Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Here is the Knocked up Naughties Sig :happydance:

[**url=https://www.familylobby.com][**img]https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3111808fltt.gif[/img**][/url**]

Again I'm a bit of a techno-blonde so copy and paste above into your sig and delete the 8 *'s :)

Hi all,

All these pages to catch up on!

Well I went to the bathroom last night and there was a small bit of bright red blood. I assumed AF was on the way as that is what usually happens. No sign of AF for the rest of the night and my CM was the usual today.

I am really confused at my temps are high but I only BD'd on CD10 and CD13 (due to being away with work). AF is due properly on Saturday. I have never had this spotting before.

Oooh that's a good point Tori - where DO you live Samzi? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

not telling :p

im still as bloated as hell and have 'pains' now and again. had a lovely curry for tea though!:happydance:

Oooh could it be an implantation bleed leelee? Your temps are looking good :happydance:

Fingers crossed this is another :bfp: brewing :happydance:

Oooh could it be an implantation bleed leelee? Your temps are looking good :happydance:

Would love to think that and am now sure I didn't O on CD19. However, if I did O on CD17 it is a bit far away from CD13 to conceive is it not?

oohhh... i all have a sudden have got tingly boobies... whats all that about???.... off to FF :rofl:

if this month AF comes then i think im gonna start temping so can get the expert opinion of blondie :p

i dont have the faintest clue about all that business!

Have you told any one yet blondie?

I've just been on when it would be born and all the websites are saying i would be 3 weeks gone but i'm only on 12 DPO how is this? So confused

Arrr LeeLee hope it's not the :witch: f xd its not!!

I've just been on when it would be born and all the websites are saying i would be 3 weeks gone but i'm only on 12 DPO how is this? So confused

Thanks ToriC,

I would like to know the answer to your question as well. Do they count it from when you last had your period and that would be 3 weeks ago?

Would love to think that and am now sure I didn't O on CD19. However, if I did O on CD17 it is a bit far away from CD13 to conceive is it not?

Well lets see - if you :sex: at say midnight on CD13 and you ovulated around lunchtime on CD17 - that would be 84 hours which is possible (those swimmers can last that long I'm sure :) ) And if you do get a :bfp: I will bet £100 that you have a girl :)

Chart is looking good so don't give up hope just yet :) :hug:

when was the earliest dpo you guys were and got a BFP? however faint it was.

Well lets see - if you :sex: at say midnight on CD13 and you ovulated around lunchtime on CD17 - that would be 84 hours which is possible (those swimmers can last that long I'm sure :) ) And if you do get a :bfp: I will bet £100 that you have a girl :)

Chart is looking good so don't give up hope just yet :) :hug:

Thanks, will try not to. I BD'd on the morning of CD13 though so that leaves even more time. Aghhhhhhh, this is so hard.

oohhh... i all have a sudden have got tingly boobies... whats all that about???.... off to FF :rofl:

and just started with crampy abdo pain, but on both sides so think it may be more to do with the banofee pie we had for tea.... I'm symptom spotting before the :spermy: will have met the eggy....:muaha::rofl:

Dating goes from date of your last period (though as I ovulated early I took my date from ovulation less 2 weeks). So technically on the day you ovulated you would already be classed as 2 weeks pregnant by the doctors.

I have told a couple of girls at work who I am close to but that is it (oh and I thought I'd better tell the husband aswell :) ). Daren't tell anyone else until I get further along.....still trying to figure out how to hide it from my parents when they come to visit next week :)

i thought about that.

do you take anibiotics for a urine infection? im sure if you do but yeah lol. well i thought seeing as you will prob go to the toilet a lot, it would make sence?

and just started with crampy abdo pain, but on both sides so think it may be more to do with the banofee pie we had for tea.... I'm symptom spotting before the :spermy: will have met the eggy....:muaha::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Though seriously - maybe its a sign of imminent ovulation?

:rofl: what are you like hun

i may test tomorrow if they come. but i know im letting myself in for a fall if they do. It will be neg. Oh the PMA huh wheres it all gone!

Yeah, I think antibiotics is a good one.

One that I would use is that I am giving up alcohol for lent (doesn't matter what faith you are, loads of people give up stuff for lent). It is never questioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->