getting near) and :sex: as much as possible to make sure there is an army of :spermy: waiting for the egg :)

Mine were always a bit iffy after coming off pill. Take it as a good sign - the less I bleed the happier I am :)

Where would we all be without Auntie Blondie!!!:happydance: thanks for the advice hun!:dohh:

mine are usually 4 days, no spotting to begin with just full flow for 2 days then light for the next 2.

Evening my lovely left overs

Well i go away for 1 day and you've all managed to write a whole 15+ pages gosh you are a talkative lot arn't you :rofl:

well Thanks to everyone who has sent there congrates, made me smile even more than i all ready am :happydance:

So today was really strange, went to the meeting in all intention of really listening but that went out of the window as i would be thinking of work related issues and then the next I was sitting on :cloud9: and couldn't care less (which is very unlike me as i'm normaly a grade A student/worker)

Not really had any symptoms yet which does worry me a little, but did another FRER and this came out a lot darker so that put my mind at ease, I'll be a lot more at peace when i get past the date that :witch: was due and then i think i will breath a little,
god it's not really sunk in yet!

Sorry to all you ladies who got the :witch: or possible :witch: (but if it's the possible it's not over yet! don't give up!!)

Samzi please can you :test::test:Blondie will not give up until you do and i swear she on the verge of coming round to your house and showing you how to do it :rofl:

Blondie can you send me my new sig (god now that's something i thought i wasn't going to say so soon)

:hug:

Oooh that's a good point Tori - where DO you live Samzi? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back