Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

if this month AF comes then i think im gonna start temping so can get the expert opinion of blondie :p

i dont have the faintest clue about all that business!

Beginners guide to temping:

1. wake up
2. reach for thermometer
3. shove it in cakehole
4. wait for it to beep
5. read temperature
6. record it on fertility friend
7. ask other people to interpret

Easy :)

i thought about that.

do you take anibiotics for a urine infection? im sure if you do but yeah lol. well i thought seeing as you will prob go to the toilet a lot, it would make sence?

ooh thats a good one - and at least now I'm married my dad wouldn't accuse me of having an STI :rofl::rofl::rofl: and they would be embarrassed to probe too deeply about it aswell - excellent excuse thank you :)

i thought about that.

do you take anibiotics for a urine infection? im sure if you do but yeah lol. well i thought seeing as you will prob go to the toilet a lot, it would make sence?

ooh thats a good one - and at least now I'm married my dad wouldn't accuse me of having an STI :rofl::rofl::rofl: and they would be embarrassed to probe too deeply about it aswell - excellent excuse thank you :)

no worries:happydance:

Yeah, I think antibiotics is a good one.

One that I would use is that I am giving up alcohol for lent (doesn't matter what faith you are, loads of people give up stuff for lent). It is never questioned.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:My parents know me too well - if I told them that they would be ringing for the men in white coats to come and collect me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What on earth is going on with your ticker Samzi - how on earth does it work out that if you were 2w whatever pregnant that you would only have 180 days to go? That's impossible!!! Think you have a dodgey one there :rofl:

:rofl: who knows. i dont even know why im bothering with one cos i have no idea when ov was or anything, and each site i go to gives me diff results.

:rofl: im yawning already. usually it starts around half past 9 in the evening.

sorry for TMI, but i just went to the loo and when i wiped there was a ton of cm.

now im reading up on cm and getting myself more into the mentality of 'im pregnant' but mustnt..

One that I would use is that I am giving up alcohol for lent (doesn't matter what faith you are, loads of people give up stuff for lent). It is never questioned.

That is the excuse that I have used with everyone, including my parents. No-one has questioned it so far - everyone just says 'well done, good idea!'

PS I'm not at all religious and nor are my family.

That is the excuse that I have used with everyone, including my parents. No-one has questioned it so far - everyone just says 'well done, good idea!'

PS I'm not at all religious and nor are my family.

Yeah, loads of people accept it. I always use the excuse that I am giving it up to detox and also to lose a little bit of weight. I gave up alcohol for the month of Nov and wasn't TTC and no-one even questioned it!

Samzi, I got my BFP at 10dpo....got a ghost of a line on an IC late at night on 9dpo, but I don't count that. And my first BFP was really faint, I almost threw the test away before I saw it!

hi girls.

af still isn't hear but i have cramp on and off but it keeps moving from my belly to my back to my belly again. iv'e never had that before.

i'm thinking of nipping out now to my local 24 hour supermarket to get a couple of tests for the morning. i know this is silly because i got a :bfn: this morning. i can just imagine going out now and af arriving before i get home!!

hi girls.

af still isn't hear but i have cramp on and off but it keeps moving from my belly to my back to my belly again. iv'e never had that before.

i'm thinking of nipping out now to my local 24 hour supermarket to get a couple of tests for the morning. i know this is silly because i got a :bfn: this morning. i can just imagine going out now and af arriving before i get home!!

Hi Flowertot,

If you feel like you want to go and get some tests for the morning then I would say defo go and get them. At least they are in the cabinet and you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

Sorry Guys I have not been on BnB for a long while. Unfortunately no BFP so far for me, but looks like Team Naughties have been very successful. Congrats to all you ladies!! Hopefully the rest of us won't have to wait too much longer. I am getting closer to the big O so fingers crossed for this month.
Good to have this new thread and I've enjoyed catching up on all your news.
I have been very busy with work recently so have not had too much time to concentrate on ttc. It has been quite nice actually as I was becoming a little obsessed. Does anyone else feel that ttc can take over all your free time/life?
Take care everyone.:hug:

welcome back msmith, as you can see there arent many of us left still ttc.

Thanks Topazicatzbet,hopefully we are a fertile team and our time will come soon. I am not getting despondent yet as only came off the pill in Jan. I wonder if us ladies left have all been on BCP recently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->